What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
When you enter a query in the search engine search box and hit enter you will get a list of web pages as results. Browsers usually visit a website that is at the top of the search results which is considered more relevant to your search. SEO is a powerful web marketing technique which helps your site to get higher ranking in the search engines. SEO improves the visibility of a website in organic search engine result pages. It is divided into on page and off page SEO.
Why is SEO needed?
SEO is a good way of marketing a website. Any website needs traffic to survive. There are millions of websites on the net and it is the main duty of the search engine to add those pages to its index. So that whenever a search query is typed it finds the best match for that query. The major traffic to a site is derived from search engines. Search engines derive targeted traffic to your site and thus, in turn, increases the conversion rate of your site. There are a lot of factors that the search engine takes into consideration while choosing the websites to be displayed at the top of the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). SEO Analytics can improve the search engine friendliness of the website.
Content marketing means creating and sharing content about a business to attract more customers and convert them into buyers. The type of content you share is purely based on the type of business and the type of products you sell. Content marketing is considered a strategic marketing approach. Content marketing uses blogs, podcasts, video and social media sites as it means. Content marketing tools are used by some of the leading organizations like P&G, Microsoft, and others. Thus content marketing is inexpensive, safe, used by any type of industry and yields a lot of benefits in different fields.
Benefits of Content Marketing Tools
- Content marketing increases the content on your site which will make your customer spend more time on your site. This will increase the conversion rate.
- Content marketing leads to higher visibility of your site in search engines. If you have more quality content with exact keywords in your site then the pages get more traffic from the search engine.
- Quality content increases the trust and relevancy of your site. If your site gets the number of inbound links from external sources, it will lead to higher domain authority. Higher domain authority, in turn, leads to higher search rankings.
- If you publish your content on social media sites it will increase the exposure and it will also provide a chance for your friends to share your content with their friends or followers. This will lead to the increased circle of followers.
- If the content you write brings value to the readers and makes them more engaged then your primary objective is accomplished. You can easily increase your conversion rate through this.
- If the content of your site is published on social network sites they will be perceived as more trustworthy and it creates a brand reputation among your customers.
- Content marketing Tools helps all types of industry to improve their business
- Content marketing requires only more time. Thus it reduces the marketing costs.
SEO Analytics Course Objectives
At the end of this SEO Analytics course, you will be able to
- Know what is content marketing
- Understand the importance of content marketing
- Define the audience and understand their needs
- Select the medium and channels to market your content
- Know how to promote your content among your target audience
- Learn about various content marketing tools and some practical examples
Pre Requisites for taking this SEO Analytics course
Target Audience for this SEO Analytics course
The target audience for this course includes Bloggers, writers, digital marketers, content writers, authors, webmasters, marketers, entrepreneurs, professionals, and students.
SEO Analytics & Content Marketing Tools Course Description
Section 1: Content Marketing Tools
Content Marketing Tools and SEO Analytics
Content marketing tools help to grow your web presence and kindle the actions of consumers. But all this can be done only with the help of an SEO Analytics tool. SEO helps to do things efficiently and effectively on your site. In this chapter, you will learn about the different Search Engine Optimization tools which will help you to get the best results from content marketing. Few of the tools are listed below
- Google Webmaster tools
- Bing Webmaster tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Scoop it
- Adwords Keyword Planner
Content Marketing Tools Marketing Automation
Content marketing automation bridges the gap between content marketing and the marketing automation software in your organization. As a result, better results are produced. Content marketing automation also improves the effectiveness of content marketing. In this section, you will learn about the following topics
- Why content marketing automation?
- Role of Content marketing automation
- Content marketing automation techniques to maximize your ROI
There are also various marketing automation tools which are explained in brief in this chapter. Few of these tools are
Content Marketing Tools Social Media
In this section, we will see how to build social media into your content marketing processes and tips to share your content on social media. There are also few tools of social media analytics which are listed in this section
- Simply Measured
- Crimson Hexagon
- IBM Social Analytics
Content Marketing Tools Webinar
Webinars are a great way to reach out to a large number of audience and share your expertise. You should be visible online and provide thought-provoking webinars on a regular basis. If webinars are executed properly it will increase your sales. In this section, you will learn
- What is a webinar
- How to host a successful webinar
- Tactics of webinars
- Webinars and Content Marketing
- Webinars tools – ReadyTalk, Webex, BrightTalk, GoToMeeting, iMeet
Content Marketing Tools Graphic creation
Graphic design is another important component of content marketing tools. Visual content attracts a large number of customers than text and it creates a lot of opportunities for your business. Graphics is the art of communication through images. This section contains the following topics under it
- Ways in which graphic design is used in content marketing tools
- Graphic design elements integrated into content marketing
- Graphics creation tools – Easily, Visual.ly, Adobe creative cloud, Youzign, Pixlr, Canva, Infogram, Picstouch, Stipso, Piktochart, Snappa, Placeit.
Section 2: Content Marketing Tools Examples
- Content Marketing Examples
In this chapter, you will be learning about B2B content marketing examples and case studies. A brief description of the examples are included in this chapter are given below
- Content Marketing Example 1 – EMC – Buyer Focused Content
EMC offered a new digital purchase experience that bridged the gap between the channel partners and digital buyers.
- Content Marketing Example 2 – IBM
IBM became so popular because of two main reasons, one is because of its rich history and the other one is its content strategy. It always makes sure that the content is technically authoritative and is at an expert level. It contains different blogs and the marketing strategy of its blogs are explained in detail under this section.
- Content Marketing Example 3 – Hootsuite
Hootsuite was already popular and it became even more popular through its video “A game of social thrones”. It included more interesting and engaging content and thus the video was able to get millions of views in just a few months.
- Content Marketing Example 4 – Buffer
The buffer is not just a blog, it is a social sharing service. The buffer always does research in creating and promoting its own content. Buffer’s blogs are more shared on social media because of its content. This is explained in detail under this chapter.
- Content Marketing Example 5 – Microsoft
Microsoft’s content is so compelling and it has the power to produce oxytocin in the reader’s body. This shows the success of its content marketing. Microsoft tells a lot of stories about people to make the content more interesting and attractive. This storytelling technique of Microsoft is briefed in this section.
- Content Marketing Example 6 – McDonald’s Customer Service through Content
McDonald’s was not that famous. It lacked in quality but then it regained its business with its genius content. They started “Our food, Your questions” campaign to answer the customer’s questions about their food. This increased McDonald’s customer service which increased their brand reputation and increased their sales. This content strategy of McDonald’s is explained in detail in this section.
- Content Marketing Example 7 – Disney – Spreading the magic
Disney has a blog where it posts some useful content for different occasions. It also offers themed celebrations in its trademark name – Magic. It shapes all its content around a single brand. This content strategy of Disney can be studied in this section.
FAQ’s General Questions – SEO Analytics
- What do I get from this content marketing course?
The content marketing course is at an expert level which covers all the basic concepts and a few examples of content marketing. The course includes downloadable study material for the students which covers a variety of trending topics about content marketing course.
- What is this course about?
Content marketing cannot be avoided by online business anymore. It has become an important component to build networks, engage customers and drive more conversions to the business. After completing this course you will get a good knowledge and become an expert in the content marketing course.
- Why are Content marketing experts needed?
Content has emerged as the king in the field of SEO. Content helps to build authority and reputation to your business. It increases the trust of your customers and engages more prospects with your company. Whether it is the blog or email or social media site or traditional PR, it is only the content which matters the most and attracts a lot of users to the site. Content marketing experts are more in demand by many of the leading organizations to win the hearts and minds of the people.
- What are the career benefits of this content marketing course?
This course will make you eligible for job opportunities in the communication industry, content promotion campaigns and you can also get a position as a content marketing expert. You can increase the sales of the company and gain credibility in the working organization. This course will add a credibility to the professionals in the digital marketing industry.
SEO Analytics Testimonials
I own an online business. This SEO Analytics course was very useful to me to improve my business leads and increase my profit. I was able to implement what I learned from this course directly in my site. The course explained all the basic concepts neatly with detailed examples. This course is definitely recommended for beginners as well as for professionals to go at a glance about the basics of content marketing course.
This is an interesting course on content marketing offered by educba. It is useful for everyone who wants to develop content and use it for B2B marketing. The course starts with introduction to content marketing and ends with real life examples of content marketing course.
This course on SEO Analytics was very helpful to me. I am a working professional and this course about SEO Analytics helped me a lot to improve my work in the workplace. I was able to apply the concepts directly at my work place. The content marketing course has an awesome flow from one topic into another and it is neatly explained with examples where ever necessary. Definitely a recommended course for beginners as well as professionals.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Content Marketing Tools and SEO Analytics courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|