About MS Excel 2010 Comprehensive Excel Course
Numbers are everything in the fast-paced business world. Managing statics and data, planning and reporting are part of daily basis work. By studying number we learn how we are presently and find out our next course of action. Microsoft Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for everything that is related to numbers. It is a standard spreadsheet application that can be used for personal use and business. In the Microsoft excel course, you will learn basic to advanced features of Excel.
The course is to obtain an inclusive understanding of Microsoft Excel 2010. The aim of the course is to study about the Microsoft Excel 2010 and its features. In the training, you will learn about the excel functions right from the basic. It is a comprehensive study from getting started with excel 2010, entering data in excel, using formulas, calculations, formatting, shortcuts, Pivot table, etc. During the course, you also learn several advanced functions like the database functions, arithmetic functions, pivot charts, data tables, graphs and charts and much more.
Whether you are new to excel or an advanced user, everything that is required to be an Excel power user will be covered in the training course.
Course Description of Microsoft Excel 2010 Training
Microsoft Excel is used in almost every field such as finance, marketing, statistics, human resources, engineering especially for the businesses that deals with large quantities of data i.e.: numbers and statistics. During our academics, we learn the theoretical aspects of business while in practical life we need application based learning. The course is designed in such a manner that it provides you with the practical approach and anyone from any background can advance their knowledge. The course will aid you in gaining the proficiency in Excel.
Having a detailed knowledge of Excel will be beneficial irrespective of the fact that you are a student, employee or a fresher.
Course Overview of Microsoft Excel 2010 Training:
- New features of Excel
- Performing basic to advanced calculations using formulas
- Creating powerful graphs and charts
- Formatting and printing worksheets
- Excel data table features
- Pivot tables and pivot charts
Microsoft Excel 2010 Training Highlights:
The course is divided into two modules:
- The basic excel lessons are designed to learn Microsoft excel from scratch.
- Excel Case study- The basic excel functionalities are taught using case study methodologies.
- Learn Populating case study in Excel- Explaining how to populate large data in excel.
- Basic Formulas- Basic excel formulas like Sum, Min, Max, Average are covered in this part
- Conditional Formatting– How to apply different condition while formatting.
- Percentage Absolute References- Explains percentage calculations, absolute referencing, normal referencing.
- Pivot Tables- All about pivot tables and how to use a pivot table.
- Important excel functions- different excel function such as If function, SUMIF, COUNTIF, Sorts and filters, Graphs and Charts, Split and Freeze and much more.
- Shortcuts- Different types of shortcuts in excel.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel 2010 is part of this module. You can improve the level of your Excel skills with this knowledge.
- The key difference in MS excel 2007 and 2010: Broad discussion about office function, Sparkline Custom Ribbons, paste Function, Screenshot and others are learned in this segment.
- Useful Excel Functions: This segment involves Logical functions AND IF OR, Paste Special, COUNT functions, Arithmetic functions like MIN MAX ABS and much more.
- What if Analysis: This segment consists of one and two-dimensional data tables, goal seek function, solver.
- Data Functions: This segment involves CHOOSE Function, OFFSET Function, VLOOKUP Function and many more functions.
- Arrays: How array and transpose functions are used will be studied here.
- Functions for working with text: Simple functions like using PROPER LOWER UPPER RIGHT LEFT MID etc are included in this part.
- NAMEs and Dynamic Range: Study how to name a specific range
- Pivot Tables: study pivot table in detail and also know about Pivot charts, Pivot table filter slicer.
Target Audience for Microsoft Excel 2010 Training:
- Suitable for students with all general studies, pursuing a diploma, degree, engineering, and commerce.
- Charted Accountant
- BBA, MBA students from all specializations
- Professional workers
- People looking forward to work or are working as Finance Analyst, Research Analyst, Market Analyst, Investment Banker.
Pre-requisites for Microsoft Excel 2010 Training:
Comprehensive MS Excel course is designed for anyone who wants to be a pro in Excel 2010. With the powerful tools of communication, analyzing and sharing results the course allows you to turn data into information. It can assist you to work in a team and help to control access and protect your work.
- The desire to learn about Microsoft Excel 2010 Training.
- Computer with internet connection for viewing the training materials of MS EXCEL 2010.
- You need to know basics if you are ready to learn and joining the advanced Microsoft Excel Training.
Goals and Objectives of Microsoft Excel 2010 Training
- Understanding Excel functions and its abilities.
- Understanding the specialized functions like DMAX, DSUM etc
- Explanation about Data Security, Analyzing, and formatting concepts.
- Summarizing data by using Sparklines.
- Explanation about the advanced options of Pivot Table.
- Explanation on how to manage scenarios.
- Record and play a macro
- Edit a macro using VBA Editor.
- Explanation on how to manage scenarios.
- Describe the restrictions and manipulating techniques.
- Understanding to apply advanced functions to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with formulas and charts and streamline your work.
- Learning how to automate common tasks, applying advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, a collaboration of worksheets with others and leverage on advanced functionality of excel to simplify the day to day work.
- What is Excel?
It is a structured and comprehensive program part of Microsoft office suite. With excel, one can create and edit spreadsheets. Excel are generally used for pivot tables, cell-based calculation, and various graphing tools.
- How is Excel useful?
The Microsoft Excel 2010 is useful in various ways for your business or college assignments. With an excel spreadsheet, one can track business expenses, create a monthly budget, organize and sort a large amount of data. The optional module on Dashboard helps you to design exceptional excel dashboards with ease.
- Which version of Excel is better?
There are various versions of Excel present. Excel 2003, excel 2007, excel 2010. All the versions of excel are incredible. However the latest version Excel 2010 is remarkable. It comprises of latest features of Excel such as Tables, Improved conditional formatting, Sparklines.
- Learning MS Excel adds great experience to the computer knowledge. The course is taught with nice and easy videos and practicals. MS Excel being a helpful tool in the MS office the course is recommended for every college student and fresher. The training was conducted in such a manner that basic and advanced knowledge could be grasped easily. With this training, I am sure to have an effective growth in my career.
- It is an amazing course. With this training procedure, we can learn many things in a quality time period. After the training, I am aware of how to create tables, graphs and charts. How to calculate in a simplified manner with the Formulas. I can now carry out my major works easily without complications.
- The training was an amazing knowledge gaining process. Whether it is basic or advanced level studies everything is carried out in an easy manner during the training. The training and seminar sessions very helpful and great. The training helped me to gain knowledge and increase my potential to have a great experience. The course is completely essential for a good career in investment banking.
- The course is extremely useful, easy and understandable to anyone. All important formulas, shortcuts, tips to save the time and creating the worksheet without any complexity is included in the course. A brief information regarding all the uses and benefits of each tool involved in the excel sheet is covered in this training. It also teaches on how to keep the worksheet presentable. The systematic format of the training aids the beginner and user to understand it with ease and very quickly.
Career Benefits of Microsoft Excel 2010 Training
- The Microsoft Excel program/ tool is used by individuals both at professional and personal level. For a matter of fact, the knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its usage is one of the basic requirement in most of the job profiles. Be it business analysis, accounting or marketing you need to have adequate knowledge and mindfulness of Microsoft Excel program.
- Almost everyone is familiar with functions of Microsoft excel. MS Excel is used on a daily basis. However, it is majorly confined for the creation of tables, charts and graphs and few other basic functions. Besides that, we might not know how various formulas could be used for formatting the table or sorting table if not with the knowledge of MS Excel. In order to improve our skills and qualify as a skilled expertise, training is MS Excel program is necessary. With the training, one can validate the skills and expertise in using the functions and tools.
- Microsoft Excel is not used just by individuals but also in large companies and organizations. It is an important tool in the corporate sector. Hence, most of the company values the training course in the Microsoft and considers professionals who have undergone the training over the non-credential peers.
- Fluency of MS Excel: One can manage data excellently with the MS Excel. Your extensive understanding of the Excel program is showcased with the certification of the training and you can build strong grounding in IT for prospects of a career.
- Ability to build exceptional charts: If you are fluent with Microsoft excel tool, you will be an expert chart builder. Business analysts and finance professionals are ideally c0onsidere to create charts as a part of their work. However, all jobs at some particular point demand the skill of creation of charts. One relies on the charts in order to support any kind of data. Also in the professional world charts are an imperative factor in the presentations that come across every now and then.
- The capability of collation of data together: Data is an important element in the business in the present time. Adequate data needs to be put forward to support the ideas and views. MS excel is the best tool to rely on during such circumstances. The Excel application can be used for extensive data collation and formatting. You can sort data by bringing different files together.
- Flexible work: The MS excel program is available online which is a very big thing. One can easily share the work with stakeholders and business leaders through the means of the internet from anywhere. Which makes the work flexible and your capability to function the program makes you an efficient leader at the workspace.
- Better career prospects: The training in MS excel will open greater career prospects for you apart from making your work at the office simple and effective. With your credentials in MS excel, you can assure to be a challenging leader and perform analytical roles at the office smartly. You can demand better position and hike in salary with your proficiency to use Microsoft excel program fluently for better business and success. You can easily acquire a good job with this credentials as most of the job positions require the knowledge of MS Excel.
Microsoft Excel Training is not a tough job but it certainly aids with productive advancements in your career. With the training, you will be able to establish your skills and get recognized by no other than Microsoft. With the training in Comprehensive Microsoft Excel 2010, you will be recognized globally for your ability to work in the platform of MS Excel. The training is beneficial for any professional from any specific field. You will be recognized among your peers for your service and expertise. A proper training and understanding of the program could play a vital role in your successful career. With your qualified knowledge of the program, you could perform your work amazingly and function effectively in the department.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s MS Excel 2010 Comprehensive Excel courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|