Difference Between ReactJs vs AngularJs
What is ReactJs?
Advantage of ReactJs:
- React Native:
It contains native library which supports Native iOS, Android application.
It is a very simple to grab. Its component-based approach and well-defined lifecycle are very simple to use.
- Easy to learn:
Anyone with the basic knowledge of programming can easily ReactJs. For Learning ReactJs you just need to know the basics for HTML and CSS.
ReactJs uses one-way data binding and application architecture controls the flow of data via a dispatcher.
A reactjs application is very easy to test. Its views are very easy to configure and can be treated as the application.
What is AngularJs?
Advantages of AngularJS:
- MVC(Model View Controller)
The AngularJs framework inbuilt on the famous concept of Model-View-Controller because of that code can be managed more easily.
In this, there is no need to write code for bind data with the HTML controls. In Angular, it can be done by the snippets of code. It supports two-way data binding.
- Less code:
In Angular Js, you have to write very less amount of code for Dom manipulation.
- Unit Testing:
It contains the testing framework name as Karma which helps in designing test cases of AngularJs application.
In the AngularJs the routing is very easy. Routing means moving from one view to another view.
Head To Head Comparison Between ReactJs vs AngularJs
Below are the top 12 differences between ReactJs vs AngularJs
Key Difference between ReactJs vs AngularJs
The key difference between ReactJs vs AngularJs are given below:
- The primary difference between ReactJs and AngularJs is that ReactJs supports Uni-directional data binding but Angular Js supports Bi-directional data binding.
- Angular Js is more scalable in compare of ReactJs.
- ReactJs supports only Unit Testing but AngularJs supports both Unit testing and Integration testing.
- ReactJs code is very simple and easy to understand but on the other hand, Angular Js code is not simple and very difficult to understand due to third-party syntax and libraries.
- Angular Js code is not suitable for a large model because of its complexity but ReactJs is the perfect choice of developer for large models.
- The angular component structure is more friendly in the comparison of ReactJs.
- In Angular js routing is more easy in compare of ReactJs.
- ReactJs Framework in Open source while AngularJs framework is MVC.
ReactJs vs AngularJs Comparison Table
Below is the topmost comparison between ReactJs vs AngularJs
|The basis of Comparison Between ReactJs vs AngularJs||ReactJs||AngularJs|
|Developer||Jordan Walke||Misko Hevery|
|Type||Open source Js framework||Open Source MVC framework|
|Rendering||Server side||Client side|
|Data Binding||One way Data Binding||Two way Data binding|
|DOM||Virtual DOM||Regular DOM|
|Initial Release||March 2013; 5 years ago||October 20, 2010; 7 years ago|
|Testing||Unit Testing||Unit and Integration|
Conclusion – ReactJs vs AngularJs
Both ReactJs or AngularJs is very powerful and diverse approach for front-end web application. It supports all small medium and large enterprise application. One side the ReactJs application SEO friendly, simple and easy to understand and the other side Angular Js applications are easy to develop and supports a different form of testing.
This has a been a guide to the top differences between ReactJs vs AngularJs. Here we also discuss the ReactJs vs AngularJs key differences with infographics, and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –