Overview of Cloud Computing Companies
Cloud computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources without direct management by the user, instead, it relies on the remote servers on the internet. On-demand resources include computing power, applications, database, data storage, and several other IT sources. Services of Cloud Computing include SaaS (Software as a Service), IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), and PaaS(Platform as a Service). Certain companies offer these services and these companies are known as Cloud Computing Companies or Cloud Computing Providers.
Top Cloud Computing Companies
Let us see some of the top Cloud Computing companies in the following section.
Kamatera is a cloud service provider that is operated in a virtual infrastructure cloud. It has low maintenance and high performance. The cost of the cloud services they provide is low as well as they charge the service based on the usage. i.e. ‘Pay peruse’.
- 30-day free trial
- Uptime guarantee of 99.95%
- 24*7*365 Tech Human Support
- Addition or removal of servers without penalty
- Across 4 continents, around 14 global data centers.
- Billing can be Daily or Monthly depends on the user’s convenience.
- Pay per use
- VPS Hosting is customized and Tailored made.
- Allow the user to rapidly add firewalls, load balancers, and applications such as Docker, WordPress, etc.
2. Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is Amazon’s subsidiary that offers cloud computing resources like networking, database storage, computing power, etc. These resources are provided to governments, individuals, companies and they are charged based on the usage of the resources.
- Easy Sign-up process
- The addition and removal of resources is easy.
- Limitless capacity
- Static websites can be hosted.
- Centralized billing and management.
- Deployment is fast
- Pay per use
PhoenixNAP is a global IT services provider that offers cloud hosting, colocation, and also, secure and scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions, including managed, public, and private cloud services.
- 100% uptime guarantee
- 24*7*365 live support
- High-performance cloud services
- Able to mirror or backup data in several global locations
- Unsurpassed security
- Scalable cloud solutions for colocation
4. Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is a subsidiary of Microsoft that offers cloud computing service which is mainly used for developing, testing, deploying, and managing apps. These services are done through the data centers of Microsoft.
4.5 (2,302 ratings)
- Scalable; Allows the user to scale the resources up and down based on the business requirements.
- Flexible and cost-effective
- Supports various databases, frameworks, operating systems and programming languages.
- Free trial period of 30 days
- Earlier, Microsoft Azure was known as Windows Azure.
- Consistency is maintained across clouds with conversant tools and resources.
5. Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a cloud computing service provider that is offered by Google. Youtube, Google Search, and certain other Google end products run on the same infrastructure.
- Free trial period
- Pay per use
- Allows the user to scale with open, flexible technology
- Uses hard disks, virtual computers located at the data centers of Google
- Installing costly servers is not needed
- Deep and Multi-tiered security with the help of progressive layers in Stack.
6. IBM Cloud
IBM Cloud is built with strong suite of advanced tools and Artificial Intelligence. It is a cloud platform with the public, hybrid and private environments.
- IBM Cloud offers services such as Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- High-performance Cloud Communications
- Freedom to select and combine the desired tools
- Deeper investigations and continuous monitoring of Threats
VMware is a cloud management platform that offers cloud computing and virtualization software and services. It supports the user to manage a hybrid environment that can run from traditional workloads to container workloads.
- Hybrid Cloud Management Platform
- Flexible Agile services
- Expense is low
- Offers disaster recovery, networking, storage, and several other services
- Integration with tools, custom applications, and third parties is easy.
- Offers Private & Public Clouds
Adobe offers a wide variety of cloud services which include Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Experience Cloud. Creative Cloud offers the user to access the tools that are used in photography, video editing, graphic designing, etc. Experience Cloud offers the users to access solutions for gaining business intelligence, advertising, whereas Document Cloud is used for digital documentation.
- Information is secure
- Money-back guarantee for 14 days
- 24 hours support
- No hidden costs
Rackspace Cloud provides cloud computing services like databases, Cloud Block Storage, Cloud Servers, hosting web applications, Cloud Backup and Cloud Files.
- High performance is delivered due to the usage of Solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard drives.
- Worst-case scenarios can also be handled if businesses are using this as it helps the user to be prepared for that.
- Cloud Backup uses encryption and several compression techniques and offers file-level backups, everything at a low cost.
- Pay per usage.
- Fast migrating to the Cloud.
Salesforce Cloud Computing provides multiple services like marketing cloud, sales cloud, service cloud, ERP, mobile applications, CRM, etc.
- Manage the automation of business processes.
- Accelerate the production of the environment.
- 24*7 Support
- Manages the contact details of a customer
11. Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud delivers integrated cloud services that help in building, deploying, and managing workloads in the cloud. It also helps companies to renovate their business and reduce complexity.
- Software service (SaaS) in Oracle Cloud delivers a secure cloud environment.
- Platform Service (PaaS) in Oracle Cloud helps businesses to produce, link, secure and transfer data across the applications.
- Infrastructure Service (IaaS) helps in deploying any kind of workload of an Enterprise.
- Helps the user understand the relevance of modern technologies including machine learning (ML), Artificial intelligence(AI) and more
- Better visibility to unauthorized apps
- Protects against cyber attacks
Cloud Computing is the on-demand availability of resources based on the user’s requirement. Certain companies that offer cloud computing services, which are known as Cloud Computing Companies or Cloud Computing Providers. Some of the top companies doing the same are discussed in this document.
This is a guide to Cloud Computing Companies. Here we discuss some of the top service provider of Cloud Computing. You can also go through our other suggested articles to learn more –