Equity Valuation Course – Just Dial:
- Most of us believe that the process of business or corporate valuation only stands true when you want to buy or sell the shares. But it is not true. Corporate Valuation plays an important role in any business.
- Do you know that financial modeling plays an important role in corporate valuations? All this processes are carried out vigorously and effectively by any analysts who works in an Investment banking industry.
- So if you are looking for a career in investment banking, it is important that you know the nuts and bolts of corporate valuation.
- That is why eduCBA brings you the Equity Valuation Course. This Equity Valuation Course of Just dial is a live project, meaning that you will actually in practice will value Just Dial and give your recommendation whether it is a Buy or sell or hold. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
- Yes, you will get hands on practical approach in all the calculations involved in Valuations just like any big investment banks does it. At the end of the course there will be an online test so that you can assess yourself how much you have learnt. You will be provided with a certificate upon the completion of your course.
- This is Equity Valuation Course will help you in your learning process as well you career building.
Target Audience for Equity Valuation Course – Just Dial:
- Students interested in learning Equity Valuation Course
- Students seeking internship in finance
- Anyone who is looking for a short finance project
- Professionals who want to sharpen their valuation skills
Equity Valuation Course – Just Dial Highlights:
Excel training is important for any analyst, because major part of you work is based in excel, be it the modeling part or valuations or any other calculations. eduCBA has identified this need of the hour and hence gives you training in basic excel.
In this Equity Valuation Course training you will be guided through video tutorial and practice tests to become expert in excel. Some of the topics that you will be trained in are data entry, formatting, charts and graphs, COUNTIF and SUMIF and much more.
After being trained in basic excel, we move on to the module for advanced excel training. In this module you will learn important excel concepts and formulas like WhatIf Analysis, Arrays, Names and Dynamic Range, Auditing and Trouble Shooting formulas and much more.
In the Corporate valuation training we will first introduce you to what valuations are. Then we move on to understanding important concepts like Dividend Discount Model (DDM), Discounted Cash Flows (DCF), relative valuations, Enterprise value, Private equity valuation approaches, Comparable Transaction Acquisition Analysis etc. Based on all the calculations explained you will be valuing JUST DIAL using DCF and Relative valuation approaches.
Report writing Techniques
After valuing a company, the next part is Research Report writing. That is why we bring you the next module on Report writing Techniques. In this module you will learn about the Anatomy of Equity Research Report, Do’s Don’ts of Equity Research Report Writing, Report Writing Case Studies, Indian Media Sector Report etc.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Valuation Project # 5 – Just Dial courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|