Top Restaurants in Poland
Poland is a country with a rich geography and European history. People know Poland mainly because of Nicolaus Copernicus, a former astronomer who contributed greatly to astronomy. Whatever the reason for your visit to Poland, knowing what restaurants to visit and what dishes to try can help you enjoy your visit to Poland. Here is a list of the top 4 restaurants in Poland that will help you decide what and where to eat.
Restaurants To Visit in Poland
To make your life easier, we’ve compiled a list of the top four restaurants in Poland, along with their signature dishes. There’s also information about their address, schedule, and much more. So let’s dive into it!
#1 Europejski Grill
Europejski Grill is a sophisticated restaurant located in the beautifully restored Europejski Hotel, which gives an insight into the historic Pilsudski Square. Most of the items on the menu are meat and are cooked over a charcoal grill.
The restaurant serves a modern version of Polish food that tourists can enjoy. If you’re visiting Europejski Grill, try their distilled vodka to celebrate their opening. If you’re looking for good cooking and a comfortable restaurant, this is the place.
- Address: Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, 00-071 Warszawa, Poland
- Price: $80 (approx)
- Timings:12:30 PM- 3:00 PM and 4:30 PM- 8:30 PM
- Cuisine: Polish, Modern
- What to eat: Scallop, Halibut, House Fresh Bread, Europejski Burger, and Steak Tartare.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Royal Belgium Caviar Osetra, Aged Feather Blade Steak, and Banoffee.
Alewino was formerly a wine shop that was converted to its current rustic style. You can almost smell the wine from the cellars, and the vibe is unique. This wine bar cum restaurant is divided into four cozy rooms so customers can have privacy.
The menu at Alewino may seem short, but don’t expect the same when the food comes, as they serve generously to their customers. Alewino might seem small and simple, but it provides a unique dining experience that you must check out.
- Address: Mokotowska 48, 00-543 Warszawa, Poland
- Price: $40(approx)
- Timings: 12:00 PM -5:00 PM
- Cuisine: Polish, Modern
- What to eat: Cheese Plate, Beef, Homemade Bread, Foie Gras, and Creme Brulee.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Full Wine and Food, Risotto Z Przegrzebkami, Ravioli Z Selera, and Deser Z Rabarbaru Z Kozim Jogurtem.
#3 Albertina Restaurant and Wine
If you are a person who appreciates and loves art, this might be the best restaurant for you, as most of the foods on Albertina’s menu are inspired by art. You pair your food with one of the 32 wine choices they provide at this sophisticated restaurant.
One thing you might notice at this restaurant is that they have a lobster tank! The food at the place is elegant and eye-catching, making it a masterpiece. The chef incorporates modern flavors into traditional Polish dishes, which are just stunning.
- Address: Dominikańska 3, 31-043 Kraków, Poland
- Price: $10- $100(approx)
- Timings: 12:00 PM- 11:00 PM
- Cuisine: Modern
- What to eat: Scallops, Steak, Sea Bass, Lobster Bisque, and Foie Gras.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Venison, French Cheese Board, Ice Cream, and Passion Fruit.
Nolita is a monochromatic black-and-white themed restaurant, which gives it a modern and sophisticated look. Nolita is different from the restaurants mentioned above as it has an open kitchen, so you can look at your food while the best chefs cook it. The food flavors are inspired by cultures all over the world, and the dish itself is a work of art.
- Address: Wilcza 46, 00-679 Warszawa, Poland
- Price: $20- $80(approx)
- Timings: 12:00 PM- 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM- 10:00 PM
- Cuisine: Modern, Polish
- What to eat: Homemade Ice Creams and Sorbets, Souffle, and Pork Belly
- Signature Dish (Must have): Oysters, Bluefin Tuna Toro Carpaccio Kabayaki Sauce, Delica Pumpkin Ravioli White Truffle, and Wagyu Beef.
If you’re looking for local dishes to try during your vacation in Poland, Zapiecek is the restaurant to go to. The restaurant has a very cozy and comfortable vibe, and if you’re looking for some privacy, you could go downstairs and catch a book to relax. The prices are also quite affordable, and the staff is super friendly. That’s what makes Zapiecek stand out from the other restaurants in Poland.
- Address: Jerozolimskie 28, 02-024 Warszawa, Poland
- Price: $5- $50(approx)
- Timings: 11:00 AM- 11:00 PM
- Cuisine: Polish
- What to eat: Hot Beer with Cinnamon, Golonka, and Herbata Zimowa I Wino Grzane.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Mug of Sour Rye Soup, Pierogi Z Serem I Wanilią, Bigos, and Barszcz Z Uszkami.
All your cravings will be satisfied thanks to the top 5 restaurants in Poland. These restaurants will serve you the best food, and their enchanting settings will captivate you. These restaurants have something to offer, whether you’re looking for a romantic evening or a fun night out with friends.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Restaurants in Poland” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,
- Restaurants in Japan
- Best Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Restaurants in Argentina
- Restaurants in Washington D.C.