About Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course:
eduCBA brings you the Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course. During this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course for using Microsoft Outlook 2010, you will learn how to work with basic to advanced functions of Microsoft Outlook 2010. The first thing that we will start is with the understanding of the Outlook 2010 interface. This will include Types of Email accounts, Adding POP,IMAP Account, Removing an email account etc. You will also learn in detail how to add Social Connector in Outlook, Reading an E-mail, Saving and Removing attachments, Filtering Junk emails, and more.
This Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course is a complete guide to learn the basic as well as some more advanced features in Microsoft Outlook 2010. We are going to start this Outlook course from scratch, right from the basics of what Outlook is and when it can be put to use. We will then progress to other features understanding more about emails in outlook. So we recommend you that try out this course on Outlook 2010 and see yourself work more efficiently than ever. Even if you do not know anything of Outlook, do not worry as this course is planned for people who wish to learn the basic operations of Microsoft Outlook 2010 so that they can perform their day-to-day responsibilities more easily and also it provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques to start with Outlook 2010. For our users who wish to learn about outlook 2010, we have kept the video tutorial simple and crisp for the quick understanding of each and every concept. We are sure that you will understand each video taught in this outlook 2010 course in one go.
So let us see what the advantages of Microsoft Outlook 2010 are and why we should use it frequently.
- Search- It comes with a Search function allowing you to find what you want quickly and these features can be used in Calendars, Task Manager and Contacts Manager.
- Security- It has feature of protecting your email account and also gives protection from Junk and Phishing website emails.
- Some of the other feature of outlook are Easy Organization, Connect with Others Easily, Enhanced Connectivity etc.
Benefits of the Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course:
- Learn Outlook 2010 basics from Scratch using an interesting Approach that will help you to understand each example taken in the tutorials in a very easy way.
- Learn the concepts of Types of Email accounts, Adding POP,IMAP Account, Removing an email account, Using Social Connector, Reading an E-Mail, Managing the Inbox looks through this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course
- Get a very good understanding of the more powerful features and functions in Outlook 2010.
- Learn to Use Outlook 2010 in a Professional Environment by applying the various tools and functions that you have learned in this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course.
- Learn concepts of Outlook like Creating, Sending, Forwarding and Replying emails
- Learn Working on contacts Conditional Formatting through this outlook course.
- Become Awesome by this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course.
Outlook 2010 Training Course Curriculum:
Following is the course curriculum and its details for the Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course:
Section 1: Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Introduction to Outlook 2010
In this tutorial we are going to get a detailed understanding of what is Outlook 2010. Moving forward we are going to understand how to start outlook from your system and where can we put it to use.
Section 2: Working with Accounts
- Types of Email accounts
Here in this tutorial we are going to see the topic of Email accounts. We are going to learn the different types of Email accounts in details. This tutorial will give you the complete guide to the email account part of outlook 2010.
- Adding POP,IMAP Account
Here we are going to mainly see the following two concepts: 1. Adding POP 2. Learning the backstage of IMAP accounts in outlook.
- Removing an email account
In this tutorial we are going to learn some simple but important concepts of Outlook 2010 course. Initially we had seen how to create the accounts in outlook 2010. So in this tutorial we are going to learn how to remove an account which is not required.
- Adding Social Connector in Outlook
In this video tutorial we are going to learn some simple but important concepts of Outlook 2010. Here we first start by learning what a Social connector is. After this we are going to see how to add Social Connector in Outlook
- Using Social Connector
This tutorial describes the concept of Social Connector. Mainly we are going to see this with respect to LinkedIn. So here we are going to understand how to use the LinkedIn account to connect with the contacts.
Section 3: Reading an E-Mail
- Reading an E-mail
This tutorial mainly concerns with the Emails in outlook 2010. So here in this tutorial we are going to see mainly two basic concepts with respect to emails like: 1. How to open an E-mail. 2. How to read an E-mail.
- Managing the Inbox looks
Inbox is your Outlook 2010 is a very important concept and proper knowledge of how to use it is important. Thus in this tutorial we are going to see different options of Customizing the inbox appearance.
- Adding Columns in inbox
Add detailing to inbox by adding columns, in this tutorial we are going to see how to add details to your inbox. So we are going to start by learning how to add columns to your inbox in outlook 2010.
- Saving and Removing attachments
Here in this Outlook 2010 tutorial we are going to see in detail the following two concepts:
- Learn how to save attachments from email.
- Learn how to remove attachments from email.
- Searching an email
In this tutorial we are going to learn about Searching particular email from the inbox
- Filtering Junk emails
In this tutorial for the Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course, we are going to see the very important concepts like: 1. How to move Junk emails from inbox to the specified folder. Moving Junk emails from inbox to the specified folder is very useful when you start using Outlook 2010.
Target Audience for Outlook 2010 Training Course
- This Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course is suitable for students who are in Degree, Engineering, Diploma, commerce and all general studies.
- Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course is also very useful for BBA , MBA, students whether they are from any specializations.
- This outlook course is also very useful for Charted Accountant.
- Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course will be very much useful for all types of Working professionals
- Anyone who wants to work as Research Analyst, Market Analyst, Finance Analyst, Investment Banker can take up this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course.
Pre-requisites for Outlook 2010 Training Course
- Passion to learn about Microsoft Outlook 2010
- A PC with Internet connection is required for this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course.
- No prior knowledge for this course is required as this Free Online Outlook 2010 Training Course starts from scratch.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Free Online Outlook 2010 Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|