About the FLEX Tutorail – Build Apps Using FLEX course:
eduCBA brings you this course on FLEX.
In this Flex tutorial we are going to learn the following important concepts along with the practical applications:
- We will discuss what Flex is, what it isn’t, and how it compares to other technologies.
- We find out how to choose Flex user interface controls, construct an application in the Flex Builder tool, and launch and run the application so that it can be viewed in a browser window
- We give a brief introduction to MXML. MXML is a tag-based declarative markup language that you use to compose Flex applications. When you start a new Flex project, you begin with a new MXML file.
- MXML can be great for creating layouts of user interface controls for your applications, but when you need more programmatic control, you use ActionScript. This lesson gives you brief overview of ActionScript
- Ihe importance of having a black box -type attitude towards classes. This lesson also gives a brief overview of Inheritance
- We learn about what are interfaces and how to implement them. We also learn about common static methods and variables in Flex
- We dig in deep about Flex’s event model. The Flex framework relies heavily on events as the preferred method of communication between components.
- We continue with the discussion for Event Model. Here we learn how to use ActionScript to add event listeners
- We learn about different phases of an event and how each event is propagated across components
- We learn about intro to Flex Builder and different types of Perspectives in Flex Builder
- We learn how to customize perspectives in Flex Builder
- We learn how to create different types of projects in Flex
- We learn how to edit and delete projects
- We learn how to go about Importing and Exporting Flex projects
- We learn how to run and release versions of our projects
- We learn the building blocks of a MXML file
- We learn about different developer tricks for Flex builder
- We learn about how to use breakpoints
- We learn what is Garbage collector and CPU profiling
- We learn how to perform refactoring of your code
- We learn how to navigate around the design mode
- We learn about how to select deselect snap components in the design stage
- We learn about User interface controls – Button and checkbox
- We learn about Radio Button and PopUp Button
- We learn about PopUp Menu Button and Date Chooser
- We learn about Date field , Scroll, Label
- We learn about Text Input, Text Area, Audio & Progress Bar
- We learn about A video player example
- We learn about how to insert components, states view, constraints
- We learn about data aware controls like XMLlist, Array Collection etc
- We learn about data grid controls
- We learn how to create a pop up menu control
- We learn about Advanced functionality in data aware controls
- We learn about Data aware controls for customizing the display of items
- We learn about Delving into Form Layouts
- We learn about Validators
What are the requirements for FLEX Tutorial – Build Apps Using FLEX?
- Some experience in writing code in any programming language will be helpful for this FLEX training
- Cursory understanding of HTML
What am I going to get from this FLEX Tutorial – Build Apps Using FLEX course?
- To study a exciting new program and start making the next generation of web applications
- To focus on creating impressive applications using FLEX
What is the target audiencefor FLEX Tutorial?
- Anyone who wants to learn about FLEX
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Adobe Flex Tutorial courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|