MINITAB – MINITAB 17 Software Guide
This course is designed for beginners to MINITAB – MINITAB 17 Software Guide who have some basic knowledge on statistics. This software will eventually help to ascertain if the data set is normal distribution or if the two samples in hand are distinctly different or if the mean of two samples are having similar confidence interval and so on.
This course will prepare all the emerging Lean six Sigma practitioners to feel hands on with the Minitab software and thereby their learning experience during Lean Six Sigma course will not be hampered by lack of comfort on Minitab software. This course covers four segments namely:
- Minitab windows
- Minitab menu structure
- Minitab worksheets and Minitab projects , navigations made simple
- Preparations and storage of reports for projects
- Thereby a Lean Six Sigma black belt will conduct like a true Change agent with no struggles in managing his Minitab software tool , reporting techniques and largely data analysis which the business stakeholders are keen to look at and get convinced at the Six Sigma approach and improvement journey and at no time the leadership feel frustrated at the lack of project movement or status updates.
What are the Requirements for MINITAB – MINITAB 17 Software Guide?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 6 lectures and 46 mins of content!
- Get familiar with Minitab , else Minitab will knock you down
- Enable Lean Six Sigma learning as an interesting , besides meaningful exercise
- This course helps the learners to go through’ Getting started menu, Help menu and windows menu which in itself is an educating experience
What is the Target Audience for MINITAB – MINITAB 17 Software Guide?
- Freshers in usage of Minitab software tool
- People who are identified as future Six Sigma black belts by the leadership in the organization
- A green belt trained resource should be familiar with Minitab and its version updates
- Trainers in the training department who are likely to conduct Six Sigma training all three levels of YB/GB/BB
- Anyone who is likely to be in business analytics , forecasting , analyzing trends will find Minitab a handy tool
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Introduction to Minitab courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|