Difference Between ReactJs vs AngularJs
Advantage of ReactJs
- React Native: It contains a native library that supports Native iOS, Android applications.
- Simplicity: It is very simple to grab. Its component-based approach and well-defined lifecycle are very simple to use.
- Easy to learn: Anyone with a basic knowledge of programming can easily ReactJs. For Learning ReactJs, you just need to know the basics of HTML and CSS.
- Data-Binding: ReactJs use one-way data binding, and application architecture controls the flow of data via a dispatcher.
- Testability: A reactjs application is very easy to test. Its views are very easy to configure and can be treated as an application.
Advantages of AngularJS
- MVC(Model View Controller): The AngularJs framework is inbuilt on the famous concept of Model-View-Controller because of that code can be managed more easily.
- Data-Binding: In this, there is no need to write code to bind data with the HTML controls. In Angular, it can be done by the snippets of code. It supports two-way data binding.
- Less code: In Angular Js, you have to write a very little amount of code for Dom manipulation.
- Unit Testing: It contains the testing framework name Karma, which helps design test cases of AngularJs application.
- Routing: In AngularJs, routing is very easy. Routing means moving from one view to another view.
Head To Head Comparison Between ReactJs and AngularJs (Infographics)
Below are the top 12 differences between ReactJs and AngularJs:
Key Difference Between ReactJs and AngularJs
The key difference between ReactJs and AngularJs is given below:
- The primary difference between ReactJs and AngularJs is that ReactJs supports Uni-directional data binding, but Angular Js supports Bi-directional data binding.
- Angular Js is more scalable in comparison with ReactJs.
- ReactJs supports only Unit Testing, but AngularJs supports both Unit testing and Integration testing.
- ReactJs code is very simple and easy to understand, but on the other hand, Angular Js code is not simple and very difficult to understand due to third-party syntax and libraries.
- Angular Js code is not suitable for a large model because of its complexity, but ReactJs is the perfect choice of developer for large models.
- The angular component structure is more friendly in the comparison of ReactJs.
- In Angular js, routing is easier as compare to ReactJs.
- ReactJs Framework in Open source while AngularJs framework in MVC.
ReactJs and AngularJs Comparison Table
Below is the topmost comparison between ReactJs and AngularJs.
|Basis of Comparison||ReactJs||AngularJs|
|Developer||Jordan Walke||Misko Hevery|
|Type||Open source Js framework||Open Source MVC framework|
|Data Binding||One way Data Binding||Two-way Data binding|
|DOM||Virtual DOM||Regular DOM|
|Initial Release||March 2013; 5 years ago||October 20, 2010; 7 years ago|
|Testing||Unit Testing||Unit and Integration|
Both ReactJs or AngularJs is a very powerful and diverse approach for a front-end web application. It supports all small, medium and large enterprise applications. On one side, the ReactJs application SEO friendly, simple and easy to understand. On the other side, Angular Js applications are easy to develop and support a different form of testing.
This has been a guide to the top differences between ReactJs vs AngularJs. Here we also discuss the ReactJs vs AngularJs head-to-head comparison, key differences, along with an infographic and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –
- Amazing Guide on Angular vs Knockout
- Angular vs Bootstrap
- Angular JS vs Vue JS
- Node JS vs Angular JS