Difference Between Bootstrap vs WordPress
- Bootstrap was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter. It was released as an open-source product in August 2011 on GitHub. Bootstrap 3, the framework consists of Mobile-first styles throughout the entire library instead them of in separate files. We can customize Bootstrap’s components, fewer variables, and jQuery plugins to get your very own version. Bootstrap contains over a dozen custom jQuery plugins.
- We can easily include them all, or one by one. Bootstrap contains over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, navigation, dropdowns, alerts, pop-overs, and much more. Bootstrap provides a basic structure with Grid System, link styles, and background. Easy to learn− With just the knowledge of HTML and CSS anyone can get started with Bootstrap. It is supported by all popular browsers. Best of all it is open-source.
- WordPress is an open-source Content Management System (CMS) It is software that stores all the data such as text, photos, music, documents, etc and made available on our website. It helps in editing, publishing and modifying the content of the website. WordPress was initially released on 27th May 2003 by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little. WordPress was declared as open-source in October 2009.
- WordPress allows managing the user information such as changing the role of the users to (contributor, subscriber, author, editor or administrator), create or delete the user, change the password and user information. The main role of the user manager is Authentication WordPress allows modifying the site view and functionality. It includes images, style sheets, template files, and custom pages. WordPress is the tool for managing the media files and folder, in which you can easily upload, organize and manage the media files on our website. Several plugins are available which provides custom functions and features according to the user’s needs.
- WordPress allows importing data in the form of posts. It imports custom files, comments, post pages, and tags. WordPress allows translating the entire content into the language preferred by the user. WordPress provides several search engine optimization (SEO) tools that make on-site SEO simple. WordPress is an open-source platform and available for free.
Head to Head Comparison Between Bootstrap and WordPress(Infographics)
Below is the top 5 difference between Bootstrap and WordPress:
Key Differences Between Bootstrap and WordPress
Both Bootstrap vs WordPress are popular choices in the market; let us discuss some of the major difference between Bootstrap and WordPress:
- Developing the Site with Bootstrap required lots of things, it is not a single step to developed the site Developer must have a strong background in CSS, HTML knowledge to build the website, it will require more bandwidth and time to developed the website.
- While in case of WordPress site can easily build within hours, it will require less bandwidth. Anyone who not has technical background can build the website with help of the WordPress .because it is totally customizable.
- In Bootstrap to do a required task you have to write the code then only it will work means you must have coding knowledge to do a task.
- In WordPress everything is customizable you have to just drag and drop do not need to worry about the backed code it will be work automatically.
- Bootstrap provides Grid system to divide the UI of a web page into grid view as per the desired requirement, it can be done by the developer who knows to a code of front-end development.
- While in case of WordPress you have to just drag and drop according to your requirement of web development.
- WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS), It allows you to create new pages, upload images, adjust which items appear in your menu, and do a host of other tasks related to the content of your website.
- Bootstrap is an open source, no need to pay money, Bootstrap is not depended on WordPress.
- WordPress is depended on bootstrap to manage the UI on different devices if we do not want to use bootstrap we have to use some other UI framework to do the same task or create all the rules and behaviors yourself.
- Bootstrap does not provide User management, Them System, Search Engine Optimization.
- WordPress provides User management, allow managing the user information such as changing the role of the users to (subscriber, contributor, editor, author or administrator), create or delete the user, change the password and user information. The main role of the user manager is Authentication. Allow modifying the site view and functionality. It includes images, style sheet, template files and custom pages. It provides many tools for searching.
Bootstrap and WordPress Comparison Table
The primary Comparison between Bootstrap and WordPress are discussed below:
The Basis Of Comparison Between Bootstrap vs WordPress
which allows the users to build dynamic websites and blogs
|Usage||Used in front-end Development, It gives beautiful look to an HTML page.||A site can be built by just customization of WordPress.|
|Benefits||Improve View of UI.||Sit can be built within hours.|
|Real Time Usage||Web Development.||Blogs and website.|
|Applications||Front End Web Development, UI enhancement||Blogs, and website.|
Bootstrap vs WordPress both used in Web Development which one has to choose depends on our requirement. As in the case of Bootstrap, we have to write the code for UI as per the requirements of a business.
The developer must have knowledge of CSS and HTML to do coding. While anyone without having technical skills can develop a site with WordPress because it is totally customizable. So as per requirement, we have to choose.
This has a been a guide to the top difference between Bootstrap vs WordPress. Here we also discuss the Bootstrap vs WordPress head to head comparison, key differences along with infographics and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following Bootstrap vs WordPress articles to learn more –
- WordPress vs Tumblr-Which One is Better
- Angular vs Knockout Want to know about Benefits
- WordPress vs Django Differences
- Angular vs Bootstrap
- WordPress vs HTML – Which One Is Better
- WordPress vs Weebly-Amazing Differences
- Bootstrap Interview Questions
- Bootstrap vs Jquery:Differences
- Bootstrap vs jQuery UI: What are the Differences
- Amazing Bootstrap 4 Cheat sheet