Biography of Ajay Nagrath
Ajay Nagrath is an Indian television actor best known for his role as A.C.P. Pankaj in the long-running television show C.I.D. (Crime Investigation Department). He has also acted in some movies and television series. He was born on 16 February 1986 in Delhi, India. He made his debut on television with the show C.I.D. in 2003.
(Image Credits: Instagram)
Personal Statistics of Ajay Nagrath
|Born||16 February 1986|
|Weight||73 Kg (170 lbs)|
Early Life of Ajay Nagrath
- Born in Mumbai, India, in 1986
- He started his career as a theatre actor and worked in television serials at 13.
- He is known for his body transformation journey, as when he was young, he was heavily weighed.
- He used to love watching movies, serials, and chips and snacks in his early life.
- 1994 – For the movie Kanoon, casted as Ravi, Judge’s grandson.
- 1995 – Acted in the film God and Gun as Master Ajay Nagrath.
- 1997 – After two years, he appeared in the movie Pardes as Dabboo.
- 1997 – Acted in Ghar Jamai as a child artist for Subbu and Chandni.
- 2002 – With a gap of five years, he showed up in Yeh Hai Jalwa as Bunty Mittal.
- 2003 – He acted in Ek Aur Ek Gyarah as Ram Singh’s son.
- 2007 – Showed up in a television game show Biggest Loser Jeetega as a contestant.
- 2010 – Acted in a movie titled Milenge Milenge as Tanker.
- 2012 – 2018 – Showed up in C.I.D for a Supporting role as Sub-Inspector Pankaj.
- 2021–present – Acting in a television drama Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 as Aditya Shekhawat.
5 Best movies
As Ajay works for television serials, he doesn’t have much of movies associated with him. However, below is the list of the top 5 television serials he has worked on, some of which he is still working on.
|Year||Movie Name||Character Name||Box Office Collection||Result|
|2012-2018||C. I. D||Sub Inspector Pankaj||–||–|
|2003||Ek aur ek gyarah : by hook or by crook||Ram Singh’s son||–||–
|2002||Yeh Hai Jalwa||Bunty Mittal in the role of master Ajay nagrath||–||–|
- Ajay Nagrath is known for his movie contribution of Pardes and Kanoon and television serials C.I.D. and Ek Aur Ek gyarah.
- He is known for his personality transformation, as when he was 16, he was a great foodie and never participated in sports.
- Later in his life, he realized he needed to reduce his weight and started attending the gym and managing his diet.
- He struggled a lot with weight loss.
- Even after losing 20 pounds, he regained it again, which was quite disappointing.
- He later participated in Biggest Loser Jeetega, which changed his life, and the contestants paid for losing weight.
- He has more than thousands of followers on Instagram, and the name of his handle on Instagram is Ajay Nagrath.
- He has made more than 100 posts on Instagram.
- He stated once that he used to be a couch potato but now has hired a personal, professional fitness trainer.
Honors, Awards, and Achievement
Ajay Nagrath is a very hardworking and renowned actor who has contributed to the television series and also movies of Bollywood. He has worked in some of the most prominent roles and has done complete justice to them. He has worked in god and gun movies and also Pardes films. Along with that, he has also done a good job in the movies yeh hai jalwa , Milenge Milenge and ek aur ek gyarah. He gained substantial popularity after working in the television serial C.I.D. as sub-inspector Pankaj. However, he has just received awards.
Ajay Nagrath is an Indian television actor who has appeared in numerous television shows and films. He is best known for his role as sub-inspector Pankaj in the hit television series C. I. D. He has starred in many other popular movies, such as Pardes, Milenge Milenge, yeh hai jalwa, and many more. He is a talented and versatile actor who has made a mark for himself in the Indian entertainment industry.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Ajay Nagrath” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,