Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Film Production & Video Editing Course Bundle - 45 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests
This Film Editing Course includes 45 courses with 220+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This course will enable you to develop storytelling and design skills, learn to shoot, capture and edit digital video record voiceovers, edit music and create your own soundtracks.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Film Production & Video Editing Course Bundle - 45 Courses in 1 | 3 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Film Production & Video Editing Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 45 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||220+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||We learn film editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro 13, Lightworks, Adobe Encore, Adobe After Effects, New Blue FX, DaVinci Resolve 11, Pixelan, Magic Bullet Looks.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Film Editing|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of using editing software|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 45 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced film editing skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
Film Production & Video Editing Course Bundle Curriculum
Let’s have a look at the Film Editing Course in detail below:
MODULE 1: ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021 - Beginner 5h 31m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021 - Advanced 3h 17m ✔ Essential Graphics using Adobe Premiere Pro 4h 11m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro Practical - Color Grading 4h 33m ✔ New Features Premiere Pro CC 2023 3h 1m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro - Beginners 2h 38m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro - Advanced 2h 3m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro Practical - Video Effects 8h 21m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro Practical - Video Transitions 30m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro Practical - Audio Editing 1h 09m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro Practical - Working with Text 2h 24m ✔ Adobe Premiere Pro Practical - Compositing 3h 1m ✔ Test - Adobe Premiere Test Series Test - Adobe Premiere Assessment Test - Adobe Premiere Mock Test
MODULE 2: DaVinci Resolve
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details DaVinci Resolve Edit - Beginners 7h 54m ✔ DaVinci Resolve Edit - Advanced 7h 09m ✔ DaVinci Resolve Practical - Colour 7h 23m ✔ DaVinci Resolve Practical - FairLight DAW 7h 23m ✔
MODULE 3: LIGHTWORKS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details LIGHTWORKS - The Fundamentals 9h 06m ✔ LIGHTWORKS - Advanced 9h 7m ✔ Editing Digital Videos using Lightworks 18h 7m ✔
MODULE 4: SONY VEGAS PRO
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Sony Vegas Pro - Beginners 4h 27m ✔ Sony Vegas Pro - Interface Window 2h 48m ✔ Sony Vegas Pro - Interface Timeline and Shortcuts 4h 15m ✔ Sony Vegas Pro - Preferences and File Types 4h 23m ✔ Sony Vegas Pro - Editing Functions 6h 4m ✔ Sony Vegas Pro Practical - Montage Creation 7h 08m ✔
MODULE 5: NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins for Video Editing
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins Vol-1A 4h 57m ✔ NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins Vol-1B - Pixelator & Selective Touch up 4h 38m ✔ NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins Vol-2A - Luma 4h 25m ✔ NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins Vol-2B - Quick Pixelator 4h 44m ✔ NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins Vol-3A - Colour Fixer Pro 4h 11m ✔ NewBlueFX Essentials Plugins Vol-3B - Proportion Helper 4h 34m ✔
MODULE 6: Pixelan Software Video Effects Plugins
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Pixelan - 3D Six-Pack 4h 29m ✔ Pixelan - SpiceMaster 5h 04m ✔ Pixelan - BlurMaster 4h 26m ✔ Pixelan - CreativEase 5h 39m ✔ Pixelan - DissolveMaster 4h 05m ✔ Pixelan - Blur-Sharpen Tools 5h 2m ✔ Pixelan - FilmTouch 4h 26m ✔
MODULE 7: Boris FX Software Video Editing Plugins
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Boris FX - BCC Transitions 4h 59m ✔ Boris FX - BCC VFX Essentials 5h 32m ✔ Boris FX - BCC Titling 5h 51m ✔ Boris FX - BCC Keying and Blending 6h 24m ✔ Boris FX - BCC Color Correction and Grading 4h 6m ✔
MODULE 8: Magic Bullet Looks Editing Plugins
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Magic Bullet Looks:01 - Beginners 4h 28m ✔ Magic Bullet Looks:02 - Advanced 3h 21m ✔
Certificate of Completion
What is the Film Editing?
Film Editing is a two-way process. It is both Creative and a technical part of Post Production Process of Filmmaking. On the most basic level, film editing is the skill, method, and practice of collecting shots in a consistent sequence. The job of the film Editors is cutting and gathering the video and audio footage for television and movie productions and combining it into a finished motion picture. Sometimes film editing is considered to as an invisible art if done perfectly, as it gets altogether unnoticed by the viewer.
Presently, most of the films are edited on a digital platform using various software applications like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid. In this course of Film Editing, there are several applications used for editing videos and audios.
The 1st software used in this course is Adobe Premiere, which is a timeline-based video editing application and widely used to edit films such as Deadpool, Captain Aby Raed, Monsters, etc. It also supports 3D editing and can help the user to view 3D material using 2D monitors. It supports High-resolution video editing.
Next, we study about Sony Vegas Pro Software. This is a Video Editing Software Suite for Non-Linear Editing. Though this application is compatible with Windows only. This Program works well in the areas of compositing and motion graphics. It includes a 3D track motion compositing tool that can control the Z-depth also.
The next important application we study in this course is Adobe Encore. This program is generally used to create DVDs and is a software produced by Adobe. Most of the video producers and editors use this application. The DVD menus can be modified and developed in Photoshop. Da Vinci Resolve Software is used worldwide for Color Corrections and Color Grading and thus is also included in this Film editing course.
Adobe After Effects is also a part of this course. This application is mostly used in the post-production process of film making and television shows. It is a digital visual effect, motion graphics and compositing application. Used for tracking, keying and animating videos after the shooting process.
Industry Growth TrendThe global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD 685 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during 2018–2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which skills you will learn in this Film Editing Course?
Film Editing course is aimed for learners interested in developing storytelling and design skills, learn to shoot, capture and edit digital videos, edit music and create their soundtracks. By learning the methods included in this course, the learner can improve their skills to the next level. The students will learn to create Fantastic Videos and Professional High-Quality Video Presentations
It helps the students in mastering the basics of video editing to film editing using different digital software and then it equally emphasizes using the gained knowledge by creating methods and introducing several features and techniques of Film Editing. The learner will also master the foundations of Adobe After Effects software. They will be introduced to the in and out of the software which will help them in learning the fundamentals of every aspect of the program.
Students will learn an efficient workflow for editing with various Film editing programs and choosing the right effects in the programs. With this film editing course, the students will be able to master skills in Sony Vegas, Lightworks, Encore, After Effects, Pixelan, New Blue FX, video effects and other skills and techniques.
Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Basic knowledge about computers is a must with a 4GB of RAM.
- A desire to learn Film Editing with Audio & Video Editing with lots of ideas and creativity is a much-needed pre-requisite before starting this Film Editing Course. There should be a desire and dedication to study the software through this course, then only the results would be good.
- Basic knowledge about Audio Formats and Codecs is also required before the Learner start using this course. Since the training is based on workable knowledge teamed with various logical examples and skills, the student needs to have a prior understanding of the small basic needs of Audio & Video Editing.
- Prior knowledge about Photoshop, Illustrator will help you understand the software easily as many parts of the interface, toolbox, and effects are mostly the same.
- This film editing course can be used well by Professional Photographers and Videographers.
- Students who want to work on DVD authorizing and Photographers.
- Graphics designers who are looking for a new career shift can also benefit from this film editing course.
- Students you wish to make careers in Film Editing, Television Editing, Motion Graphics, Visual Graphics for Film and TV Industry and many fields where VFX, Mo-Graphs, Compositing, and Editing are commonly used.
- The Film Editing course is aimed at learners who are dedicated to learn and acquire the skills in no time.
- Experienced Learners who are into Graphic Designing Industry can upgrade to Motion Graphics by taking up this course.
- The course will help storytellers to expand their stories by adding effective Motion graphics and visual effects to their narration.
Film Editing Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Will this Film Editing Course help me to grow my career?
It is a career aimed at training, aimed to teach different methods of film and video Editing and it will help you to create your soundtracks and film footage. If you take up this training you will not only study the software but also obtain command over the various techniques and processes of digital film Editing with various software included in this course, which in turn will automatically open many career opportunities.
I am a fresher in the field of Film Editing. Will this training benefit me?
I would say that a pure beginner in this field would be able to learn film Editing using different software without any complications. Since you are a beginner you need to first gain some basic knowledge of Audio and Video editing and assembling and then only, you will be able to succeed using this film editing course
- Film Editing Course Online is a career aimed at training that focusses on strengthening the capabilities and providing the learner to study many various techniques of learning Audio and Video Editing and assembling through this course.
- This film editing course aims to give the pupils a solid foundation with many of the commands and tools of the software and to start making their own polished and digital video & audio projects. In this course, we all will study the skill that will not only guide us to raise our careers but also will help us to design our forthcoming. This training provides techniques and methods that illustrate everything with great ease and simplicity
- Having command over the fundamentals of this software is the most important element one should have, to master Film Editing. Thankfully, the course is designed is a friendly way that it will not take much time for anyone who is introduced first time to this program.
- This Film Editing course opens many prospects for the students and professionals to choose from various career options. From Beginners to experienced learners, anyone can take up this course. Learners can go for jobs like an Audio Video Editor, 3D Animator, 3D Artist, Lightworks Video Editor, Assistant Video Editor, FCP Editor, VFX Artist, Roto Artist, 3D Modeler. The choice of career and the capacity to use their skills & flair is in the hands of the learner.
Film Editing Course Reviews
Introduction to Video Editing in Premiere
Derek L McIntire
Great Experience of Learning
NABENDU KUMAR DEB
Sony Vegas Software
Shaza Aijaz Ahmed
Vegas Pro 13 Course
Manisha Vijay Chaddi