Updated June 1, 2023
About Aman Verma
Aman Verma is an Indian television presenter, actor, and anchor. He is best known for hosting the popular game show Khulja Sim Sim on Star Plus. He has also acted in several films, such as Sangharsh, Koi Hai, and Andaaz. He has also been a part of television shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Anumpam Kapadia, Kumkum – Ek pyara sa bandhan, and many more.
- He is an Indian television host, anchor, and actor
- He was born on 11 October 1971 in Maharashtra
- He has acted in several films, such as Jaani Dushman and Vaah! Life ho toh aisi!, Baghban, and Kachchi Sadak
- He has also acted in many television serials, such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, and Teen Bahuraniyaan.
- He has hosted several shows like Indian Idol season 1 , Khulja Sim Sim, and ZEE Cinestars
- He has also participated in Bigg Boss season 9 as a contestant and got evicted in the sixth week
- He is an active member of the Censor Board of Film Certification in India
Personal Statistics of Aman Verma
|Born||11 October 1971|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Weight||70 Kg (140 lbs)|
Early Life of Aman Verma
- Born on 11 October 1971 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- His father’s name is Yatan Kumar Verma(Army officer)
- He has a sister, Gawrie
- Hometown is in Patiala, Punjab, India
- He completed his college studies at Delhi University, Delhi
- 1993: Aman Verma began his television career with a serial called Pachpan Khambe Lal Deewarein
- 1997: Verma starred in the biggest television series Mahabharat Katha as Vrishketu
- 1998: Verma hosted the game show Khulja Sim Sim.
- 1999: Verma made his Bollywood debut with a movie called Sangharsh
- 2003: Verma did a movie in their first lead role called Koi hai as Raj Malhotra
- 2005: Verma appeared in the film Kyon Ki alongside Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
- 2006: Verma appeared in the television serial Kumkum.
- 2007: Verma appeared in many serials in a supporting role, such as Viraasat, Amber Dhara
- 2008: Verma hosted the reality show Celebrity Cricket League.
- 2012: Verma appeared in the television series chotti Bahu, Na aana iss des meri laado
- 2013: Verma hosted the reality show India’s Best Cinestar Ki Khoj.
- 2013 – 15: Verma appeared as ACP Diller Kumar in Supercops v/s Supervillains
- 2015: Verma appeared in the television series Chhoti Anandi.
- 2016: Verma hosted the game show 10 Ka Dum.
- 2017: Verma appeared in the television series Chandra Nandini.
- 2017: Verma appeared in the television series Khaki Ek Vachan
- 2019: Verma appeared in the web series Panchali.
5 Best movies
|Year||Movie Name||Character Name||Box Office Collection||Result|
|2003||Koi hai||Raj Malhotra||₹7.5 crore||Blockbuster|
|2003||Andaaz||Karan Singhania||₹21.5 crore||Blockbuster|
|2003||Baghban||Ajay Malhotra||₹14.45 crore||Blockbuster|
|2010||Tees Maar Khan||Chatterjee||₹1.4 crore||Flop|
- Aman Verma is a trained classical singer and has performed at various religious and cultural events.
- He has also been a part of the theater and has acted in several plays.
- He appeared in a music video for the song “Koi Umeed” by the band Junoon in 1997.
- Aman Verma was the first Indian to host a show on the National Geographic Channel, the show “Safari India.”
- He was also the first Indian to host a game show on the British channel ITV called “The Vault.”
Aman Verma is an Indian actor, anchor, and voice-over artist who has been active in the Indian entertainment industry for over two decades. He has received several awards for his performances in both television and films.
- Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Negative Role in 2006 for his role in Kahin To Hoga.
- Zee Gold Awards for Best Anchor for his show Khulja Sim Sim in 2007.
- Indian Telly Awards for Best Anchor in 2009 for his show Kahani Comedy Circus Ki.
- Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor in a Negative Role in 2010 for his role in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain.
- Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actor in a Comic Role in 2011 for his role in Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo.
- Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Anchor in 2013 for his show India’s Best Dramebaaz.
- Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actor in a Negative Role in 2016 for his role in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
- He has won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role twice, in 2010 and 2011.
- In 2011, he also won the Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
- In 2012, he received an Indian Television Academy Award for Best Anchor in a Game/Quiz Show.
- Verma also received the Rajiv Gandhi Award in 2012.
Aman Verma is a well-known Indian television actor, anchor, and producer. He has a strong presence on both the small and big screen, with roles in many television series, films, and reality shows. He has also served as a host on several popular shows, such as Kaun Banega Crorepati and Indian Idol. He is known for his witty sense of humor and his ability to bring out the best in everyone. His work and ability to captivate audiences make him one of India’s most sought-after actors.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Aman Verma” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,