Updated February 21, 2023
These repositories include:
- JS Style Guides
- Best Practices
- Question Banks
- Coding Tips
These repositories aim to enable and empower JS developers to create scalable, structured, and robust applications that can be easily maintained. Developers from Start-up to High Technology Companies get benefitted from these GitHub repositories. JS is the most preferred framework in web development, and JS developers are in great demand in the industry. The interview questions will be useful in scanning JS developers’ skills and choosing the best developer.
This first part covers basic interview questions and answers:
Q1. Which is currently the most preferred modern web technology used in website development?
- But JS facilitates changing in a web page without reloading the full page.
- HTML/CSS websites are static in nature. JS websites are dynamic.
- In JS, pages need not have to be reloaded when the user interacts with the web pages.
- This lightweight scripting language can be used for the client-side and server-side.
- No. Java is a programming language that works on OOPS (Object Oriented Programming System) concept. Its virtual machine platform makes Java run anywhere. It is a full-fledged language executed in Servers mostly.
- It is simple in syntax but dynamic during execution. It runs in any browser. It is executed on client machines as well as on servers.
JS makes the webpage more interactive by:
- Performing a set of actions based on mouse click on the button.
- Changing the form content of the screen on moving the mouse over a location.
- Flip through the images and move around the screen.
- Zooming in or zooming out on an image.
- Playing audio or video.
- Pop up a block of information.
- Fetches data from the database and sends it to the client machine for display.
- Customize the website’s contents per the user’s preference and browsing pattern.
- Share the right information to the right users based on the user profile and access privileges.
- Store the information collected from the users through the website.
Let us now have a look at the advanced interview questions:
- Numeric / Date/ Range / Must fill checks on the input from the User.
- Computation on the client side.
- Logical check on the input with the previous inputs.
- HTML content generation.
- User Browser and OS sensing for further processing.
- It shifts the workload to the browser, reducing the server’s load.
- Introduction of keywords like Let/Const can be accessed within the block where it is defined.
- Developers can focus on applications instead of syntax as the coding is simplified by allowing them to store variables directly in strings.
- Apart from normal arrays, it introduces another array called an associate array, which uses strings for its indexes. Both these arrays reduce the coding effort of the developer and make the code easily understood.
- Default parameters avoid collapsing full code in case of a small mistake, especially when the developer has to check a function without a parameter.
- Built-in methods make the life of developers simple. These methods avoid coding efforts and reduce the overall delivery time of the project.
- It is an object that holds the result of an asynchronous operation.
- This result communicates whether the operation is a failure or a success.
- Developers attach call-back to this returned object rather than passing it on to functions.
- It also provides run time environment for developers to deploy their websites. React JS, Angular JS, and Node JS are the best examples of libraries, frameworks, and run-time environments.
- These repositories help JS developers to write code in a robust, structured, and scalable way that can be easily deployed/maintained.
Q10. Name a few GitHub repositories and their features briefly.
- Best Practices: This repository hosts best practices and tips for designing systems in Node JS, a run-time environment.
- Question Banks: Hosts a long list of questions on JS topics with suitable explanations, and it is also frequently updated.
- Code Snippets: This would be useful for developers working on JS projects.
- Collection of JS Projects: This repository offers a good collection of JS projects for developers to draw knowledge and experience in developing JS projects.
- Project Guidelines: Contains best practices and tips to develop JS projects and compete in the job markets.