Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
EDUCBA Professional Certificate Program
Financial Analyst Program Mumbai
This Online Financial Analyst Program Mumbai is a bundle of 250+ courses and 40+ projects with 1000+ hours of HD video tutorials with Lifetime Access.
This is a comprehensive bundle for students and professionals who want to make their career in Finance. This bundle consists of various topics such as Financial Modeling, Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity, Cryptocurrency, etc, that will help you get ahead on the corporate ladder. Along with this, you will also get Excel & VBA course (Basic to Advanced) which is an essential skill required for a Financial Expert.
Investment Banking (with 25+ Projects)
Financial Modeling (15+ Models)
Equity Research (with 6+ Projects)
Private Equity, Venture Capital & LBO
CFA Level 1 & 2 Prep (100+ hrs video)
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Financial Analyst Program Mumbai?
Mobile App Access
About Financial Analyst Program Mumbai
|Bundle||No. of Courses||No. of Projects||Hours|
|Banking Financial Modeling Course||-||+|
|Investment Banking Training||124||25||+|
|Financial Modeling Training||7||15||100+|
|Excel Advanced Training||18||23||140+|
|US GAAP Course - 2022 Updated||29||-||2022+|
|Forex Trading Training||3||-||18+|
|CFA level 1 Course with Mock Tests & Solutions||20||3||90+|
|Equity Research Training||18||-||70+|
|Finance for Non Finance Managers Course||7||-||25+|
|Project Finance Training||8||-||30+|
|Hedge Funds Course [9 Courses Bundle]||9||-||20+|
|Cost Accounting Course||5||-||14+|
|Private Equity Training||19||-||50+|
|Credit Risk Modeling Course||2||-||8+|
|Business Valuation Training||16||-||80+|
|Corporate Finance Training Bundle||9||-||35+|
|Venture Capital Course||2||-||7+|
|Financial Analytics Training||250||-||1000+|
|CFA level 2 Course with Mock Tests & Solutions||12||-||100+|
|FRM Level I Exam Prep with Mock Tests & Solutions||9||-||63+|
|Fixed Income Course||9||-||37+|
|Accounting Course Bundle||40||-||170+|
|MetaTrader 4 Training||5||-||32+|
|Mergers & Acquisition Course||5||-||24+|
|LBO Modeling Course||4||-||12+|
|Fixed Income Mathematics Course||2||-||9+|
|Bond Trading Course||1||-||3+|
|Mutual Funds Training||7||-||16+|
|GST Training Program||10||-||21+|
|CMA Part 1 Exam Prep||6||-||20+|
|CMA Part 2 Exam Prep||8||-||15+|
|CMT Level I Exam Prep||11||-||33+|
|FRM Level II Exam Prep||12||-||Mock+|
|CFP Exam Prep||6||-||41+|
|investment banking operations course||8||-||20+|
|Financial Budgeting Course||1||3||19+|
|Bonus Finance Courses||236||-||500+|
|Course Name||Online Financial Analyst Program Mumbai|
|Deal||You get access to all 250+ courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||1000+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Accounting, Investment Banking, Equity Research, Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Cryptocurrency, CFA Exam Prep, Project Finance, Credit Risk, Excel, and VBA.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Finance and wants to make a career in this Field|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 250 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Financial Analyst Program Mumbai Curriculum
If you wish to understand how this program is, please see the program outline description below.
- Investment banking course: The curriculum will begin by laying the foundations for investment banking by covering core topics such as valuation, Mergers and Acquisitions, financial modeling, hedge funds, private equity, equity research, and much more.
- Financial modeling course: This part will teach you every facet of financial modeling through the use of global firms such as Starbucks, Twitter, and IBM, as well as financial modeling in other sectors such as real estate, automobiles, banking, and much more.
- Equity research training: The session will give you a better understanding of financial statement analysis and selecting whether to buy or sell a company’s shares. You will learn about financial modeling, DCF, corporate valuation, etc.
- Private equity training: The course will walk you through its various components. You will gain practical expertise in numerous elements of private equity. The core topics covered in this course are Financial statements, discounted cash flows, private equity, private equity modeling, etc.
- Business valuation training: The learners will understand valuation, different techniques for different sectors, valuation methods, and performing corporate valuation in MS Excel. It covers core topics such as corporate valuation, DCF, relative valuation, comparable company valuation, financial modeling, and much more.
- Merger & acquisition course: This course will help the participants understand different kinds of merger modeling with case studies. We will learn various terminologies of the merger model in this course. We will also look at challenges faced during a merger or acquisition deal.
- Venture capital course: This curriculum will include basic and advanced venture capital modeling lessons. We’ll learn about venture capital modeling in Excel, understand business valuation, estimate investor return through analysis, and much more.
- CFA level 1 course: This module is for those who want to pass the CFA level 1 test and succeed in their preparations. It includes fundamental subjects such as Economics, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Alternative Investments, Portfolio Management, Derivatives, Fixed Income, and so on.
- US GAAP course: You will get a relevant understanding of US GAAP accounting standards and their application. By the end of the course, you will be able to apply and understand the standards on your own.
- IFRS training: This training will refresh your knowledge of 16 IFRS so that you can perform effectively in financial reporting. For better insight, we shall view several excel-based examples under each standard.
- Project finance training: This course aims to bring participants up to speed on project finance from the ground up. You will learn about various financial instruments, risk analysis, and risk mitigation. We’ll also go through how to create project finance models in Excel.
- Hedge fund course: This course will teach you all you need to know about hedge funds. You will learn about hedge fund strategies, risk structure and operations, accounting and taxation, fund accounting, and other topics. By the end of the course, you will have gained practical knowledge of various hedge fund techniques and their applicability.
- Excel training: This is a comprehensive Excel course. This course teaches you about Excel functions, charts, formulas, graphs, pivot tables, dashboard creation, and much more. This course will also teach you about VBA and Macros.
- LBO modeling course: This course will teach you about the benefits and features of LBOs, how they function, and how to arrange LBO transactions. We will also examine the valuation and capital structure of LBOs. You can create LBO models in Excel at the end of this course.
- Cost accounting course: The module will cover all key aspects of cost accounting, including cost types, cost allocation, decision-making, and process costing. This course will teach you how to reduce costs and better utilize resources so that you can monitor and control the costs of each cost center.
- Cryptocurrency training: with the help of this module, you will learn the principles of cryptocurrency, its history, how it came into existence, how to trade into it and how you may benefit from digital currency.
- VBA training: The tutorial will teach you what VBAs are and how to use them. You will learn how to construct interfaces, various bar codes, a chart with VBA Macros, and more. You will also be able to learn about financial modeling using VBA.
- Finance for non-finance managers course: A participant can expect to learn basic financial concepts through the module. You will learn accounting foundation, income statement, balance sheet, cash flows, ratio analysis, corporate finance, and more.
- Credit risk modeling course: The comprehensive training will discuss several credit risk models. This course covers credit risk metrics, credit risk structural models, credit risk modeling and analysis, and other topics.
Financial Analyst Program Mumbai – Certificate of Completion
Build your Financial skills to get job ready by enhancing your knowledge to achieve your professional goals and share your abilities on your LinkedIn profile with a unique link.
What is the Financial Analyst Program?
A Financial Analyst performs detailed research on a company’s financial data and conducts a quantitative analysis of information affecting investment decisions of public or private institutions. It includes financial data, examining current events and market developments, financial statements, and creating financial models to predict future performance.
This data-intensive role calls for excellent mathematical and analytical abilities to analyze the company’s financial statements. In a nutshell, we can say that the Financial Analyst evaluates investment opportunities by guiding businesses and individuals in making investment decisions.
This course, therefore, deals with 15 key areas namely, investment banking, financial modeling, equity research, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, credit risk modeling, venture capital, CFA, IFRS, project finance, hedge funds, MS Excel & VBA, and finance for non-finance.
To cover each such area, a separate module exists so that the whole program remains streamlined and the learners move from one topic to another in a phased manner.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
- Financial Modeling & Valuation
- Learn excel skills while building financial models
- Applyforecasting techniques
- Create a comprehensive 3 statement financial model
- Calculate and analyze valuation multiples
- MS Excel, VBA & Macros
- Understand formulas, functions, and data types
- Learn to use cell references in formulas
- Create and editing Macros by writing VBA code
- Build user-defined functions.
- IFRS & US GAAP
- Learn to prepare and interpret information in financial statements under IFRS and US GAAP standards
- Understand regulatory framework and specifying accounting concepts and theories to practical situations
- Use strong analytical skills and applying them to solve practical problems
- Prepare financial statements to comply with specified IFRS & US GAPP
- Present equity and income statement and the transactional flow of income and expenses.
- Hedge Funds & Project Finance
- Understand how to assess risk profiles and evaluate structural risks of exposures to funds
- Understand financial criteria and risk performance of hedge funds
- Estimate the cost of the project, understand the means of finance, feasibility analysis, and risk analysis
- Understand assumptions for project finance modeling, income statement, balance sheet, depreciation schedule, and many more.
- Recognize the value and context of the cryptocurrency
- Understand principles of blockchain technology
- Learn how Bitcoins function and other cryptocurrencies differ
- Understand how blockchain analysis enables effective risk management.
- Financial Modeling & Valuation
- Basic Knowledge of finance: You should know the basic financial terminology for going ahead with the course, as it will help you understand better.
- Willingness to learn: To enhance your knowledge and upskill yourself as Financial Analyst, you must be enthusiastic about it, which will help you to reach your desired goal.
- Students: If you are an aspiring financial analyst student, this course is best for you as it will add immense value to your learning growth.
- Finance Professionals: If you are working as a financial professional and want to carve your financial growth by brushing up on your skills, this course will help you.
- Investment banking
- Managing Director
- Vice President
- Associate – Investment Banking
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Financial Modeling
- Vice President
- Finance Manager
- Sr. Financial Analyst
- Jr. Financial Analyst
- Equity Research
- Finance Manager
- Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
- Private Equity
- Managing Director
- Vice President
- Associate – Private Equity
- Private Equity Analyst
- Venture Capital
- Venture Partners/Operating Partners
- General Partner/Partner/Managing Director
- Capital Markets
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Fund Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Risk Management
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Mergers and Acquisition
- M&A Consultant
- Vice President
- M&A Associate
- M&A Analyst
Projects (40+ Real-World Projects)
Financial Modeling – Starbucks
This Financial Modeling on Starbucks project will show us how to develop a Starbucks financial model. We will learn about drivers, working capital, depreciation forecast, projections, and how to value a firm using DCF.
Financial Modeling – Twitter
This module is a comprehensive financial modeling course on Twitter. You will learn how to build a 3-statement financial model from scratch. We will also look at valuation, including DCF, relative valuation, and sensitivity analysis.
Financial Modeling – Harley Davidson
In this module, you will learn about the financial modeling of a well-known company called Harley Davidson. We will collect the financial statements of Harley Davidson for the last two years. Later we will create a revenue build-up model and generate income statements, cash flow, and the balance sheet. We will forecast the modeling of Harley Davidson for four years.
Financial Modeling – Automobile Sector
We chose an Indian automobile manufacturer, Mahindra & Mahindra. Here you will master the fundamentals of the rapidly expanding Indian automobile industry. The automobile industry contributes around 7% of India’s GDP, and forecasts are made by generating schedules such as revenue-build up, cost sheet, working capital management plan, debt schedule, and so on. This Financial Modeling course includes videos creating a Mahindra & Mahindra financial model. We also consider value – DCF and relative valuations, as well as sensitivity analysis.
Financial Modeling – Real Estate Sector
This course provides an overview of valuing firms in the real estate sector, revenue and cost drivers, estimating future financials, and stock price recommendations. It also demonstrates how to write a report on the industry and firms. The first phase is to learn how to create a financial model of a real estate firm from scratch, and the second step is to produce a recommendation report on whether to buy or sell.
Financial Modeling – Banking Sector
This online financial modeling course will look at the Bank of America case study. Banking financial modeling is quite different from financial modeling in other sectors. Starting from selecting Bank of America’s SEC filings and populating the historical data in Excel. Following that, we will see how to anticipate each financial statement systematically. In this section, we examine the drivers of each line item, such as Allowances, Gross Loans, Interest Rates, and so on. Lastly, we look at how bank value differs from other companies. We evaluate Bank of America using the Price Book Value method.
FAQs- General Questions
Why should I take up this Financial Analyst Program in Mumbai?
To achieve the knowledge that a financial analyst must possess, people take different courses incurring a huge cost. This course by EDUCBA is a bundle of all modules that would help you become a financial analyst, and you can find all these modules in a single package. The participants can study individual modules per their schedule and then hop to the next one. This program covers practically everything the industry expects a financial analyst to know. Thus, this online program is a great way to prepare for your journey as a financial analyst.
How can this course help me in my career?
Suppose you associate your interests or present employment in investment banking, equity research industry, private equity, IFRS, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, and similar fields. In that case, this course is a perfect way to boost your career. You will get clarity on these concepts that would enable you to secure high profiles in such individual fields, not just financial analysts.
I am new to Finance; can I take up this course?
If you are interested in learning Finance, you must take this course. To start with, you can go with Finance for Non-Finance course.
Will I get any certificates for this course?
Yes, you will get verifiable certificates(unique certification number and your unique URL) for all 250+ courses after completion of each one of them.
Why should you take the Financial Analyst Program in Mumbai?
If you admire becoming a financial analyst, this course will help you become one. It is because this course covers practically every area required to become a financial analyst. Further, there is no need to take up multiple courses on finance when you can get one in a single package. It is an all-in-one finance course and can help the participants become better finance professionals.
What is the Financial Analyst Program trend in Mumbai?
The demand for financial analysts is really good in Mumbai. Also, Financial Analysts fetch high salaries through their work profiles. Becoming a financial analyst can be a good career choice for you if you are into the finance field. Make sure you keep yourself updated about finance concepts so that you can demand better salaries.
Investment Banking (Introduction)03:34
Cash Conversion Cycle (Easy Explanation)02:32
What is Financial Modeling02:10
Depreciation and Amortization02:41
Good Financial Analyst Course!
Hey EDUCBA team, Sincerely, I will be very sad if you stop your wonderful work. I am browsing your blog since 2016 and I can ensure you that it has been very helpful and relevant in helping me to join my current position as Investment Manager with private equity funds. Your approach to address issues is very simple and digest. Each topic and course summarized is a real library for students and also professionals like me searching to refresh their knowledge. As evidence, I got a certificate from EDUCBA for the Financial Analyst Course to certify my involvement and commitment to continuous learning. My current employer was very happy and encouraged me at reading and follow your blog. Today, friends of mine and workmates are also engaged in following your great job. Don’t stop and continue to provide what you do. You are the best. Thanks a lot for all and good continuation.
Malan Alexis KOUAME
Amazing learning experience
Hey! I am a seasoned finance analyst; however, I often check something on your site. I like the way you describe complicated matters: amazingly clear, focused, and well-covered. Way to go!
One of the most comprehensive tutorial websites for finance professionals. Two thumbs up. Keep up the good work and please let the knowledge flow!!!
I find the tutorials to be an invaluable resource for my better students and a sanity check for my classroom teaching.
My interest in finance manifested after I completed the first semester of master’s in management studies. It took time to understand the industry. I could not differentiate between finance and accounting. It took time to realize the importance of capital markets in the modern economy. Since the time I started my internship, I have been reading from your blog to obtain expertise in financial modeling. I have purchased your Financial Analyst Course bundle and it has been a blessing to be able to discover your knowledge domain. I hope you will continue to provide your services. I follow capitalist ideology so I would suggest you to monetize your services and target niche student population.
It’s been great, I have never been so fortunate to receive the help of this nature. Although data prices are high in South Africa, I went all out to getting a connection and watching the online videos whilst making notes. I am not a finance major but I have put it on upon myself to read up on and learn as much as I can. This course has it wonderfully summarised and explains all that new analysts should know in the business of financial modeling and the general environment in the industry. Because of this course my confidence has improved drastically over the past month. I think osmosis also has a role to play here and I also must confess that the course came at a time when I had already made a lot of learning yards through the WallStreetMojo blog. Give yourself 8 intense weeks of studying and I think the course will benefit you greatly indeed.
Njabulo Vincent Hadebe
Regarding Equity Research, Investment Banking, I have never seen such interesting courses, (in terms of analysis and explanation). I recommend WallStreetMojo to all my friends working in the Asset Management Industry. Thank you very much for your website. Antoine Bietrix (Young Graduate, Looking for a first job as Equity Research Analyst, Past Intern at Jabre Capital Partners, Edmond de Rothschild Private Banking, Oddo BHF Asset Management)
Financial Analyst Bundle
I have enrolled for an investment banking course some time ago and I enjoyed it very much. I frequently repost your posts to my LinkedIn network. I use a lot it the material provided at your blog to my valuation class at the American College of Greece (Degree). Generally speaking they are helping a lot of people dealing with financial modeling and valuations. Many thanks for your great work.