This Amazing course is based on Investment Banking. You will learn in detail about Investment Banking - Introduction, Industry Overview etc.
Are you stressed whether you will be able to clear finance/investment banking interviews and get job offer you desire? Getting employed in an investment bank is not a piece of cake. There is unbelievable competition (a bank reported 15000 applications for 150 places) that you need to deal with before finally landing up at your dream i-bank.
To help you past this jittery phase eduCBA brings to you the Free Online Investment Banking Training Course. This course is for both classes of people one who are sure they want to make a career in Investment banks and also for those who have doubts and are unsure if this is what they want to do. Don’t you think it is important to know what an industry is all about before you decide and start working there? It is always better to have clarity on the ins and outs of the industry and its mechanism to get a clear picture of how you would be contributing in the industry.
To tell you briefly about the Investment banking industry it is basically the group of companies that are in the business of underwriting, create and maintain markets for clients that issue securities; they might possibly also offer advisory services, enable company mergers and other contracts, or perform as principals in buying or selling securities on a spread. Are you confused on what all you just read? Well you don’t have to worry because that is all we are going to discuss in this training.
To tell you more the major companies in the Investment banking domain are Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley (all based in the US), as well as Barclays (UK), Deutsche Bank (Germany), Macquarie Group (Australia), Nomura (Japan), and UBS (Switzerland). Many insiders who directly come from the industry tell us that the education and abilities you gain in investment banking are irreplaceable. There is no better way to learn about finance, the inner mechanisms of Wall Street, and how the business world generally works.
To kick start your journey for preparing yourself for the big step, edu cba will assist you achieve that. At the end of this training you would feel confident about clearing the interviews and also help you stand different from your counterparts and give yourself some advantage over them to get a call back from investment firms, increasing the chances of you getting hired. The time you invest in preparing for investment banking interviews would make a great difference to help you get a job at an investment bank – which will probably change your life forever.
This Free Online Investment Banking Training Course has been well designed for the users to get answers to the most basic and simple questions that are related to the investment banking industry. Anyone who comes from the finance industry or wants to make their stand here will find the information communicated in this course very useful and interesting. Also for the students who are preparing for the interviews in Investment banks will find it extremely helpful for their preparations.
The training material gives the correct guidance from someone who has himself been in the Investment Banking industry since years and understands the nitty-gritties and importance of the core concepts which often go unnoticed by many of the aspirants. This training acts as a stepping stone for someone who is just starting their career in investment banking. The main objective of this training is to help the participants learn everything about investment banking such as how an i-bank functions, structure of an i-bank, i-banking industry and much more.
Section 1: Investment banking Introduction- This video tutorial will give you an overview about what we are going to learn in this entire course. This video also introduces to the characters that are used in the course case study.
Section 2: Investment Banking Industry Overview
This section will cover the following video tutorials;
• Investment Banks VS Retail and Commercial Banks- In this video we would go through all that we are going to understand in this course briefly. We would study what Commercial banks are and how they differ from Investment Banks and also the role of the investment banker.
• Investment Banking and Research- In this video tutorial we would in detail comprehend the working of the Research department in an Investment Bank and also the various clients for an Investment bank. Learning about the Research department we would also see how it makes money.
• AMC‚ Buy Side and Sell Side of an Investment Bank- In this video we would understand what basically an Asset management company (AMC) is and how it works. We will look at what is the Buy side and Sell side and why it is used in the context of the Investment Banking Industry.
• Sales and Trading and Equity Research- In this video we will learn about the role of Research department, then we see how Institutional investors use investment banks in order to trade securities. Lastly we would see the role of sales department and the role of trading department.
• Raising Capital and IPO- Through this tutorials we will comprehend how the Investment Bank helps in raising capital for companies. Then we will understand the role of Investment Banks in Initial Public offerings (IPO), Follow-on Offerings (FPO) and finally we will understand the concept of private placements.
• Underwriting and Market Maker- In this video we will understand an important function of Investment Banks which is underwriting. We will also understand the meaning of the term “Market Maker”.
• M&A Advisory and Pitch-Book- In this video we will understand another important function of Investment Banks which is being an Merger and Acquisition(M&A) advisory. Then we will learn about the concept of Pitch Book and why it is important.
• Reorganizations and Restructuring- In this video we will understand the part of Investment Banks in Reorganizations and Restructuring of companies.
• Structure of an Investment Bank- In this video we would learn about the key players in investment banking with their individual roles briefly and the structure of an Investment Bank.
Section 3: Investment Banking Conclusions- This video gives you a quick recap of what all things we have learnt in the entire course which covers different parameters like research, sales and trading, raising capital, underwriting and market making, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and reorganization
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Free Online Investment Banking Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|
Valuation, Hadoop, Excel, Mobile Apps, Web Development & many more