Learn from Home Offer
VBA Macros Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests
This VBA Training includes 18 courses with 54+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. Along with this, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses. This course will take your Excel skills to the next level and want to master visual basic programming and its application.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this VBA Macros Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1 | 13 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
VBA Macros Course Bundle at a Glance
|This is 18-course, Projects bundle. Please note that you get access to all the18 courses. You do not need to register for each course separately.
|54+ Video Hours
|Basic VBAs and Macros, Advanced VBAs and Macros, Creating Interactive Dashboards using VBA, VBA Macros Applications, Creation of Basic CRM by using Excel VBA and SQL Express, Creating a Basic Project Management Tool
|Excel Templates Included?
|Excel templates that were used are provided as a download if applicable
|Those who want to learn Excel VBA Macros can register for this online course. No eligibility as such.
|None (Basic Excel knowledge should help)
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Excellence for each of the 18 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced kills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
VBA Macros Course Bundle Curriculum
Before we ever talk about the prerequisites, target audience, course reviews, and FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum first –
MODULE 1: VBA and Macros Essentials
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details VBA Macros Overview 1m ✔ VBAs and Macros - Beginners to Beyond 3h 16m ✔ VBAs and Macros - Advanced 7h 36m ✔ VBA and Macros Training 7h 32m ✔ Test - Excel Exam - Complete Test - Excel Complete Test Series Test - Excel Essential Exam
MODULE 2: VBA Macros Functions & Features
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Macros and VBAs Features and Concepts 6h 39m ✔ TreeView and ListView in VBA 2h 23m ✔ Interactive Dashboards using VBA 1h 53m ✔ Test - Amazing Excel Practice Test Test - Microsoft Excel Beginner Exam MS Excel Sales Dashboard 1h 3m ✔ Creating Attendance Register using MS Excel & VBA 3h 6m ✔ Project on Excel VBA - Restaurant Billing System using Microsoft Excel VBA 3h 1m ✔ Test - Mock Excel Test Series
MODULE 3: Case Studies & Dashboards with VBA
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Interactive Sales Dashboards using MS Excel & VBA 2h 18m ✔ Project on VBA Macros - Create a Login-Logout Tracker 3h 35m ✔ Creation of Basic CRM using MS Excel & VBA 3h 49m ✔ Test - Excel 2023 Complete Test Series Test - Microsoft Excel Practice Test Project - Business Barcodes using VBA 1h 05m ✔ Project on VBA Macros - Automation using Loop 28m ✔ Project on VBA - Project Schedule Indexes 2h 52m ✔ Project on VBA - Financial Modeling using VBA 3h 7m ✔ Project - Case Paper using Excel VBA and Macros 2h 51m ✔ Test - Basic Excel Practice Test Test - Advanced Excel Practice Test
MODULE 4: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Excel VBA Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel VBA Test - Excel VBA Assessment Test
VBA Course – Certificate of Completion
- Willingness to learn VBA and Macro: The most basic requirement behind learning the VBA and Macro course is the willingness and interest to learn about it. Most students don’t go beyond MS excel. If you’re interested, then only this VBA Macros Training will be useful to you.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel: Until and unless you know MS Excel quite well, it would be difficult for you to learn VBA and macro. That’s why, if you don’t have intermediate knowledge in MS Excel, first learn MS Excel, and then go ahead and do this VBA Training.
- Students who would like to take excel to the next level: Not every finance student needs to learn VBA, but it would help if you can learn. But until and unless you are interested to learn VBA and are willing to put in around 20+ hours into learning it, you won’t be able to get the best value out of this VBA Training.
- Professionals who need to learn VBA and Macro: This course is ideal for professionals who need to learn VBA, Macro and need to use this as a tool in producing reports, doing analyses, etc.
FAQ – General Questions
Why should I do this VBA Macros training?
This VBA Course is the best in the market on VBA and Macro. And if you’re interested in learning VBA and Macro, you must do this course.
How does this VBA training add value to my professional life?
This VBA Course will add tremendous value to your professional life if you are required to learn VBA and Macro. Otherwise also, if you’re just exploring, it would add great value to your knowledge base.
I don’t have a background in finance, should I do this VBA training still?
Without a finance background, you can still do this VBA Training. But you should know enough about MS Excel. And you must have a good understanding of maths and analytics.
VBA Course Testimonials
VBA Course was Great
Nyouvop Tchassem Nora
Moataz Sayed Ahmed Megahed
Amazing VBA Course
Kamal Aliq Mohd Ali
So good and informative