Updated May 31, 2023
About Abhinav Shukla
Abhinav Shukla is a highly accomplished Indian actor and model known for his exceptional performances in various television shows, films, and commercials. He has made a glaring impact in the Indian entertainment industry, earning recognition and accolades for his work. His notable roles include those in popular television shows such as “Balika Vadhu,” “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa,” and “Dil Se Dil Tak.” In addition, he has also appeared in several films, including “Rabba Main Kya Karoon” and “Calendar Girls.” Recently, he seems in the Colors TV show “Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.” He has received many awards and nominations, including the prestigious Zee Rishtey Award and the Zee Gold Award.
Early Life of Abhinav Shukla
- Abhinav Shukla was born on 26 August 1985 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. His upbringing was in Jabalpur. He completed his schooling at St. Paul’s School and pursued graduation in Commerce from the University of Jabalpur. After that, he pursued an MBA in Marketing from the University of Pune.
- He got his big break with Balaji Telefilms, where he played the lead role in the show Kya Dill Mein Hai. After that, he appeared in several television shows, including Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai, Rishton Se Badi Pratha, and Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat. He made his Bollywood debut in the 2016 romantic comedy Direct Ishq.
- He is married to actress Rubina Dilaik, and the couple has a daughter named Adhyana.
Abhinav Shukla completed his schooling at St. Joseph’s Convent School, Bhopal, and then graduated with B.Com from Maharaja Ranjit Singh College, Bhopal. He then pursued his Master in Business Administration in Marketing from Indore University. After completing his MBA, he worked as a Business Development Manager in an IT company in Mumbai.
- Abhinav Shukla is an Indian television and film actor famous for his work in the television industry. He was born on 26 August 1984 in Mumbai, India.
- Abhinav Shukla began his career in 2003 when he appeared in a few television commercials. He then made his debut in the television industry with the show “Chhoti Bahu” in 2008. After this, he appeared in many other television series like “Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hain”.
- Besides acting, Abhinav Shukla is an avid fitness enthusiast and has even participated in a few marathons. He also has a YouTube channel where he shares his experiences related to fitness and lifestyle.
Abhinav Shukla is a famous Indian television actor who has appeared in several popular television shows. Some of the shows in which he has starred are:
- Balika Vadhu: Abhinav played the role of Ansh Singh in this popular Colors TV show which aired from 2008-2016.
- Parichay: Abhinav played the role of Kunal Chopra in this long-running show which aired on Colors TV from 2011-2013.
- Ek Rishta Sajhedari Ka: Abhinav played the role of Aryan Singhal in this romantic drama which aired on Sony TV in 2016.
- Udaan: Abhinav played the role of Arjun in this popular Colors TV show which aired from 2014-2017.
- Khatron Ke Khiladi: Abhinav competed in the eighth season of this Fear Factor-like show, which aired on Colors TV in 2018.
- Naagin: Abhinav played the role of Karanvir in this supernatural drama which aired on Colors TV from 2015-2017.
- Laal Ishq: Abhinav played the role of Rajeev in this horror-drama series, which aired on &TV from 2017-2018.
- Kavach, Kaali Shaktiyon Se: Abhinav played the role of Rajbeer in this horror drama that aired on Colors TV in 2016.
- Bigg Boss 14: Abhinav participated in the Bigg Boss season 14 along with his wife Rubina Dailik. The couple gained much popularity.
Abhinav Shukla is an Indian television and film actor famous for his work in the soap opera Balika Vadhu. He has also acted in several movies, including the romantic comedy Main Tera Hero and the drama Airlift. Shukla is an actor who has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry. He has also been part of many reality shows and has won various awards for his performances. He inspires many aspiring actors, and his success proves that hard work and determination can take you places.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Abhinav Shukla” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,