Updated May 30, 2023
Differences Between AngularJS vs Node.JS
Let us study much more about Angular JS vs Node JS in detail:
Angular JS provides features that significantly reduce the amount of code, hence the effort involved in making an application fully functional. AngularJS is also called a Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework due to its modular approach to application development.
Node JS allows developers to execute their code on the server side. It provides a faster way to write scripts that are scalable and light. Developers can write real-time applications, and at the same time, it gives scope for mobile application development.
Angular JS is beneficial in creating dynamic web applications. Developers working with Angular JS use HTML as the template language, and its syntax is used to briefly express the application’s components. Its architecture allows automatic and smooth data synchronization between the model, view, and components. Angular JS is quicker and easier to code for a single-page web application. AngularJS templates are similar to traditional plain HTML and incorporate extended HTML syntax. This feature enables beginners to start working with AngularJS without much difficulty quickly.
Angular JS provides the potential to build GUI (Graphical User Interface) for dynamic websites and web programs. Developers can create single-page applications seamlessly using the AngularJS framework. It offers the flexibility to write custom HTML code and integrates smoothly with other UI tools.
Head-to-Head Comparison Between AngularJS vs Node.JS
Below is the top 8 comparison between Between AngularJS vs Node.JS:
Key Differences Between AngularJS and Node.JS
Below are some points explaining the differences between AngularJS and Node.js:
- AngularJS is an excellent choice for developing large-scale projects, while Node.js is an ideal option for creating small-scale projects.
- Angular JS is a front-end framework and can be used with any back-end programming language like PHP, Java, etc., whereas Node JS is simply a server-side language; in a web application-like context, it acts as Java on the server side.
- AngularJS supports real-time applications like instant messaging or chat apps. On the other hand, Node.js is best suited for real-time collaborative drawing or editing applications like Google Docs.
- AngularJS runs on the client browser, while Node.js operates on the server side.
- AngularJS supports compatibility with various browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, and mobile-based browsers like Android browser and Chrome for Mobile. On the other hand, Node.js is available for multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, Sun OS, and Mac OS.
- Angular JS is a web application framework, whereas several frameworks are based on Node JS, like Express JS, Sails JS, etc.
- AngularJS is most suitable for building interactive single-page web applications, while Node.js is utilized for developing fast and server-based web applications.
Comparison Table AngularJS and Node.JS
Following is the comparison table between AngularJS and Node.JS:
|Application||The single-page client-side web application||The fast and scalable server-side application|
|Project||Suited for highly interactive and active web projects||Best suited for small-size projects|
|Usage||Useful for real-time applications like instant messaging||Highly useful when a scalable and faster application is required|
|Scope||Dominate client-side interaction||Developers can utilize it on the client and server-side|
|Frameworks||It is a web application framework in itself||It has many different frameworks like Express.js, Sails.js, and Partial.js|
|Application||Simplify application development with a declarative approach||More suited for an application like real-time collaborative drawing/editing like Google Docs|
Given a choice to select between Angular JS vs Node JS, one must keep the application requirement in mind. Angular JS is solely a client-browser-based application, whereas Node JS requires a runtime environment and will take care of the application and database interaction. Both of them, JS, looks promising and exciting options within their domain.
This has been a helpful guide to the differences Between Angular JS vs Node JS. Here we have discussed Angular JS vs Node JS head-to-head comparison, key differences, infographics, and comparison table. You may also look at the following article to learn more –