Updated July 28, 2023
Leverage Videos – Introduction
Branding is the mainstay of business success as it creates recognition and strengthens reputation and using leverage videos can be a beneficial strategy.
Not surprisingly, large enterprises, small businesses, and startups want to create a brand strategy from the outset. Fortunately, you need not spend a fortune on it because the right tactics are enough to achieve more with less. Video marketing can help you fuel your branding initiative. A well-crafted video can boost exposure, drive traffic, increase conversions, and enhance recognition for your business. But you must take a strategic approach to create videos that provide a healthy ROI. Let us share some tips to leverage videos to craft a winning brand strategy.
How to Leverage Videos? Tips
Know your audience
- Knowing your audience is the key to establishing strong relationships with them.
- Therefore, dig deep to create a buyer persona that defines their pain points and expectations.
- Follow these factors to create videos that resonate with them instead of posting random stories.
- Your audience is more likely to connect with them and remember them down the line. For example, consider creating a product tutorial if it is complex or a testimonial video to build trust and credibility.
- Authenticity is the lifeline of video content, and it matters even more from a branding perspective.
- Being genuine is the best way to connect with people truly.
- Most viewers can pick up on minor details in videos, so they understand when it is authentic.
- The next time you create a branding video, stay true to your mission, vision, and values.
Think beyond selling
- Another surefire tip to create a winning branding strategy with video content is to think beyond selling.
- Remember that your videos should not directly promote your offerings or ask potential customers to buy. Try subtle storytelling to build a connection and trust that compels them to convert.
- Educational content is an excellent option as it shows the value of your product to consumers.
- Moreover, it indicates your intention to serve them and boosts the credibility of your brand in the long run.
Leverage videos & short clips
- Brands must not expect buyers to spend several minutes watching a promotional or explainer video.
- Longer content pieces will likely harm a brand more than good because viewers bounce off halfway.
- Create small yet informational clips to share your ideas, promote your products, or foster a connection with your audience. Such pieces perform better with reach and engagement in the long run.
- Moreover, viewers often wait for the next when they are happy with short stories and clips.
Create an interactive experience
- Besides keeping your clips short and educational, create an interactive experience to make your audience stick.
- Create compelling storylines through how-to videos, company culture stories, customer testimonials, and product narratives.
- You can use Movavi software to edit raw content and add value to it by adding effects and trimming the extras in the right places.
- Generating interest in every piece is a great way to start a two-way conversation with your target audience through your branding content.
- Simplicity can be a game-changer when it comes to creating a winning branding strategy with video content.
- People connect with simple videos better because they understand the language and emotions behind them.
- Skip the jargon and use simple ideas, such as introducing your team, giving a tour of your office space, speaking to a customer, or explaining the potential uses of your product to buyers.
- These ideas sound real and hit the sweet spot sooner than later, so buyers tend to convert and stay for the long haul.
Create a series
- Creating great videos is a lot of work, and it is also a time-consuming process.
- Save effort and time by creating them in batches. Start by deciding on a theme for a series, and follow a compelling storyline to hook your viewers.
- Craft intro and closure templates and reuse them for the rest of the pieces in the series.
- Pick the same tone, background music, color palette, and filter for the entire series to maintain consistency in its look and feel. The good thing about working with a series is that you can craft a whole branding campaign around it.
Be creative with distribution
- Crafting compelling videos is only half the work for your branding plan. Choose your distribution channels wisely to make the most of your brand videos.
- Consider your target audience and find the platforms where they are most likely to be. For example, your target buyers may frequent Instagram if you run a fashion brand because it is the top platform for the industry.
- They are available on Pinterest and Facebook. Find the right mix of channels and rework your videos to run on each of them.
- Change the length and specifications for each platform if required, but the effort is worthwhile.
Use videos for everything
- Besides being creative with content distribution on social media channels, you must also use videos in every marketing segment.
- Consider using them for commercials, integrating them into your blog posts, and showcasing them on your website to extend their reach.
- They help you highlight your value proposition and add value through ongoing content, so you should not miss out on them. Implementing videos in every marketing segment strengthens the overall branding strategy.
- The interaction rate of this content form is much higher, while you also get the advantage of flexibility in messaging and delivery methods.
A winning branding strategy can take your business on the road to success. So definitely invest in it, regardless of size and scale. Videos offer an accessible route to brand building because they are more interactive and impactful. The best thing is that you can leverage videos in more than one way to empower your brand. Following these simple tips can give you a winning advantage with video branding.