Career in Azure – Introduction
As a global audience looking to find a clear answer, we have returned to eternal debate about what constitutes to technical evolution in recent times. We have witnessed the changes in mobile technology in the past decade. Cloud Technology – is the latest edition in this debate. Lets’ take a reality check for my readers about how much they really know about the Computing Devices.
REALITY CHECK!!! We have seen numerous computing devices across us regularly. Do you know? What makes these computing devices complete?
Servers, storages, databases, networking, software’s, analytics, intelligence are just to name a few of the several others to make them work for our comfort or need. These services constitute the global term “Cloud Computing”. So, cloud computing is nothing but the leverage of these facilities from the service provider over the internet. You just need to pay for the services you take without troubling of the related equipment’s management.
We came to the last part of our introduction section, what exactly is Azure?
Azure is Microsoft Cloud Computing platform, just the way for Amazon’s AWS and Google’s Google cloud.
- Azure was announced in October 2008 and released on 1st Feb 2010. It became Microsoft Azure in the year March 2014.
- Microsoft says that Azure is growing at a rate of 120.000 customers every month.
- 4 million SQL databases have been deployed by Azure.
- Every week, 2 trillion messages are processed by Azure IoT.
- Azure is used by more than 5 million organizations
- 4 million developers are registered by Azure.
- 85% of the fortune 500 companies use Azure either completely or to some extent.
Education Required for Career in Azure
Why you should know about Azure Cloud technology. How and what education is needed. Well, we are going to cover all these details in this section of the career in Azure article.
4.5 (2,235 ratings)
One thing that can be said regarding the education is “the more you know the better it would be”. No technology is there to last long in this faced paced IT environment. Saying this let’s move ahead and check some relevant education for a successful Azure Cloud engineer.
- Any kind of bachelor’s degree is good to have (leaving medical stream). Having this will give you a lead over others till the exact knowledge is tested.
- Bachelor’s in computer technology (BCA), an undergraduate technology on a computer is very relevant.
- Com and BBA is something that is also helpful in terms of education
Now, clearing all the doubts with reference to the above details. If you have a B. Tech degree thing would be easier compared to other education streams. Eagerness, willing to learn and growth factor is some other reason that never does partiality based on someone’s education.
There are several cloud certifications which we will cover in the career section.
Career Path in Azure
Let’s check the career perspective for Azure. With saying that there is no substitute for working experience. Certifications are a debatable topic in terms of scoring a job. Sometimes it has really helped with the dream job and sometimes it questions its usefulness? From a beginner point of view these certifications are helpful but with experience, the scenario varies. We will also see how good this technology is to opt as a career for the people looking to make it a career. What will be the future market trends in this technology globally?
Certification Details – Refer this link for below details
- Infrastructure and Deployment
- Intelligence and Security
- Administrator Certification Transition
- Developer Coe Solutions
- Developer Advanced Solution
- Developer Certification Transition
- Architect Technologies
- Architect Design
- Solution Architect Certification Transition
- DevOps Solution
- Azure Fundamentals
- Design and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solution
- Design and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solution
- Developing Azure Web Services
- Developing Azure Solutions
- Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solution
- Architecting Azure Solution
- Configuring and Operating a Hybrid cloud with MS Azure Stack
- Perform cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
- Perform Data Engineering on MS HD Insights
- Engineering Data with MS Cloud Services
A detailed comparison of why Azure leads AWS – Azure v/s AWS
- PaaS capabilities – Azure has stronger PaaS capabilities than AWS.
- .Net Capabilities – the.Net factors give a clear upper hand to Azure over AWS and other competitors.
- Security – based on SDL (Security Development Lifecycle) design, Azure has an industry leading assurance process in its favor.
- Hybrid Solutions for seamless cloud connectivity – amazon is still under its testing phase whereas Azure has ensured its hybrid capabilities well in advance.
- Learning Curve – Azure is less complicated w.r.t AWS.
Job Positions or Application Area for Career in Azure
Application Area – refer the link for below details
Being one of the most discussed technology in the market, Azure has a wide application area. The certification it offers is one such evidence of its wide applicability. Some of the major industries rely on Azure and the services it offers. No matter what your business model is, Azure has the potential to boost growth and sales. Let’s have a look at the industry associated with Azure’s offerings.
- Financial Services
- Health and life science
Technology wise the performance of Azure is impeccable. Whether it be IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain or SAP all must rely on Azure in some or the other way.
There is a salary equation which all my readers are aware of, especially the experienced guys. The equation goes like this “Salary is directly proportional to technology in demand”. Let’s check some astonishing facts that Azure offer its users.
Job portals are filled with the Azure openings worldwide. Naukri has around 1200+ jobs for Azure positions in India alone, same goes with indeed, Monster and LinkedIn. The influence of Azure over technology is increasing day by day which can be seen with this huge opening in the IT market.
Career Outlook in Azure
The career in Azure is great with several growth-related challenges. With different industry getting merged with technology advancement and with the birth of countless startups across the globe is enough evidence to support the career of Azure positively. The more one understands the Azure cloud computing technology the more opportunity it opens for you including career path, jobs and more. According to IDC, by 2021 38% of IT, positions will be related to cloud.
Conclusion – Career in Azure
Grab the golden opportunity is the demand of the time for Azure learners and users. The above facts and stats are alarming and indicate us to take an initiative towards the hot buzz technology in the market. It is the best time to invest in this growing technology. Time and effort invested will secure your future with a great PayScale, a prospering career and tremendous growth.
This has been a guide to Career in Azure. Here we have discussed the Introduction, Education, Career Path in Azure, Jobs, Salary and Career Outlook in Azure. You may also look at the following article to learn more –