Uses Of WordPress – Introduction
WordPress is among the most popular open-source CMS which is used for building dynamic websites and blogs. it is among the most widely used website creation tools around the world and also an equally powerful CMS. Uses of WordPress helps you to Develop a real estate and property listing web area. WordPress is a system that lets you create pages or posts without having to learn all that complicated HTML code.
What is a content management system
Basically, CMS is a digital content repository.it organizes, collaborates and provides one-point access to all types of digital content associated.so every information involved will hold a life cycle for a finite period of time. A CMS typically offers:
- Allows content manipulation of non-technical content contributes
- Security access rights
- Content approvals through a very much structured workflow process
- Archival and versioning of content
- Output templates
- Content check-in/check-out services for distributed users
The content management system has 4 major divisions,
Authoring: a creation of web content in a suitable environment
workflow: describes the roadmap of the content on publishing it.
storing: a process of holding the content in the database.
publishing: a process through which the stored content is delivered.
What is Word Press
Word press was created as an individual project in 2003 originated with a b2/cafelog project as its base. It involves a huge community that contributes shares in its built.it is used by everyone from business individuals to any big business holders. even non-developers can easily modify the word press built websites and this website building web system includes a large set of themes and plugins with it.
4.5 (650 ratings)
Features of WordPress
- Better customization options.
- A search engine friendly system.
- An open-source and free for use project.
- Website adaptability was irrespective of its type.
- It’s exceedingly elastic and extensible. a huge set of plugins allows users to easily change the look and feel of the websites and also add additional features like mailing, image gallery etc.
- Easy to learn the environment so which avoids the need of a web designer for every smaller change applied to the websites.
- Better control over the content handled, unlike usual content limitations in other publishing platforms. It also allows the import of contents from external dynamic blogs. and also apply ease export of data.
- Speedy upload of contents and additional support over classified media platforms.
13 Important Uses of WordPress
Please find the below sections, where WordPress has been used widely and effectively. Below is the list of top 10 Uses of WordPress.
- Develop a classified site for business or organization purpose.
- Uses of WordPress helps you to Develop a real estate and property listing web area.
- Applications of WordPress Allows you building individual landing pages that resemble a lot with sites.
- Static website creation with its classified plugins, setup speed, and themes.
- Creation of a web directory which involves consolidated site listings, these link directories, paid premium links can be achieved using Sean Blues ton’s WP Link Directory Plugin.
- Setting up article repositories in word press powered sites which accept submission of articles and also pick specific articles from the dragon network, this functionality can be achieved by using Article Directory Plugin.
- Building review sites and short coding can allow these review sites to get embedded in pages and websites used. A review box plugin is used for getting this done.
- Building membership sites with the help of member wing WordPress plugin. this plugin involves a free and a paid pro version. the free version is itself capable of archive all basic needs of a membership site.
- An information base to offer customer support and decrease support inquiries, we might consider creating or adding a knowledge base to your site. A knowledgebase will help users find quick answers and resources for their questions.
- application of WordPress could also stretch its wings on eCommerce needs.it includes plugins for large discounters, individual stores, self-publishing sites and also allows payment options by integrating with payment oriented sites like Google Checkout and PayPal, this maintains the ease of browsing and check out goods and services.
- Setting up portfolios is among the major highlights of WordPress uses.here the author could build flexible and dynamic portfolios.
- With the variety of social media plugins, WordPress stands as a social hub. Feeds from Twitter, Facebook, and other media can be precisely embedded into the page and will routinely bring up to date as soon as the user posts to the different social profiles.
- Incorporating resumes hooked on a website or through a landing page, WordPress is among the top tools to get this displayed. It’s easy to put it online, to update it, and to share.
Conclusion – Uses of WordPress
WordPress is a system that lets you create pages or posts without having to learn all that complicated HTML code. To do this, you’ll simply log into your account and enter the dashboard of your Website, also as mentioned above WordPress is among the most popular open-source CMS which is used for building dynamic websites and blogs. It is among the most widely used website creation tools around the world and also an equally powerful CMS.
This has been a guide to Uses of WordPress. Here we have discussed the Different Uses of WordPress in the real world. You may also look at the following article to learn more –