Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1
This Cloud Computing Training Course includes 23 courses with 96+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. It includes learning Virtualization and Cloud Computing, AWS Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud Computing, to learn technical delivery of Cloud software development capabilities.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle - 23 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||96+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Virtualization and Cloud Computing, AWS Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud Computing, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and such others to learn technical delivery of Cloud software development capabilities, including analytics and infrastructure concepts.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each23 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
CLOUD COMPUTING Course Bundle Curriculum
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive Hadoop course. You need to invest around 70 hours to complete this all-in-all course. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail –
MODULE 1: Cloud Computing Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified 2023 8h 59m ✔ Solutions Architect Associate - AWS Certified 9h 4m ✔ AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Case Study - Hosting an ASP.NET Website on Amazon EC2 7h 24m ✔ AWS Certified Developer Associate 2023 7h 01m ✔ AWS Case Study - Simple Email Service AWS SES 2h 3m ✔ AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional 2023 4h 39m ✔ AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate 8h 8m ✔ Virtualization and Cloud Computing 58m ✔ Cloud Migration 3h 4m ✔ Cloud Computing for Business Users 1h 57m ✔ EXIN Cloud Computing Tutorials 2h 36m ✔ Cloud Computing 2h 46m ✔ Cloud Computing Fundamentals 2h 05m ✔ AWS Services Case Study - Build Server less Web Application 58m ✔
MODULE 2: Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Azure - Basics 10h 53m ✔ Microsoft Azure - Essentials 6h 39m ✔ Microsoft Azure - Data Lake 6h 13m ✔ Microsoft Azure - Data Factory 4h 6m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Azure - PAAS Overview 1h 52m ✔ Azure Practical - Developing Your Applications 4h 19m ✔ Azure Practical - Migration of Websites and Databases to Azure 2h 37m ✔ Azure Practical - Migrating .NET-based web applications to Azure PAAS 1h 43m ✔ Chef Devops Essentials 2h 21m ✔
The main goal of the course is to provide a deeper understanding and hands-on learning experience on Cloud Computing that deals with managing the storage of data and the computing capability of the system without any human interference. along with real-time Cloud Computing projects to provide an overall knowledge on the Cloud Computing domain.
This course offers a deep and wide range of skills set in the Cloud Computing domain with a comprehensive module to provide practical knowledge to be applied in a real-time business environment.
The course provides complete knowledge on Azure and AWS cloud services and three main services in the Cloud Computing domain that is the Platform as a service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) & software as a service (SaaS).
The course covers provide 18 online video training modules and 100+ hours of video tutorials in the Cloud computing domain. The whole module that is provided is based on recent trends and growing job opportunities in the Cloud Computing domain.
- The course has over 50 hours of Amazon web services (AWS) and cloud technology like Simple Email Service SES, Technical Essentials, SysOps and DevOps Engineer, AWS projects and Administrator.
- The course covers over 40 hours of video content of training material on Microsoft Azure cloud technology like Azure Data Lake, Azure Essentials, projects based on Azure and Azure Data Factory
- Some of the wide range of skills that could be acquired upon completion are Data storage, Java API, AWS, Azure, AWS Security, AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS Email Storage, DevOps, Synops and also Machine Learning.
- The course provides a valuable certificate for verification upon completion and it also provides lifetime access for all the training content.
- This course will equip you with the skills of a Cloud Developer, Data Analyst, QA Engineer, Windows Administrator, Solution Architect and Cloud Engineer in software infrastructure and analytics platform for which there is a growing demand. So, this is an apt course for moving or transforming your career in the field of Cloud Computing.
The course provides 5 real-time projects that have been developed based on the real-time business scenarios to give practical working knowledge on the concepts learned.
- The course offers a project on AWS Simple Email Service which provides knowledge on cloud-based emailing service which is very popular in recent times since it is affordable and much more scalable with sending and receiving options.
- The also provides Azure projects like Developing our Applications using the Azure platform. The scalability of the application is very easy and affordable we can deploy small to advance level applications and we can simultaneously test and manage those applications in the Azure cloud.
- The course provides Migration of Websites and Databases to Azure it deals e with the migration from one or multiple Databases to Azure database platforms with very little downtime during migrations.
- The course offers project knowledge on the migration of .NET-based web applications to Azure PAAS. Where the .NET based developed applications can be migrated to the Azure cloud.
- The course also provides a project on Serverless Application development which deals with the building and running on-demand applications without the help of servers. AWS cloud computing provides access to serverless creation of the application. AWS cloud provides the deployment and management of serverless applications with low cost and high scalability
On the whole, the course module provides Hands-on training and project experiences that are very helpful for students who want to make a career in the cloud computing domain or other technology-based professionals who want to shift their career in Cloud Computing. The course will help you gain knowledge on the complete skill set that is required in the practical Cloud computing business domain.
Cloud Computing Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing can be defined as on-demand delivery of database storage, computing power, applications, and other IT resources through the cloud service platform via the internet.
Rapid access flexibility and low cost are the features of it. One need not make a huge investment in infrastructure (which is considered as heavy lifting part in IT).
Scenario before cloud computing:
- Buy a stack of servers
- Predict traffic and buy servers
- Monitoring and maintenance of a server
In a cloud, pricing goes with demand for resources along with saving money and time.
Cloud computing is of three main types:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
Industry Growth TrendThe global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 272.0 billion in 2018 to USD 623.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
- Willingness to pursue a career: Every individual who wants to pursue a career in cloud computing domain, should make themselves capable enough to understand the need of these all. They should have eager to persistently practice and brush up the knowledge in the cloud computing domain, there are always new concepts coming in this domain and you need to be up to date about that. If you are committed to this career, this cloud computing course will boost your skills and will make you an asset to your organization. Skill and passion when blend together, give perfection to your work.
- Basic skill in Information Technology: Learning cloud computing means you need to have a basic understanding of IT. Here we are not talking about any degree in computer science, however, you should understand a computer, computer networks, database, data processing, data retrieval, virtualization, software engineering concepts, etc.
- Students of Cloud computing: If you’re a student of cloud computing and want a career in the cloud computing domain. This cloud computing course will make you build the gap between your college curriculum and industry related to cloud computing by giving you practical and live experiences of cloud computing projects.
- IT Professional: If you are among the IT professionals like project managers, administrators, developers, executives, etc then you should take this course, as this cloud computing course will help you better run the projects and making the decisions. This course will make you aware of the acronyms and working principles of cloud computing.
- Cloud Computing Professionals: If you are already into cloud computing and want to take your career path to the next level, this cloud computing course is definitely for you. Deep concept, explanation and working will help you go deeper and challenge yourself. Nowadays, many cloud computing designations are newly opening in the corporate world, which demands well to do knowledge of cloud computing things. So that technical decisions are better made.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this cloud computing training?
This course is ideal for candidates who aspire to make their careers in cloud computing and for the professional who wants to enhance their technical skills in the cloud computing domain or big data domain. This cloud computing training will give you the confidence to deal with any cloud computing problem with a smooth go. From knowing the cloud computing components to setting up the virtualization, you have a great grip over this all.
I don’t have a background in IT, can I do this cloud computing course?
The answer is partial Yes and No. Without the basic knowledge of IT, it gets difficult to understand the worth of doing cloud computing and even understanding the terms related to that. If you don’t have basic knowledge, make yourself first capable of understanding the basics of IT, and then plan to take this cloud computing course. Get your basics right and you are more than welcome to do this course.
Would this cloud computing course help me in my career advancement?
No Doubt about that. You will feel fortunate after taking from this cloud computing course. As your path to becoming a cloud developer, Cloud consultant, cloud architect, etc. will become easier. You will learn to build a private cloud, implementations of public clouds, etc. You will not only find yourself attracted to this field and even excel in this field.
Will I be able to clear AWS certification, based on this cloud computing training?
Yes, our extensive list of modules will help you with all kinds of understanding related to cloud computing and AWS. You will surely feel confident about cracking AWS certification.
- Cloud computing is among one of the top latest trends in IT.
- Cloud computing enables one store and access data over the internet servers, instead of hard drives. Knowing the skills and tactics of cloud computing makes you value the organization in deciding and formulating business strategies.
- Storing humongous amounts of data, increasing flexibility, easy accessibility, low cost are some of the top benefits of cloud computing, which every organization is in damn need of.
- Aspirants in this domain can take up roles and designations like cloud project manager, cloud software engineer, cloud product manager, cloud sales executive, cloud consultant, cloud systems engineer, cloud network engineer, cloud business analyst, cloud developer/programmer, etc.
- With good IT background, technical skills (like coding, virtualization technologies), risk analytics and awareness of financial jargon can be proved very beneficial in this cloud computing domain for you to excel.
- Cloud computing is transforming the whole picture of IT, and hence creating lucrative jobs related to that.
Cloud Computing Course Review
Stefan Yordanov Angelov
Virtualization and Cloud Computing – Review
I like that all the basics fields were covered from how to use private to Public clouds, for instance, we have the Amazon Web Services that I would so much like to explore in detail and hopefully get a cloud certification.
Then there was also a public cloud that one can lease and in turn lease out several applications and services.
Cloud Computing Review
Richard H. Rihm