Online HTML5 & CSS3 Training
Very first let us know the full form of HTML, its Hyper Text Markup Language. It is same as Html but with new features. Many new “Elements” have been added, with elements new “attributes” also has added for ease in programming. CSS3 is another language with vast options for UI design has been supported in html 5 now. In normal html video and audio was not supported which was drawback and this drawback was overcome in html5. Again 2D/3D graphics was not supported in html, but later in html5 it got supported. Local storage and web application part is also added in html5 which will be discussed in detail in the course.
- HTML5 is the advanced version of HTML. HTML5 was especially designed to deliver high resource web content without the need for any additional plugins. HTML5 has new definition, graphics, and multimedia elements. HTML5 also has new API’s making easier to build web applications. HTML5 is cross-platform, and is designed to work on types of hardware like (PCs, Tablets, Phones, TVs and so on).
- New elements allows you to define sections on your Web page by using new tags such as < article > which describes an article, < nav > which explains navigation links, < source > which defines media resources, and many more. For example, the navigation section on your page will have enclosing tags like < nav >.
- There is another feature called Canvas, which allows designers to draw on the Web page, which can create rich interactive experiences without the normal limitations that apply to laying out text in a Web page. Another little feature allows developers to ‘ping’/connect or contact a tracking site when the link is clicked, something that is currently handled that is inefficiently by redirects.
- Cascading Style Sheets is abbreviated as CSS3. Styles in CSS define how to display Html elements on the screen. Styles were added to HTML 4.0 to solve problem. External Style Sheets saves a lot of work. External Style Sheets are stored in CSS files. CSS explains that how HTML elements should be displayed. Styles are normally saved with extension of .css (files). External style sheets let you to change the look and layout of all the pages in a Web site, just by making changes in one single file.
- CSS can be also used to define text styles, sizes of tables and other aspects of Web pages that before could only be done in an html pages. CSS helps Web developers create same look on many pages of Web site. For example, a Web developer wants to increase the default text size from 10pt to 12pt for thirty pages of Web site. If the pages all belongs to the same style sheet, only the text size needs to be changed on the style sheet and all the pages will show the text larger.
HTML5 and CSS3 are modern standards. They have been designed in such a way that user can get clean code. This confirms that the sites which utilize them are very fast to load.
What is the need of HTML5 and CSS3 Training?
There are several reasons to learn both. Some of them are:
- Nowadays designing a website without html and css is nightmare. Every developer wants that his/her website should look best with proper functionality. Html5 and CSS3 provides best functions, effects for designing web page. Web developer is in great demand as advance technologies have took place and every company wants their website to be best.
- If you don’t know HTML5, don’t lose hope because we will cater your demands. Change is the spice of life and Techworld is another name of fast change. HTML5, the latest version of the most adaptable & powerful language i.e. HTML is a new specification being developed to move HTML forward in the field of web applications.
- HTML5 means resourceful content, whether it’s on the web, on your smartphones, or a part of mobile learning. Of the major device platforms no operating system has more than a total of 8% share in the US. HTML5 enables developers to reach huge numbers of users without problem of creating and supporting applications for each single device and operating system.
- You will surely find this one of the easiest course you have ever taken and, once you complete this CSS training, you will be ready to start designing attractive dynamic web pages.
CSS3 has got animated features, 2d/3d graphics; in this course all the effects will be taught in very efficient manner with good examples.
Course Goals and Objectives:
- Over 89 lectures and 10.5 hours of content will be provided.
- Learn the basics of html5 and css3.
- Create your first website using Html and CSS3 from scratch
- Learn how a website is created and what it consists of.
- Learn the animation effects to make your website attractive.
- Learn new elements and 2D/3D graphics.
- Learn how to make changes in only one file instead of changing in every file i.e. of html or css file.
- Practical knowledge how to use audio, video and canvas features.
- Knowledge of browser support for CSS3 in Chrome, and Firefox.
- Practical knowledge of how to implement new HTML5 elements and attributes.
- This course will teach you how to create responsive website.
Target Audience for html5 and css3 Programming Training
- Anyone interested in web developer can have this course.
- Basics of html5 and css3 should be known.
- Basic html elements, attributes and tags should be known.
- Marketing professionals can also take this course as in this course little basic will be taught.
- Non-technical students can also take up this course as it is very beneficial for everyone.
Prerequisite for learning html5 and css3 training
- Html and CSS3 can be coded in text editor, notepad++, eclipse and so on.
- Html basics should be known with its attributes, elements and tags.
- Document content is what appears on the page.
- CSS Document layout is how the page appears.
- The skills required to learn HTML are being able to open a text editor (not Microsoft Word) and type in it; knowing how to save a text file, and should how to find that file and open it in a web browser.
- After learning html then switch to css, this will be beneficial in understanding.
Html and CSS3 Programming Training Advantages
- Will be well versed with html5 and css3 language.
- You will be able to build website for other companies.
- To look your presentation best you can add some of html5 and css3 features.
- Anywhere you can use these languages.
- You will be a web developer as these languages are main and have scope in market.
- You will be taught different frameworks like bootstrap, Font-Awesome and more.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s HTML5 and CSS3 Advanced Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|