Updated April 13, 2023
Difference Between AngularJS vs Bootstrap
What is Bootstrap?
What is AngularJS?
Head to Head Comparison between AngularJS vs Bootstrap (Infographics)
Below are the top 7 differences between AngularJS vs Bootstrap:
Key Differences of AngularJS and Bootstrap
Following are the key differences between AngularJS vs Bootstrap:
- Bootstrap includes readymade modules, CSS templates, and plug-ins. Hence, we can use the components and styles in our code, which will save time and aids in the rapid growth of the website. AngularJS it to the DOM and then to the Angular JS compiler with basic HTML templates. There are several ready-to-use models available online.
- In its framework development, AngularJS supports dependency injection. Bootstrap, on the other hand, does not allow dependency development injection.
- In the production of mobile apps, AngularJS can’t support mobile applications. Bootstrap plays a significant role.
- AngularJS has a better Bootstrap emulating engine whereas There is no efficient template engine in bootstrap.
- AngularJS offers a strong MVC to developers and lets you manipulate HTML code almost completely. It saves time because you don’t have to write MVC and then connect it separately. AngularJS’s MVC design might seem redundant if you create a small team with a reasonably simple web app without plans to further improve or extend your app. Bootstrap promotes the creation of sensitive interfaces and greatly increases the consistency of the facing. The 12 column grid structure and Flex utilities make it possible. This is possible.
AngularJS vs Bootstrap Comparison Table
Let us look at the comparison table of AngularJS vs Bootstrap.
|It uses the component which constructs its formed application.
|AngularJS is a Google-created framework definition that makes it more structural for its created use.
|AngularJS facilitates the production of dependency injection.
|Bootstrap does not accept the idea of device creation dependence injection, on the other hand.
|The key feature of AngularJS is its two-way data linking mechanism.
|The two-way data linking does not support Bootstrap-based applications.
|AngularJS does not allow mobile apps development.
|In mobile apps, production Bootstrap plays an important part
|AngularJS do not allow reactivity in its built framework by default.
|However, bootstrap programmers are by necessity sensitive.
|screens with the routing principle and Navigation between pages in AngularJS applications is Concept.
|Bootstrap does not, however, support the page navigation routing principle.
This is a guide to AngularJS vs Bootstrap. Here we also discuss the angularjs vs bootstrap key differences with infographics and comparison table. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –