Updated June 22, 2023
AngularJS mainly works on the model view controller, i.e. MVC concept, which defines the behavior of data, logic and view layer. These layers help in fetching the data, modifying the data and displaying the data to a user. Whenever the view has changed, or some event clicked by a user, angular JS tried to handle this at a controller and change the data in the model and displays it to a user.
Both are popular choices in the market; let us discuss some of the major difference:
The primary Comparison between are discussed below:
|The basis of comparison
|AngularJS is an open-source framework for creating dynamic web applications.
|AngularJS used for creating large single-page applications.
|It was mainly developed by Netscape Communications.
|It was mainly developed by Google.
|It is based on the concept of a model view controller to build apps.
|AngularJS syntax is simple.
|AngularJS does support filters.
- AngularJs vs ReactJs
- ReactJS vs Angular2 Awesome Comparison
- MongoDB vs PostgreSQL: Functions
- MongoDB vs Hadoop: Features
- MongoDB vs Postgres: Features
- MongoDB vs Oracle: What are the Functions
- MongoDB vs Cassandra: Functions
- MongoDB vs DynamoDB: Want to know which is best
- MongoDB vs SQL: which is the best
- Java Testing Interview Questions: Beneficial Guide
- PHP vs C#: Want to know the best Features