Difference Between ReactJs vs AngularJs
Advantage of ReactJs
- React Native: It contains a native library that supports Native iOS and Android applications.
- Simplicity: It is straightforward to grab. Its component-based approach and well-defined lifecycle are direct to use.
- Easy to learn: Anyone with basic programming knowledge can easily ReactJs. To learn ReactJs, you must know the basics of HTML and CSS.
- Data-Binding: ReactJs use one-way data binding, and application architecture controls data flow via a dispatcher.
- Testability: A Reactjs application is straightforward to test. Its views are easy to configure and can be treated as an application.
Advantages of AngularJS
- MVC(Model View Controller): The AngularJs framework is inbuilt on the famous concept of Model-View-Controller because that code can be managed more easily.
- Data-Binding: In this, there is no need to write code to bind data with the HTML controls. In Angular, it can be done by snippets of code. It supports two-way data binding.
- Less code: In Angular Js, you must write minimal code for Dom manipulation.
- Unit Testing: It contains the testing framework name Karma, which helps design test cases of AngularJs applications.
- Routing: In AngularJs, routing is effortless. Routing means moving from one view to another view.
Head To Head Comparison Between ReactJs vs AngularJs (Infographics)
Below are the top 12 differences between ReactJs vs AngularJs:
Key Difference Between ReactJs vs AngularJs
The key difference between ReactJs vs AngularJs is given below:
- The primary difference between ReactJs and AngularJs is that ReactJs supports Uni-directional data binding, but Angular Js supports Bi-directional data binding.
- Angular Js is more scalable in comparison with ReactJs.
- ReactJs supports only Unit Testing, but AngularJs supports both Unit and Integration testing.
- ReactJs code is very simple and easy to understand. Still, on the other hand, Angular Js code is not simple and very difficult to understand due to third-party syntax and libraries.
- Because of its complexity, Angular Js code is unsuitable for a large model, but ReactJs is the perfect developer choice for large models.
- The angular component structure is more friendly in comparison to ReactJs.
- In Angular js, routing is easier as compared to ReactJs.
- ReactJs Framework is Open source, while AngularJs framework is in MVC.
ReactJs vs AngularJs Comparison Table
Below is the top comparison between ReactJs vs AngularJs.
|Basis of Comparison||ReactJs||AngularJs|
|Developer||Jordan Walke||Misko Hevery|
|Type||Open-source Js framework||Open Source MVC framework|
|Data Binding||One-way Data Binding||Two-way Data binding|
|DOM||Virtual DOM||Regular DOM|
|Initial Release||March 2013; 5 years ago||October 20, 2010, 7 years ago|
|Testing||Unit Testing||Unit and Integration|
ReactJs and AngularJs are powerful and diverse approaches for a front-end web application. It supports all small, medium, and large enterprise applications. On one side, the ReactJs application is SEO-friendly, simple, and easy to understand. Conversely, Angular Js applications are easy to develop and support a different form of testing.
This is a guide to ReactJs vs AngularJs. Here we discuss ReactJs vs AngularJs head-to-head comparison, key differences, infographics, and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –
- Amazing Guide on Angular vs Knockout
- Angular vs Bootstrap
- Angular JS vs Vue JS
- Node JS vs Angular JS