Difference Between React JS vs Vue JS
Features of React JS
- Components: React JS is used as a component structure which is used to work in a large project with a different modular structure.
- Unidirectional data flow: It implements one-way data flow using Flux pattern to keep the data unidirectional.
- License: It is licensed under Facebook Inc.
Features of Vue JS
- Templates: Vue JS provides HTML based templates which will use to create views i.e. user interfaces. It maintain HTML, CSS, and JS separately.
- Directives: Vue JS uses different in-build directives to perform a different kind of actions.
- Watchers: Watchers are used to taking care of any data related changes.
- Routing: Vue-router is used to navigate between different pages.
- Vue-CLI: This is used to run Vue JS in command line interface.
- Data binding: v-bind is used for assigning a value to HTML attributes, manipulating CSS and Style etc.
- Virtual DOM: This is a programming concept which stores a virtual replica of a user interface in memory and synced with actual DOM by using related libraries.
- Animation: Vue JS has it’s built-in plugins which help to Animate different HTML elements.
- Event Handling: v-on attribute is used for listening to different events which are added to the DOM element.
Head To Head Comparison Between React JS vs Vue JS
Below is the top 3 difference between React JS vs Vue JS
Key Differences between React JS vs Vue JS
Both React JS vs Vue JS are popular choices in the market; let us discuss some of the major Differences Between React JS vs Vue JS:
- React JS is used for developing user interfaces of Web Applications and Mobile Applications. Not only this it is also used for developing Native Applications and also render on Server as a Node. Vue JS is used for developing user interfaces of Web Applications. It basically focused on the view layer. It is also easy to integrate with other Projects and third-party applications
- In React JS if any component’s state change occurs it re-render entire component hierarchy considering that component as a root component. We need to use PurComponent or implement shouldComponentUpdate to avoid this re-rendering situation whenever needed. In Vue, JS shouldComponentUpdate has been implemented automatically to avoid this re-rendering conditions. Here system knows which component needs to re-render when any state changes occur.
- React JS uses create react app for installation. React JS also needs web pack for the build.Vue JS uses Vue-cli /CDN/NPM for installation. We can do the development of Vue JS everywhere.
- State Management Library for React is called MobX which is very popular in React Community. Whereas State Management Library for Vue is known as VueX.
React JS vs Vue JS Comparison Table
Below is the list of points describe the comparison between React JS vs Vue JS
|Basis Of Comparison Between React JS vs Vue JS||
|DOM Model||React JS uses Virtual DOM to make a virtual replica of UI and stored it in memory and do the synchronization with Real DOM.||Vue JS also uses Virtual DOM for faster execution.|
Conclusion React JS vs Vue JS
This has a been a guide to the top differences between React JS vs Vue JS. Here we also discuss the React JS vs Vue JS key differences with infographics, and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following articles –