What is CorelDRAW?
CorelDRAW is a vector graphics designing software that is offered by Corel Corporation. It is a multiple functional software that is used by a number of graphic designers for their graphics professional work. In this article, we will discuss the Uses of CorelDRAW, which means ‘what are the major areas in which CorelDRAW is work?’ and ‘How it works for that particular purpose’? In uses of CorelDraw, we will analyze all possible aspects of CorelDRAW and understand the key features of those aspects.
Now let us discuss some important tools and features of this software which will explain to us the uses of this software for our better understanding of the use of this software.
Top 10 Uses of CorelDRAW
Here we will understand the uses of CorelDRAW just in 10 simple points in a very easy and exciting way of understanding. So let us start our discussion.
- We know CorelDRAW is Vector graphics editor and designer software so it offers us a number of exciting tools that makes the working of CorelDRAW software easy. CorelDRAW offers some geometrical shapes as a tool which helps you in exploring your idea in your own way without any limitations. You can make professionals logos, brochures, business cards and other advertising elements with the bits of help of these tools and can give them different looks according to the requirement of your client.
- You will have some artistic tools in features of CorelDRAW software which will help you in designing very complex and eye-catching drawings with different types of logical ideas.
- CorelDRAW offers you the different types of brushes which helps you in creating a detailed image with a realistic look and that image can easily convey its real purpose.
- In CorelDRAW, we have a Layer system also just as Illustrator and Photoshop software which helps in working with different layers of an image without damaging originally of the individual layer.
- Corel Corporation designed CorelDRAW in this way so that it can work with its other design-oriented software that is Corel Photo-Paint. So you can use their other designing software during working with CorelDRAW for making your design easy or including other features of designing.
- You can also design a 3d object or logo in CorelDRAW software as a vector image with the help of its exciting tools and features which will add plus point to your designing works.
- CorelDRAW software is also used for making an image of PNG and CDR file format which makes that image usable for other designing software.
- You can use CorelDRAW software for creating QR codes, generation of page layout with some special effects for a particular theme.
- In CorelDRAW we have Text Tool also which offers you designing of different types of Text logos, helps in write designer matter of magazines as well as you can make typographical works in CorelDRAW software.
- CorelDRAW software is generally working for printable projects. So you can use it for print-oriented work with its high-level adjustment features for the printed items.
Now after going through some important points of ‘Uses of CorelDRAW’. Let us now have look at ‘Is there any other aspect?’ which gives us the reason for using this software as our professional graphics designing or editing software.
Then the answer is ‘Yes’. So let discuss it.
Why we should Use CorelDRAW?
As we explain above CorelDRAW is vector graphics editing software, so you can use it for your vector graphics related purposes. The reason for using this software is quite simple that is:
- The first thing is, CorelDRAW software is ‘Cost Effective’ software if you have a low budget and you won’t do work on a small scale of business with high-level professional work then it will be nice software for you.
- The second one is ‘Good for Beginner’, if you are a beginner and want to learn graphics editing or designing in the very simplest way then CorelDRAW software will be good for you. CorelDRAW software offers a very user-friendly environment and the simplest tool which is easy to handle. So you can get expertise in graphics designing work without any stress.
Now after analyzing the reasons for using this software. Let us move to our next concern that is ‘what are the benefits of this software?’
Benefits of Using CorelDRAW
We have a number of benefits for using this software as our professional designing software. Here we will discuss some of the important benefits of this software in some important points that are as follows:
- You can have a wide range of printing techniques with this software which helps in the advertising business very well.
- CorelDRAW offers you a large number of Vehicle Templates, Clipart & digital camera images and many other presets of its different features which helps you in exploring your idea of graphics designing during working with it.
- You can extract images or another requirement of your clients quickly from their website by using the ‘Corel Connect’ tool of this software.
- It works with file format PNG and CDR which are easily accessible in other designing software. So when you work on a large project by using more than one designing software for that project, switching files from one software to this software will be easy for you.
These are some important benefits of CorelDRAW software which make it different from others and give you a reason for using it as your learning software of graphics designing or professional software for your graphics designing project.
Now after this software you can understand different aspects of CorelDRAW and also analyze its use thoroughly for getting benefit from CorelDRAW software in your graphics designing work. You can also understand the advantage of using this software after going through this article and it will help you in starting your working with this software without any hesitation for your graphics designing purposes.
This is a guide to Uses of CorelDRAW. Here we discuss the top 10 uses of CorelDRAW, why should we use it with knowing the benefits to use CorelDRAW. You can also go through our other related articles to learn more –