This is a online course is to gain understanding of Excel VBAs and Macros - Basic functions. The aim is to learn the basic features Excel VBAs and Macros and how they can be used . The tutorials will help you learn Introduction to VBA, creating the First Macro, VBA Environment, Macros with IF Condition, Data Filter, Charting using VBA, creation of Userform.
Excel VBA and Macro Training Courses
VBA stands for visual basics for applications. It is an event driven programming language from Microsoft that is now predominantly used with Microsoft office application such as Ms excel, ms word and ms access.
In simple terms VBA is the tool used by people mainly working professionals to develop programs used to control excel. Often, we tend to confuse between VBA and VB because it looks quite Similar but that’s not true. VB is the language rather programming language that creates standalone executable programs.
Excel functions, formula, charts, formatting creating excel dashboard & others
Excel is used for a lots of things like Keeping lists of things, such as customer names, students’ grades, or holiday gift ideas,Budgeting and forecasting,Analysing scientific data,Creating invoices and other forms,Developing charts from data tab mark etc. The need to automate these daily things in excel to make it faster and VBA does that through different codes.
For example, you might create a VBA program to format and print your month-end sales report. After developing and testing the program, you can execute the macro with a single command, causing Excel to automatically perform many time-consuming procedures.
Excel VBA and macro – basics is a comprehensive course to guide students from different fields and working professionals . The course is divided into several parts starting from understanding of Excel VBAs and Macros – Basic functions. The aim is to learn the basic features Excel VBAs and Macros and how they can be used . The tutorials will help you learn Introduction to VBA, creating the First Macro, VBA Environment, Macros with IF Condition, Data Filter, Charting using VBA, creation of Userform.
A number of institutions provide courses for excel VBA and macro-basic to guide the students and professionals. The course looks into the following aspects :
- The course explains in detail what exactly is excel VBA and macro with some basic details. In short it introduces VBA and macros in detail.
- The course briefly explains what is VBA and macro with some of the advantages that associate with the ones who take this course to add to their skills.
- The course explains macro through different examples and helps create my first macro. It describes the protocol in describing macro in a very easy, simple and understandable way.
- The course explains to students the VBA environment through project explorer and its properties. The VBA environment also talks about run, break, reset and design as the essential part. Debugging is an important part of VBA environment which is primarily three types – toggle, open window and watch and immediate window.
- Moving a step further the course gets into the deep and explains macros in IF conditions not just theoretically but with proper examples to make it easy to understand.
- Data filter is an important part of understanding excel VBA and macro. The course explains each part thoroughly from basics introduction to macro recording and dynamic updates. It also explains command buttons specially modifying and final touches.
- The course also introduces charting using VBA and helps us know creating codes for charts,recording macro, dynamic inputs and creating input charts and finally learning to check codes.
- The course talks about userform, text box and text box printing in an easy and understandable way.
- All is explained in detailed just not through theoretical knowledge but also applying them to practical situation that makes concepts more understandable.
- The course includes study material for reading, training and knowledge is provided in the form of lectures, sessions, group discussions; role plays sessions, and FAQ discussion
Pre-requisites / requirements
The course is simple and easy to understand with minimum pre-requisites or requirements. All one needs is keen interest in learning excel VBA and macro and good internet connection. The course requires no pre-requisite as all starts from scratch.
The course starts from starch so there is as such no age limit. Although the minimum qualification is intermediate but it best suited for those students pursuing degree, diploma, engineering, commerce and all general studies. The course also gives specialisation to MBA and BBA students as well as Charted Accountants. The course very well suites all the working professionals and adds to their skills.
- Is this course good for me ?
Yes this course is good for you if you have keen interest in VBA and macro. No matter which field you are into, it will surely enhance your skills with practical examples and various techniques to make things clear to you. The course needs very little pre knowledge as it begins with scratch.
- Am I eligible for this course?
Anyone keen to learn about excel VBA and macro is eligible for this course. Working professionals can also better their skills through this course. Age is as such no bar but it’s better if a student has some pre knowledge about excel which will help in grasping things faster.
- Can I get job after this course ?
The course if pursed by student can add value to one’s curriculum vete and also enhance skills. It will also help working professionals to get short time benefits . This will in much way enhance skills and give one more job opportunities because VBA is the need of hour for all working professionals in any field.
- How long is the duration of the course?
The course is a little lengthy. It’s simply divided into eight sections which might not take longer than a month to learn. For grasping things better practice and daily viewing of the tutorials is must.
- What do I get to take home ?
After taking this one month course you will be a better person to the publish report, email, forms, calculations, graphs etc. You will learn all these and many more skills . Your skills will add to any company be it finance or engineering and it will increase your opportunities and job prospects. You will have better knowledge about the daily handling of tasks. This is a upcoming filed and will give you good returns.
- is it easy to learn VBA ?
It is neither hard nor easy but the difference lies in the way we see it. This course is to more extend easy, all you need to do is be focused for a month and be partial in approach. The more you practice it daily and make your task easier the faster you will learn.
I enjoyed the course throughout. I involved basic videos, interactive section, practical examples and cross questioning. I surely helped me enhance my valuation skills and I after this course I earned many short projects.
I had a vague idea about what excel VBA and macro is and how to use it . But after attending the course and training, I am very much aware now about the realm of the excel VBA and macro and daily tasks . It has enlightened me about the real system in the completing daily tasks and the ways to invest professional.
I enjoyed the course and it helped me better my knowledge about the company and through each practical example the excel VBA and macro was made clear and as a student my interest in professional daily task was more.
( intern at a financial company)
The financial and valuation modelling course provided me with ample opportunities to work and also help me with my internship in finance. It developed a keen interest in me for financial and profession dealings in the companies . It also helped me make people know how to get the right work with minimum time.
( student )
I used to have VBA on my CV and the offers I got for full-time VBA development were usually about 50% above my usual rate, but honestly, as a full-time developer I’d have been nothing special.
( graduate in medical science )
I made perhaps the best decision in taking this excel VBA and macro course which made the tasks which took hours to complete in less than a minute and many other tasks can be performed which is not possible on excel.
Attending a financial and valuation modelling course has its own benefits. Here are some of the benefits :
- It benefits in not just any particular field but every field and acts as the enhancer of skills and better job opportunities.
- Every person going for an interview will surely benefit with excel VBA skills and have better opportunities as compared to any normal person.
- This will help in making thinks simpler and people will easy be able to understand anything faster through diagrams.
- HR Professionals benefits it because it makes them judge a persons working capacity.
- The employers who know about VBA rarely advertise for the HR or compensation analyst with VBA skills for the basic reason there are so few of them and they would rearly be anytime out of work.
- The person will VBA skills is also expected to have good analytical skills.
Those who take up this course will have an edge over other student in any field or working professionals. The will better in following ways:
First, obviously, you’ll be able to take on consultancy work supporting spreadsheets where VBA is required.
Possibly, if anyone get really great at VBA, the student or working professionals may want to switch track and design spreadsheets and models as a full-time Excel developer.
In common way ,it’s just another tool in your arsenal of time-saving tricks that makes you the most productive and awesome techie in the office. Got a list of 5000 user accounts with corresponding home directories and need to do some funky manipulation that’s just too awkward to do with formulas? Break out the VBA and write a User Defined Function. What a hero. Want to find some text string inside a load of hex ASCII values in a registry blob? Yes those who know excel VBA are at advantage.
Those take this course of excel VBA and macro can grasp the subject better and can use non coding approach to automate daily tasks like publishing and mailing etc.
Making repetitive reports‚ dashboards or slides‚ can be get complex as well as tiring. Those who know excel VBA and macro have the advantage of automating the worksheets while saving a lot of time as well as making things easy.
It gives some more benefits as follows:
- It will make the learners perform the tasks in less than 1% of time.
- It will lead to less human errors and practice make it easy to write codes.
- It helps the managing the things better with accuracy and speed with the use of VBA than simple excel.
- It makes the learners more responsive in both real world as well as work places and keeps more time free to do other works.
Excel VBA and macro is an upcoming field for any industry. It will enhance each ones skills and help students and working professionals do all daily task in a faster, easier and interesting way. It is to the industry and will give you ample opportunities. Every daily task from publishing to mailing will become easier and also help in multitasking. It will not only increase job opportunities but also make ca and BBA students highly valued and fast workers. It doesn’t need full time devotion but little practice and practical bent of mind. It will only an opportunity for every kind of person keen in knowing about excel VBA and macro and some pre knowledge about Microsoft,excel.
The is worth getting not only jobs, becoming better financial students and CAs but all enhances each ones skills to work better and faster as working professionals.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Basic VBAs and Macros courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|