Introduction to Cloud Security Interview Questions
The following article provides an outline for Cloud Security Interview Questions. Cloud security is a series of controls, policies, procedures and technologies which work together to protect cloud-based systems, data and infrastructure. These security measures are set up for cloud protection, enforcement and privacy protection, as well as for the authentication of individual users and devices.
These security measures are also configured. For example, cloud security can be configured to meet the company’s exact needs by authenticating access to filtering traffic. And because these regulations are in one place configured and managed, management overheads are reduced, and IT teams can concentrate on other business areas.
In this 2022 Manual Testing Interview Questions article, we shall present the 10 most important and frequently asked Manual Testing interview questions. These interview questions are divided into two parts are as follows:
Part 1 – Cloud Security Interview Questions (Basic)
This first part covers basic interview questions and answers:
Q1. Explain the differences between cloud computing and computing for mobiles?
The same concept as cloud computing is applied to mobile devices. Cloud computing is used by the Internet rather than by individual devices to activate the data. It offers users the data they need to collect on request. In mobile, the applications run on the remote server and provide users with storage and management access.
Q2. Explain the applications of cloud computing?
A very rapid application process is cloud computing. Since you do not have to sell or purchase anything, you can easily use the software. The application process is 5 times quicker and can be deployed anytime and wherever. The application process is now. It also makes the apps mobile in nature immediately.
Q3. What are the different modes of SaaS?
There are two modes of fine grain and multi-tenant in SaaS. There are two modes. In the former case, many people share resources with the same functionality. However, each user has an independent resource in the latter case and therefore differs from other users. This is why the most efficient mode is simple multiple tenants.
Q4. What are the different layers of cloud computing, and explain each?
There are basically three types of layers in cloud computing which are PaaS, IaaS, SaaS.
- PaaS: PaaS layer provide cloud application for the Developer.
- IaaS: This is infrastructure as a service; what we can do this layer provides the infrastructure in terms of processor, speed and memory etc.
- SAAS: It allows users to access the cloud application directly without any system installation.
Q5. What are hybrid and community clouds?
- Hybrid cloud: It consists of several providers of services. It is a mix of private and public cloud features. The company is used when both private and public clouds are required.
- Community cloud: This model is very expensive and is used when organisations are committed and ready to share the benefits of the cloud service.
Part 2 – Cloud Security Interview Questions (Advanced)
Let us now have a look at the advanced interview questions:
Q6. Did you know anything about windows azure OS?
Specifically, the Windows Azure operating system is used to run Windows Azure platform applications. The OS contains all the preconditions necessary to run and host the applications on the cloud. Before deploying on Windows Azure in the cloud, the operating system is known to provide services for development.
Q7. What is a cloud service?
Basically, a cloud service creates cloud apps. In simple words, even without the computer installation, you can use the applications. In comparison with those applications that have to be installed on the computer to use them, maintenance and support for the application are not necessary.
Q8. What do you mean by cloud computing in layman language?
It’s an Internet-based computer. The Internet is used here to process and supply users with services as necessary. A variety of companies now use cloud computing to meet customers, business leaders or suppliers’ needs. The resources are therefore treated as a pool and not as independent resources.
Q9. Which are the large scale cloud computing platform?
There are two Map-Reduce and Apache Hadoop.
- Map Reduce: It is Google-built software to support computing distribution. It uses a wide range of data and different cloud resources and distributes the data to several computers called clusters. Map Reduce can handle structured as well as unstructured data.
- Apache Hadoop: It’s a Java-written open-source platform. It creates a computer pool for each system of files. The data elements are then clustered together with similar hash algorithms. The existing files are then copied.
Q10. What is the use of “eucalyptus” in cloud computing?
Eucalyptus” is an open-source cloud software infrastructure that uses clusters on the cloud computing platform. It is used to create private, public and hybrid clouds. It can produce your own data center into a private cloud and allows many other organizations to use its functionality.
This concludes our list of the most popular cloud security interview questions and answers. Reading this list will undoubtedly help you in tightening up your cloud security interview preparation.
This is a guide to Cloud Security Interview Questions. Here we discuss the introduction and basic & advanced cloud security interview questions. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –
- Pandas Interview Questions
- Xamarin Interview Questions
- Mobile Testing Interview Questions
- Manual Testing Interview Questions