Introduction to Website Monitoring Tool
Website monitoring is defined as a technique to track website performance that includes website downtime, performance optimization, and also improve user experience. For all this purpose, there are different types of website monitoring tools used for analyzing website performance and enhance the user experience. The organizations cannot afford that their website goes down as it can lead to loss. So, they used to prefer advanced website monitoring tool to monitor the website performance. The response time of the website is also monitored by the tool. Some of the website monitoring tools are mentioned here:
Top 7 Website Monitoring Tool
Below are the top 7 Website Monitoring Tool in detail:
The Updown is a type of website monitoring tool that is used to check the website that it is up or not in a periodical fashion. The tool sends the HTTP request continuously to the website URL. And when there is some issue with the website and the response received is inappropriate, then the tool notifies the user via email or SMS.
The tool offers various features to users like:
- The tool offers multi-language support to increase flexibility, and it makes the tool popular as different kinds of users can use the tool to check the website availability.
- The tool also provides APIs for building custom integration with other tools.
- The downtime can be calculated by the tool, and the location range is the parameter that is used to calculate the website downtime.
- When the tool subscription gets over, the user will be notified by the tool over SMS or email to renew the membership.
- The tool comes under the paid category, and users need to pay to get access to the tool.
Uptime is another type of website monitoring tool that is used to check the website’s reliability and check for the setup of the website. Uptime is a paid tool, and users need to pay a certain amount to use the tool. The clients of this tool are AARP, Cisco, Kraft, and IBM. The website reliability can be easily checked in 30 plus locations.
The tool offers various features like:
- The proper report is generated about the server using this tool. The report can include details and have a time period of one week, month so that proper monitoring can be done for the website.
- The tool can be integrated with other platforms like Slack or Twitter.
- The tool is capable of detecting the virus or any type of malicious activity.
- Real-time monitoring is possible in this tool.
The StatusCake is a type of tool used for checking the website uptime and sending alerts immediately if the client website goes down when any wrong thing happened (like a technical problem) with the website; the tool can send the alert.
The tool offers various features like:
- Services offered like server monitoring and also provided the domain.
- The tool sent the report via email to be up to date with the website information.
- The website checking for viruses, threats, or Trojans is also supported in the StatusCake tool.
- The loading speed of the website is also checked in the StatusCake tool.
This is an integrated type tool that helps to measure the performance of the website, cloud monitoring, monitoring of server or application. This tool is mainly used by the DevOps and IT team so that user experience can be improved. When users access any type of website from any device, the tool helps to improve the user experience.
There are other tools offered by the tool like:
- The tool is capable of searching all devices within a specific IP range.
- There are more than 4000 plus customizable templates for the device.
The SmartBear tool can monitor the performance of an application, manage API, test software, and develop software. There are several monitoring options present in this tool.
Some of the more features of the SmartBear tool are given here:
- All the website performance anomalies can be figured out and also helps to monitor the performance of web applications.
- The SLA requirements can be fulfilled and also monitor the requirements.
- The cloud-based application can be monitored by the SmartBear tool.
- The web application performance can be monitored, and the websites open on mobile can be easily monitored via this tool.
The Pingdom is another type of tool used for checking the website’s uptime, and the other functionality of the tool is making the website reliable and making the website fast and more responsive. The tool also sends alerts to the user if there is any unusual thing happen on the website.
Some of the features of the tool are:
- The complete web page can be examined during this tool.
- The REST API type integration is supported in this tool.
- All types of false alerts can figure out in this tool.
- The website load time can be calculated during a load of a critical page.
- The performance overview can be done for the web application.
The Uptrends is another type of tool used to monitor the website uptime and also used to measure website performance, website functionality, website uptime, APIs, and monitor the servers.
Some of the tool features are mentioned here:
- The tool can send the reports to the email so that the user can monitor the website’s performance.
- All types of application uptime can be easily monitored in this tool.
- The issues related to web performance can be monitored in this tool, and there are other features supported by the Uptrends tool.
The website monitoring is always a concern for the organization as they can’t afford to make their website down. The users can use different types of website monitoring tools to check the uptime of the website, availability of the website, performance issues of the website, and other issues related to the website. The user can select the right monitoring tool as per the requirements.
This is a guide to the Website Monitoring Tool. Here we discuss the top 7 Website Monitoring Tool with respective features. You can also go through our other related articles to learn more –