Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
All in One Excel VBA Bundle (120+ Courses)
This Excel VBA Training Certification Course is an Ultimate bundle of 120 courses with 500+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses. You will learn how you can master all the micro-skills like MS Office, MS Excel (Basic & Advanced), MS Excel for a specific domain, and much more.
What you get in this All in One Excel VBA Bundle?
Mobile App Access
Skills you will master
Downloadable Excel Templates (200+)
IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
Graphs and Charts
What if Analysis
My First Macro
About Excel Course Bundle
|Bundle||No. of Courses||No. of Projects||Hours||Actual Price|
|Excel for Power Users||-||+|
|Excel Dashboard Training||-||+|
|Excel Training (23 Courses, 9+ Projects)||23||9||110+|
|Excel Advanced Training (16 Courses, 23+ Projects)||16||23||140+|
|VBA Training (4 Courses, 12+ Projects)||4||13||50+|
|Excel Data Analysis Training (17 Courses, 8+ Projects)||17||8||90+|
|Excel for HR Training (8 Courses, 10+ Projects)||8||10||85+|
|Excel for Finance Training (18 Courses, 7+ Projects)||18||7||85+|
|Excel for Marketing Training (8 Courses, 13+ Projects)||8||13||95+|
|Pivot Table Training (5 Courses, 4+ Projects)||5||4||20+|
|Microsoft Access Training (3 Courses)||3||-||8+|
|MS Office Training (13 Courses, 1 Project)||13||1||75+|
|MS Office for MAC (4 Courses)||4||-||15+|
|Microsoft Word Training (4 Courses, 1 Project)||4||1||22+|
|Bonus Excel Courses||12||-||60+||FREE|
Online Excel VBA Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Excel VBA course is explained briefly:
(23 Online Courses, 9 Hands-on Projects)
As you've seen, this Excel VBA course consists of 20 individual courses and once you sign up, you would get full access for your life to these 20 courses. From basic excel functions to building dashboards and using financial functions and statistical tools, you will learn everything you need to learn.
(16 Online Courses, 23 Hands-on Projects)
This Excel VBA Certification course is for those who have already done the basic excel and are now ready for some advanced stuff.From advanced features to simulation training, you will learn everything you need to know about MS Excel. This Excel VBA training is right if you're interested in mastering excel.
(17 Online Courses, 8 Hands-on Projects)
In this Excel VBA training, you will get 11 separate courses and you would master data analysis once you do this Excel VBA course and start practicing the material. You will learn descriptive statistics, histogram, central tendency, correlation and regression, data analysis tools etc.
(18 Online Courses, 7 Hands-on Projects)
If you're a finance student or a finance professional, this Excel VBA course will take your professional life to its next rung. You will not only learn the nitty-gritty of MS Excel, but you will also learn to generate excel reports and learn financial analysis.
(4 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
If you don't know anything about VBA, do this Excel VBA training and you would know that this is the best VBA course you would ever find in the online marketplace. From basic VBA and Macros, you will also learn to create basic CRM using Excel VBA and SQL Express.
(13 Online Courses, 1 Hands-on Project)
This Excel VBA Certification course is perfect for those who would be willing to master MS Office. Quite often, in a job, we need to use multiple MS Office elements. Learning these from this huge course and practicing on your own will allow you to master MS Office.
(8 Online Courses, 10 Hands-on Projects)
If you are an HR professional and want to master MS Excel, this is the course for you. This Excel VBA course is designed in such a way that you would be able to easily use MS Excel for analytics, creating dashboards, or for simply creating reports/presentation.
(8 Online Courses, 13 Hands-on Projects)
If you're a marketing pro, you need to do this Excel VBA course. You would agree that you need to use MS Excel quite a while - often for preparing a presentation or tracking the analytics or making sense of how much the new campaign has improved the ROI.
Excel VBA Course – Certificate of Completion
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
The truth is you will learn many, many micro-skills in this Excel VBA Certification course. We’re highlighting the most significant ones –
- VBA & Macros: If you’ve never done VBA & Macros, this Excel VBA course will teach you the fundamentals and more. You would not only learn theoretical aspects but will also master practical elements.
- MS Excel (Basic & Advanced): After doing this Excel VBA training, you would master the MS Excel. No other course or material would be required.
- MS Excel (domain-specific): You will also learn MS Excel for HR, Marketing, and Finance separately so that you can focus more on one domain and browse the other courses for interesting parts.
- MS Office: You will also master MS Office in its entirety. And we make things easy for you. Buy one comprehensive course and forget about building these micro-skills.
- Willingness to learn this comprehensive course: Not all would be willing to commit to this huge course. But if you’re not committed, you won’t get the best value out of this Excel VBA course.
- Basic individual domain knowledge: Not all courses need any prior knowledge. But for domain-specific courses, you need to have a basic domain knowledge so that you don’t get stuck while learning the material.
- Students: Students from finance, HR, or marketing domain can do this Excel VBA course. They will not only learn the nitty-gritty of Excel of their domain but can try their hands on other courses as well.
- Professionals: Professionals from HR, Marketing, or Finance domain can go for this comprehensive course. They will also be able to master their domain (excel) and also get great insights from the additional courses.
- Entrepreneurs: As entrepreneurs, you need to be the jack of all trades. Doing this Excel VBA training will help you learn many valuable micro-skills that may help you in your entrepreneurial journey.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this Excel VBA Certification?
You shouldn’t if you’re asking this question. If you need more info for this comprehensive course, you can check out the course curriculum. You would never find a course of similar value in the online marketplace.
I’m yet to start my professional life, can I do this Excel VBA Certification course?
Of course. This course will give you a head start toward a brilliant professional life.
Why do you think this is the best Excel VBA training in the market?
This is the best course on VBA Excel because we’re giving away so much of materials for life that we know this Excel VBA course alone can build a career. If you have a doubt, you can try out courses and understand the value yourself.
Accessing MS Excel02:41
Cells in Excel01:18
Logical Function - AND01:12
Text Function 102:29
- You will reach a higher rung quite easily: This course will help you get a promotion quite easily and you would one of the best people your employers would ever get.
- You will an expert on your subject: Whenever we can use our right and left brain together, we’re able to master the subject and situations around us. After learning this Excel VBA training course, you would be able to use your left brain quite well (think data) and as a result, you would be an expert on your subject.
Good VBA Examples
I would recommend this Excel VBA training to anyone who wants to get started with Excel Macros.
Basic Microsoft Excel Training
Advanced Microsoft Excel
This Excel VBA training was made for people who had never touched an excel spreadsheet, so if you have some knowledge, skip the first modules. Later on, the course teaches in an easy way concepts like pivot tables and Filters. Something I found unique was the shortcut videos and presentation. Even though most people use Excel daily, most of us don’t some basic shortcuts that can spare us a good time and how to adapt it to a printed version.
Recommend this course to anyone
Alvaro Chagas da Luz Neto
eduCBA Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Advanced Excel 2016
Excel VBA EduCBA
Shi Qing Ng
Basic Excel Training
Thomas J. Young
Microsoft Excel – Advanced
Nice and Easy to Understand
VBA & Macros advanced
About Advance Excel Course
Well explained excel features