Cheat sheet CCNA – Introduction
CCNA or Cisco certified network associate is a certification examination in the area of information technology by Cisco. It is an associate level Cisco career certification to enter a network technician job. Some of the common job type after this certification are the following:
- Network engineer
- Network administrator
- Senior network engineer
- Information technology manager
- System administrator
- Information technology director
- System engineer
CCNA Routing and Switching certification is achieved or passed if one earns a passing score on Cisco exam (code#200-125), or a combined passing scores on the “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices” (ICND1 #100-105) and (ICND2 #200-105) exams. Once ICND1 is passed, a candidate receives CCENT certification. Examination passing marks are set using statistical analysis of obtained marks by all candidates. Pass marks can change without prior notice. After exam completion, candidates receive a scorecard along with a score breakdown by exam section and also passing score for the given exam. Exam’s cutoff scores are not disclosed by Cisco because exam questions and cutoff scores can change without notice.
CCNA being such an important and widely written certification exam is a good career option for many. In this Cheat Sheet CCNA article, we provide important tips and tricks to ace this exam. In this Cheat sheet CCNA article, we will discuss what CCNA is and the different CCNA commands.
Commands and Content on Cheat sheet CCNA
Below are the Cheat sheet CCNA commands mentioned which perform different kinds of operations:
|Enter Privilege mode||Switch>enable|
|configuration mode||Switch#configure terminal|
|Global Configuration mode||Switch(config)#|
|Interface mode||Switch(config)#interface fa0/1|
|Interface mode enter||Switch(config-if)|
|Return to global config.||Switch(config-if) exit|
|Exit Global Configuration mode||Switch(config)#exit|
|Return to use mode||Switch#disable|
Keyboard Shortcuts commands:
Keyboard shortcut key
|Recalling the last command||Up arrow or <Ctrl> p|
|Recalling Next command||Down arrow or <Ctrl> n|
|To begin of a command||<Ctrl> a|
|Command end||<Ctrl> e|
|Deleting an input||<Ctrl> d|
|Configuration Mode Exit||<Ctrl> z|
Device Configuration commands:
Cheat sheet CCNA commands for device configuration are mentioned below which perform different kinds of operations:
Free Tips and Tricks of using Cheat sheet CCNA Commands:-
Above, we presented some important cheat sheet CCNA commands and keyboard shortcuts related to network engineering and these are very important for keeping CCNA examination in mind. In this section, we shall discuss important tricks and tips which can help students do better in CCNA exam.
- One must get comprehensive practical knowledge and experience to pass the examination. Just reading books will not help. One must know the basics of troubleshooting and internet protocol.
- Proper study material must be obtained. There are thousands of websites, blogs, and books but not all of them are reliable. Hence picking the right source reduces the wasting of time and effort.
- It is a good practice to schedule practice tests and write a few before actual tests. This gives a great benefit in terms of time management and stress handling during the exam.
- Refresh the learned material before the examination. The syllabus of CCNA is quite comprehensive and it may take several weeks to complete and understand everything, the proper time to time revise is necessary and revision before examination day is a great benefit.
- With so much to read and learn, one can easily get tensed or tired and hence it is important than one relax and take a deep breath in the last few days before the examination.
- CCNA asks for about 50-60 questions in 90-minute duration. It is quite a lot in such a short time and hence prior practice and time management is key.
- CCNA has a very comprehensive syllabus as mentioned below. It asks anything from TCP/IP to routing protocols to spanning trees. It requires the candidate to go through the length and breadth of the topic.
Cheat sheet CCNA – conclusion
CCNA certification is a proof of network expert and hence it has a huge benefit. It is recognized globally and treated with a lot of respect from employers and peers. With this certification, a candidate can market himself to be a strong network engineer with good opportunities in the network engineering field.
With all such advantages in mind, there are many institutions and professionals who offer training courses and tutorials to pass CCNA certifications – some of them are free while there are others who charge a hefty fee. It is advised that a candidate first spend a lot of time in self-study and then only if required opt for a paid tutorial classes.
This has been a guide to Cheat sheet CCNA here we have discussed the content and command as well as free tips and tricks of cheat sheet CCNA you may also look at the following article to learn more –