Introduction to Uses Of Salesforce
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product which was developed by a Software Development Company named Salesforce Inc., an American Cloud Computing company where its headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, USA. It was publicly listed the company in the USA and also listed under NYSE (New York Stock Exchange). It was founded by Mark Benioff and Parker Harris. It was founded in the year 1999. It is mainly focused on the purpose of Customer Relationship management applications. Its products are such as Platform Applications, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Application products, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, and Commerce Cloud Applications. Different kinds of other Services such as Cloud Computing and Social Enterprise services are also provided. It has been in a top position in the area of Cloud-based Sales and Services.
Top 10 Uses Of Salesforce
Salesforce is a powerful CRM Tool which is often called Customer Relationship Management Tool that provides case management and task management interfaces for different types of events. Salesforce provides a different set of services such as PaaS i.e., Platform as a Service and Community Cloud services which have different uses. Uses of Salesforce are as follows:
It provides Integration of different Services for organizational needs
The different types of needs and requirements of the organizations can be fulfilled by Salesforce by integrating multiple customer services and support services along with the CRM applications to improve the customer satisfaction and increase the quality of future services by using the previous experience and feedback from the customer support services. The requirement of an organization can be based on the requirement of the client and applications of the product or programme or of an application.
Integrate Social networking platforms
The data from different social networking sites can easily be integrated and data reports can be generated which can be easily understood at the instance to identify the customer insights. The data will be analyzed in different ways of extracting data and visualization forms.
Understand the customer data and identify their interests and perception
There is another kind of process in which Salesforce tool processes the data by extracting the customer data sets into meaningful information. The visual dashboards in Salesforce summarize the data with different types of representations such as Pictorial, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, tabular or Graphical forms.
Regain the inactive or old customers
There can be different types of customers who are inactive in using the services or applications of the Salesforce who are the potential sources of loss of business in the customer relationship management whereby giving the offers or discounts in the cloud services or any other platform services could give them to re-join the customer base that potentially improves the customer base and sales.
Increase sales by tracking Customer Interaction
Customer Interaction can be tracked easily by integrating the Customer Service management application with uses of Salesforce and the customer interests can be easily identified to improve the business.
It is easier to handle the data and enhance the customer service and experience
The process of handling the different types of data is easier and customizing that data as per the requirement is simple by using the Salesforce tool. The processor features involved in Salesforce tool does not involve any kind of programming or coding or designing and it just needs a kind of drag and drops or tool features which is easier to operate and that also involves less learning curve for the users or customers.
Has greater community support
Salesforce has a group of great professionals with expert knowledge having the passion to learn and work together in supporting the complex issues in case of handling and managing data.
Improve the customer base
The Customer base can be understood by using the customer data and their experiences and this enables the production company to customize or rebuild the products as per the requirement of the customers.
Flexible Data Reporting and Analysis
The process of extracting the data and analyzing it contains different kinds of data types to be processed or analyzed in order to understand the customer perception.
Customization and Scalability are easier
The process involved in Customer Relationship Management tool enhances the customer experience by customizing the features and scalability for the high availability requirement helps in conducting the business of an organization simple.
The different areas and multiples areas of applications in the field of Customer Relationship and its management and also the utilization of Data tools contain Salesforce as one of the top utilized applications which have become a major one among the top CRM or tool.This clearly resembles that the greater utilization of Salesforce tool exists in the area of Data Reporting and Analysis where still as there are many numbers of tools available in the current market i.e., in the current era of digital data world.
- The huge numbers of tools including third-party tools as well for the data analysis and reporting applications with different functionalities and options to handle the customer data in the CRM tool.
- There are multiple data reporting and analysis features to study the customer experiences or interactions after integrating the data with the Salesforce tool.
- The uses of Salesforce tool has extensive applications in the area of Data Reporting and Data Analysis which provides greater benefits like Customer Data analysis and improving the customer experiences and in shortest possible time.
- The day to day increase in the customers’ business requirements requires some Software applications or tools to handle and manage their sales to customers efficiently and effectively.
- The uses of Salesforce tool is the one among the best Data Reporting and Analysis tools available in the present market to provide highly complex business solutions easily in a short time without hassles to manage the data integrating functionalities.
- Increase in the customer base and daily requirements or the customer relationship and sales-related activities, the uses of Salesforce tool has been an ideal solution for many of the businesses in the latest arena of the digital world with a lot of innovations and technology breakthroughs for highly complex data analysis and data reporting.
This has been a guide to the Uses of Salesforce. Here we have discussed the basic concept and different uses of Salesforce like community support, Social networking platforms, Flexible Data Reporting, and Analysis etc. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more.