Microsoft Office 2010 Training
Knowledge of Microsoft office for any work environment is not only beneficial but has now become important in order to manage and effectively present data. Microsoft Office is the world’s finest and well-known work package for studying, personal use, and office work. Microsoft Office includes various features such as the Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher and Word.
Through this Microsoft Office 2010 Training we are going to look at the features and functions of the most widely used Microsoft products which are Access, Excel with VBA and Macros, Outlook, Power Point and Word. We will understand how each one of them works in details and at the end of the program you would be proficient in working with these Microsoft products. The course has been designed in such fashion that any beginner can complete this bundle successfully.
What are the pre-requisites of Microsoft Office 2010 Training
- Passion to learn about Microsoft Bundle.
- A computer with internet to view training material
- Any beginner can take this course as this course starts from Scratch for each module
What am I going to get from Microsoft Office 2010 Training
- Learn various functions and formulas of excel 2010.
- Learn how to work with Microsoft word in the most effective way
- Learn how to create the most appealing power point presentations
- Basic and advanced features of Microsoft Outlook
- Create and analyze data effectively with Microsoft Access
Who should take up this Microsoft Office 2010 Training?
- Students, MBA’s, BBA’s, Gradates & Post- graduates.
- Working Professionals/ Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs, Prospective Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst,
- Anyone interested in more powerful features and functions of Microsoft 2010
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Microsoft Office 2010 – Learn Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|