Differences Between Angular JS vs Node JS
Let us study much more about Angular JS and Node JS in detail:
Angular JS provides a set of features to greatly reduce the amount of code and hence effort involved to make an application fully functional. It is also described as a Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework because its approach is modular toward building an application.
Node JS allows developers to execute their code on the server-side. It provides a faster way to write scripts that are scalable and light. Developers can write real-time applications, and at the same time, it provides scope for mobile application development.
4.5 (1,167 ratings)
Angular JS is very useful in creating dynamic web applications. Developers working with Angular JS uses HTML as the template language and its syntax is used to express the application’s component briefly. Its architecture allows automatic and smooth data synchronization between model, view, and components. For a single-page based web application, Angular JS is quicker and easier to code. Its templates are the same as the traditional plain HTML and include extended HTML terminology, which means that even a beginner can straight away get his hands dirty with Angular JS.
Angular JS provides the potential to build GUI (Graphical User Interface) for dynamic websites and web programs. Single-page applications are created smoothly using the Angular JS framework which allows writing custom HTML codes and integrating with other UI tools.
Head to Head Comparison Between Angular JS vs Node JS
Below is the Top 8 Comparisons Between Angular JS vs Node JS
Key Differences Between Angular JS vs Node JS
Some of the points are explained below that shows the Differences Between Angular JS vs Node JS
- Angular JS is a great option for building long size projects where Node JS is ideal for developing small size projects.
- Angular JS is a front-end framework and can be used with any backend programming language like PHP, Java etc. whereas Node JS is simply a server-side language, in a web application like context it acts as a Java on the server side.
- Angular JS support real-time applications like instant messaging or chat apps whereas Node JS is best suited for real-time collaborative drawing or editing applications like Google Docs.
- Angular JS runs on the client browser whereas Node JS runs on the server side.
- Angular JS is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and mobile-based browsers such as an Android browser, Chrome for Mobile and so on whereas Node JS is available for Windows, Linux, Sun OS, and Mac OS.
- Angular JS is a web application framework whereas a number of frameworks are based on Node JS like Express JS, Sails JS etc.
- Angular JS is best suited for interactive single page web applications whereas Node JS is used to build fast and server-based web applications.
Comparison Table Angular JS vs Node JS
Following is the comparison table Difference Between Angular JS and Node JS
| BASIS FOR
|Angular JS||Node JS|
|Application||Single-page client-side web application||Fast and scalable server-side application|
|Project||Suited for highly interactive and active web projects||Best suited for small size projects|
|Usage||Useful for real-time applications like instant messaging||Highly useful when scalable and faster application is required|
|Scope||Dominate client-side interaction||Developers can utilize it on client and server side|
|Frameworks||It is a web application framework in itself||Has many different frameworks like Express.js, Sails.js, and Partial.js|
|Application||Simplify application development with a declarative approach||More suited for an application like real-time collaborative drawing/edit like Google Docs|
Conclusion Angular JS vs Node JS
Given a choice to select among Angular JS and Node JS, one must keep the application requirement in mind. Angular JS is solely client browser-based application whereas Node JS requires a run-time environment and will take care of the application and database interaction. Both Angular JS vs Node JS looks promising and exciting option within their own domain.
This been a useful guide to Differences Between Angular JS vs Node JS here we discussed their Meaning, Head to Head Comparisons, Key Differences, and Conclusions. You may also look at the following article to learn more –
- Amazing Differences Angular vs Knockout
- Angular vs Bootstrap What are the Features
- Node JS vs Java Learn The 8 Useful Differences
- Angular vs JQuery – Know The 6 Most Important Differences
- Python vs Node.js – 5 Best Comparison You Need To Know
- Angular vs React – Want to know about Benefits
- HADOOP vs RDBMS|Know The 12 Useful Differences
- Most important differences between Hadoop and Spark