Introduction to Krita Plugins
Krita Plugins are that additional software or programs that are designed for enhancing the accuracy as well as the working ability of Krita. There are a number of free-of-cost plugins and paid plugins, and you can have both free and paid plugins according to the requirement of your work in this software. You will have a zip file of plugins when you download it for installing in your system, and by unzipping it, you can install it in the folder of Krita. Today installation of plugins is not our main concern; in fact, I will tell you about some latest plugins so that you can use them while working on this software.
List of Krita Plugins
In the latest plugin list of Krita, we can include Pigment.O, Buli Notes, Krita Reference Plugin, Spaceottercode/ Kritatoot, and so on. So let us discuss them one by one in a very exciting manner.
We have a number of good features that makes this plugin most supported with Krita, and these features are:
- Definition: This plugin has its expertise as Color Picker and Mixer tool and offers a number of tools for achieving this good result.
- Color Management: It can display your active color as well as your previous color. You can also lock Luminosity with this plugin.
- Harmony Color Management: Harmony Colors display on a number of categories such as Active color and ARD, HSL, HSV, HUE panels.
- Harmony Rules: It has rules for Harmony such as Monochromatic, Complementary, Analogous, Double Complementary, and Split Complementary Double.
- Multiple Panels: It has the facility to display multiple panels such as FGC panel, RGB panel, ARD panel, HSV panel, HSL panel, Hue panel, YUV panel, Gam panel, Dot panel, and Obj panel. All these panels are used for different purposes, such as using an FGC panel to display color temperature and harmony set.
- Hex Code: It offers Hex color coding of independent color though which identification of color becomes easy for you; not only this, you can also lock CMYK channel for stable mixing of color.
- Adjustable and Scalable UI: Features offer by it are adjustable and Scalable for UI, which provides a smooth working environment for UI.
- Setting/Quick access options: Settings for different parameters can easily do in it and has a quick options feature which saves your time in this software during working with it.
2. Buli Notes
Buli Notes also have several functionalities and characteristics for adding notes in the Krita file, and these notes will have saved with the native file format of Krita.
- Definition: It can be considered as a note manager plugin of Krita, which can manage notes for addressing different types of components, and it will be embedded with the .kra file.
- Notes Docker: All the notes made by this plugin in the .kra file will be available through docker, and in docker, you will have a List of defined notes, Add/Edit/ Remove notes option, Lock/Unlock notes option, Pin/ Unpin notes, and so on.
- Three Types of Note Arrangement: It offers three types of notes for Title, for Description (you can describe about anything in this note), and Color note.
- Automatically set Date/Time: There is one good thing that is for last modification and creation, it set date/time automatically on notes.
- Text Editor: With Text Editor, you can choose font family, set font size, text weight, text style, text alignment, and also add bullet points.
- Hand Written Notes: It also offers you the facility for setting handwritten notes on a scratchpad.
3. Krita Reference Plugin
You will also have some of the special features in this plugin which are as follows:
- Definition: It is compatible with Krita 4.0.0 and uses for replacing removed reference images, docker, by quickly in this version of Krita. One thing you must remember that it is only for temporary removal.
- Reference Image Tool: In Krita 4.1, the Reference Image Docker has been replaced with the Reference Images tool.
- Zoom In/Out feature: If you want to Zoom In or Out, then you can scroll the mouse wheel by holding the Ctrl button of the keyboard.
- Color Picker: With this plugin, we can pick a color from a reference, and for that, we just have to click on our desired part of a reference, and its preview will display on the top of the Docker.
Kritatoot is one of the best plugins of Krita software with lots of advanced features that are:
- Definition: This plugin is used for posting our images to Mastodon from inside of Krita, and it is ready to use the plugin because there are no external dependencies required. It has an MIT license.
- Post document directly into Mastodon: It is for Krita 4.x that allows you to post a copy of your current document directly on Mastodon.
- Directly Export and Post copy of Document: It always offers you to export and post a copy of the current document every easily. The exported image will be by default in PNG format if the current document has never been saved.
- Privacy and Message setting: There is an arrangement for specifying messages, a privacy setting of your toot such as Public, Unlisted, Direct, and Follower-only.
- Limitation: There is some limitation too with this plugin that you can post one image per toot, and if you want to specify a focal point, then it will not implement it. There is no input for alternate text only.
- Features depend on Mastodon Server: One important thing about it is that the Mastodon server sets the maximum size and type of file.
I think you got information about some of the important plugins of Krita software after going through this article and can use any one of them for having solution of your work of Krita software.
We have discussed all features and facts of plugins of Krita so that we can have deep knowledge about them. Now you can choose plugins from our discussed plugin of this software to enhance the working ability of Krita software to get the desired result in your work. You can also try other plugins for this purpose because there is a number of other plugins on the market.
This is a guide to Krita Plugins. Here we discuss the features and facts of plugins of Krita so that we can have deep knowledge about them. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –