|Utility||Mainly using for any client-side activity for a web application, like possible attribute validation or refreshing the page in a specific interval or provide some dynamic changes in web pages without refreshing the page.||It mainly used for accessing or performing any non-blocking operation of any operating system, like creating or executing a shell script or accessing any hardware specific information or running any backend job.|
- Java vs Node JS Difference
- Angular JS vs Node JS-How Are They Different?
- JavaFX vs Swing
- 4 Important Shell Script Types For Linux Newbies (Helpful)
- Node.js vs Asp.net-Helpful differences
- Want to know about Java Testing Interview Questions