MS Office Course
9 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Skills you will master
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft OneNote
Online MS Office Course
This MS Office Course includes 9 Microsoft Office courses with 45+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This Microsoft Office Course Bundle is an all-inclusive training on the notable Office products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Project, Sway and Visio. Let’s discuss each of our course offerings in detail in this page.
- About MS Office Course
- MS Office Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to MS Office Course
- Sample Preview of this MS Office Course
- Target Audience for this MS Office Course
- Online MS Office Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this MS Office Course
- Online MS Office Course Review / Testimonials
About MS Office Course
|Course Name||Online MS Office Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all the 9 courses. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||45+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You will learn Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Project, Sway and Visio|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about mastering Microsoft Office Suite|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online MS Office Course Curriculum
Without further ado, let’s get into the curriculum of the course. And you would see how comprehensive the course really is:
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Microsoft Word 2016 Training||This is the first module of the MS Office course. We will start with a brief introduction of MS Word 2016. And then, we will talk about the basic idea of the text, formatting of text, how to save a document, how to modify page layout & design tab, how to proof documents, and how to look at printing options. You will also learn how to format paragraphs, how to exemplify a document, and how to customize a document. We will also teach you the advanced MS Word 2016, styles & themes, functioning with tables, how to share a document, how to mail merge, how to review & share a document, and finally, how to finalize & protect the document. This module will take you around 5 hours 28 minutes. And you need to watch 47 videos.|
|2||Microsoft Excel 2016||As we always do, we will start this MS office Excel course module with a brief introduction. Then, we will take a case study and you will learn data entry, how you can populate the case study in Excel, calculations, formulas, formatting, updating a calculation, percentages and absolute references, conditional formatting, IF function, Count If & SUM If functions etc. You will also learn about the pie charts, short cuts, auditing & troubleshooting formulas, advanced charts, important excel tools etc. This entire module will take you around 9 hours 14 minutes and you need to watch 84 videos in total.|
|3||Microsoft Powerpoint 2016||We will start this module with a brief introduction. Then, we will go into the nitty-gritty of the functioning with presentations, how to insert pictures to presentation slides, how to insert content to presentation slides, how to insert animation, audio, video to the presentation slides etc. We will also teach you advanced presentation techniques, how to create & add 3D pictures & effects in PowerPoint, how to finalize, present, and finally, export & share the presentation. This entire module will take you around 5 hours 36 minutes and you need to watch 44 videos in total.|
|4||Microsoft Access 2016 Training Courses for Beginner & Advanced||We will start this MS Office course module with a brief overview and with the basic database concepts and terminology. In this basic introduction, you will learn the definition of Access, what is quick access toolbar, what is a backstage view, what is navigation pane etc. Then, you will learn about creating a database, designing a table, creating queries, creating & modifying forms, creating & designing reports, exporting data & mail merge etc. You will also learn to work with specialty queries, to design forms, work with macros, and you will also learn the other applications in access. This entire module will take you around 6 hours 56 minutes and you need to watch 63 videos.|
|5||Microsoft Outlook 2016||As we always do, we will start this module also with a brief introduction. Then, you will learn to work with accounts. You will learn to read emails, how to create, send, forward, reply to emails. You will also learn to work on contacts, how to do conditional formatting, how to use calendar & schedule meeting, how to work on tasks, and more stuff about MS Outlook. You need to watch 42 videos and you need to invest around 4 hours 24 minutes for this entire module.|
|6||Microsoft OneNote 2016 Training||We will start this module with a brief introduction on OneNote. Then, you will learn how to add content to OneNote, how to format content, how to organize information, how to use templates, how to change formats, how to work with tables, how to share notebooks, how to collaborate, how to use OneNote options etc. This entire module will take you around 3 hours 49 minutes and you need to watch 35 videos in total.|
|7||Microsoft Project 2016 Training||In this module, we will first begin with a brief overview of what Microsoft Project is and how it works. Then, we will go into the nitty-gritty of how you can list different activities, how to use different resource charts, and how to use menu. You need to spend around 2 hours 3 minutes and you need to watch 13 videos in total.|
|8||Microsoft Sway 2016 Training||In this module, first, we will talk about an introduction and then, we will explain the screen tab terms. Then, we will explain the options, when to use Microsoft Sway and a summary of what you have learned. This entire module will take you around 2 hours 37 minutes and you need to watch 14 videos in total.|
|9||Microsoft Visio 2016 – The Masterclass||In this Online MS Office Course, we will take you through the smart shapes & basic chart in MS Visio. You will learn about the pages & colors, the visual aids & task panes, different windows & diagram publishing. We will also teach you about the organizational chart, brainstorming diagram, how to create timelines, how to create a calendar, how to create a floor plan & wireframes, and advanced MS Visio 2016. This entire module will take you around 5 hours 34 minutes and you need to watch 46 videos in total.|
Certificate of Completion
What is MS Office and Why it is Useful?
Around 1.2 billion people use MS Office in the world. Does that depict something about MS Office? Of course, it does. It means in every 7 people, 1 individual uses MS Office.
And if you’re reading this, most probably you’re that individual out of those seven people on earth. But you don’t know how to use MS Office other than just the basics of MS Word or MS Excel.
From that need to equip you with the complete MS Office functionalities, we built this course. This Online MS Office course is so comprehensive that we bet once you do this course, you don’t need to do any other course on MS Office.
Sounding too good to be true? Well, let’s talk about the tangible skills you will learn in this course and you would see how beautifully we have woven this course. This MS Office course is easy to digest. You can do this course from anywhere at your own pace. And you can practice what you learn from the course immediately. What else one can expect from a singular course?
Let’s dive into tangible skills you will learn in this course.
What tangible skills will I learn from this MS Office course?
You will learn a lot in this course. We’re highlighting the significant ones –
- MS Access: Not every MS Office course includes this. And even if they do, they don’t go in depth. Along with learning MS Word and MS Excel, you will learn MS Access in detail.
- MS Sway: MS Sway is also not taught in every course of MS Office. So we took it upon ourselves to teach this to you as well.
- MS Visio: You will not only learn MS Visio, but you will also learn the nitty-gritty of MS Visio at an advanced level.
Other than these three, we will cover everything that you need to know like Microsoft Project, Microsoft One-Note, Microsoft Outlook, and many more.
Just take it upon yourself to complete this course and practice. If you work on this course, you would be able to extract the maximum value out of it.
Pre-requisites to Online MS Office Course
- Willingness to learn MS Office: Not everyone would be keen to learn a comprehensive course on MS Office. But if you use any part of MS Office, this course is a must. But you must be willing and committed to doing this course. This course will not work until you’re interested.
- A basic sense/understanding of MS Office: You can be a total newbie, but if you have a basic knowledge, it will help you extract the best out of this course.
Target Audience for this Online MS Office Course
- Students: Any student from any domain can do this course. We would go ahead and say that this course would change the trajectory of a student’s career if s/he learns to apply the material well.
- Professionals: If you’re a professional, you need this course. Learning MS Office completely will give you an edge over your peers.
- Anyone: No matter what is your profession or what you want to be, this course would add value because in any job/entrepreneurship you need to use MS Office
MS Office Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this MS Office course?
Because this is the most comprehensive Online MS Office course you would ever find in the market. And also this course can be done from anywhere and you can do it anytime you choose.
How to use this Online MS Office course for maximum output?
After doing each module, practice the lessons. Try out yourself on MS Office and see whether you’re able to understand. If yes, great, go to the next module. If no, revisit the module and go through it again and repeat.
I’m from Psychology domain. Can I do this MS Office course?
Yes, why not. If you need to use MS Office quite frequently, you should do this course. And once you begin to use MS Office well, you will that your career and your productivity will skyrocket.
Career Benefits of this Online MS Office Course
- You will know way more about MS Office than 80% of the population: MS Office is a boon. But most of the people never take the time to learn MS Office fully. After doing this course, you would know 80% of the population. Think of what that would do for your career.
- You will perform much better at your career: Knowing MS Office will help you become more productive. As a result, you will perform much better in your career. And you would see that you’re producing more meaningful results instead of getting seduced by the trivialities.
- You will reach the higher rung quite easily: Once you do this course, it would be easier for you to reach way higher than your peers. You would be able to manage projects well and you would learn to do the most valuable tasks by using MS OneNote, MS Access etc. As a result, getting a promotion would be quite easier.
MS Office Course Testimonials
Nice Online MS Office Course!
Microsoft Excel Training Course
Jacob H. Brooks
Microsoft Access 2016 – Beginners
Efficient breakdown of Both basic and Advanced techniques for Office 2016
Clinton Van Kampen
Intro to Visio