Differences Between Vue.JS vs React.JS
Let us learn the differences between VUe.JS vs React.Js:
Head To Head Comparison Between Vue.JS vs React.JS (Infographics)
Below is the Top 9 Comparisons Between Vue.JS vs React.JS
Key Differences Between Vue.JS vs React.JS
Both Vue.JS vs React.JS are popular choices in the market; let us discuss some of the major differences :
- Vue.JS has less number of contributors on Github, whereas React.js has a number of contributors on Github.
- Vue.JSs is smaller, faster, flexible, and lightweight, whereas React.js is also lightweight and flexible but not smaller compared to Vue.
- Vue.JS is easier for smaller applications development, whereas React.js is helpful in developing large and complex web applications development and supports different third-party libraries and packages externally.
- Vue.JS is not well suited for mobile apps development, whereas React.js has good documentation and is well suited for mobile apps development through its associated React Native library.
- Vue.JS is mainly based on the MVVM pattern, and sometimes people say MVC, but in any case, it supports multiple layers of development, whereas React.js supports and concentrates only on the view layer of web application development and has the main benefit of server-side rendering by rendering pages on a server using virtual DOM concept and provides efficient testing frameworks and reliability.
- Vue.JS has the main benefit of working with Forms in HTML content, and its collateral binding is an important feature, whereas React.js has a lot of complications in using the event model system.
- Vue.JS provides greater performance than other platforms and provides the best speed-performing applications, whereas React.js works on the principle of one-directional data flow, which makes the code stable.
Comparison Table Vue.JS vs React.JS
As you can see, there are many Comparison between Vue.JS vs React.JS Let’s look at the top Comparison between Vue.JS vs React.JS below –
|The basis of comparison||Vue.js||React.js|
|License||It was licensed under MIT license||It was also licensed under MIT.|
|Development||It was developed by an individual author named Evan You||It was developed by Facebook and a group of individual community developers.|
|Component||It uses Templates to build different components||It uses JSX as a component format|
|Architecture||It features an adaptable architecture for various complex features.||It supports different state management library for complex features.|
|Open Source||It is free and Open Source||It is free and also open source|
|Features||It is used to develop progressive web applications.||It is used to develop single-page applications and mobile apps.|
|Released||It was released in the year 2014||It was released in the year 2013|
|Community||It is was individually developed by an author||It is community-driven, and Facebook developed a library.|
|CSS||It supports CSS in JS by writing CSS code inside JS||It supports CSS by include script file in the JS file or by importing in component|
Vue.JS vs React.JS both work on the concept of the Virtual DOM model. For smaller applications, Vue,.js has shorter syntax and build configuration compared to React.js, and in Vue.js, the action is required as a mandatory field in its HTML content, whereas it is not in the case of React. Vue.js written apps can easily and directly be run on a browser without any transpilation, whereas React.js apps need transpilation to support different versions of ECMAScript. React.js offers both web and mobile applications support where React Native is the mobile applications development library without any learning curve if worked on React.
The disadvantage of Vue.js is that it cannot track the change or editing of data in the fields and deletion of the data, which is a drawback compared to React. The processes in Vue.js will work faster as the size of the library is less, which requires less time to load and, in turn, increases the speed and performance. In the case of larger and complex apps, React.js will perform well as it supports different state management libraries to address the solutions for highly complex applications and ultra-rich web applications.
This has been a guide to the top differences between Vue.JS vs React.JS. Here we also discuss the Vue.JS vs React.JS key differences with infographics and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following React.JS vs Vue.JS articles to learn more –