Updated May 30, 2023
Introduction to UiPath Careers
UiPath careers are one of the highly demanded options today. The advancements in the field of robotic process automation have created a lot of opportunities in the software technology field. One main attraction for the career is the ease of getting certified directly from UiPath academy, with a community edition of the UiPath tool, which can be used to get hands-on. With most of the MNCs, medium-sized companies, and start-ups adapting to automate the work environment with RPA concepts, UiPath promises a good career.
Education Required for UiPath Career
Now that we have understood RPA is strong in the market, and UiPath is a market leader, let’s look at the skills required to be a UiPath job aspirant and how to excel. As basics, UiPath aspirants need the ability to analyze and understand the client’s requirements and develop solutions based on these requirements and industry standards.
Along with the analyzing skill, the below skills are ‘must-haves’:
- Knowledge about the RPA lifecycle.
- Strong grip on SQL databases.
- Developing technical design documents for RPA projects.
- UiPath certification from UiPath Academy in the desired role as UiPath developer, UiPath Business Analyst, UiPath Solution Architect, UiPath implementation manager, and UiPath Infrastructure engineer.
- Hand-on experience in the UiPath tool. Download the UiPath free trial version or the community edition and practice automation of various concepts.
Further detailing of the key skills to master are:
- Strong understanding of the UiPath components – UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator, and the Robots.
- Detailed understanding of various activities used in UiPath Studio to automate specific functions.
- Understanding and hands-on experience in using the recording features of UiPath.
- A clear idea of the data scraping concepts and methods in UiPath.
- Ways to integrate the recording and data scraping activities with required applications.
- Proficient understanding of the concepts and requirements of PDF automation.
- Ability to conceptualize, implement and manage automation of Citrix platforms.
- Good knowledge of the OCR technologies that aid all text and image-related functionalities.
- RPA debugging skills.
- Deep insight into the REFramework template in UiPath.
- Clear and strong understanding of SVN and git.
UiPath is constantly being updated by adapting to new technologies. As a result of its AI implementation, a UiPath aspirant must have good knowledge of the following:
- Basic AI concepts.
- Possibilities and deep understanding of AI-enabled systems.
- The idea about the collaboration between UiPAth and AI-enabled systems.
Careers for UiPath
UiPath’s career is in the blooming stage. UiPath is getting widely accepted across the globe because of its user-friendliness, performance, and ease of implementation. The fact that a UiPath certification can be taken free of cost, direct from the UiPath academy at your comfort makes the tool attractive for learners. Its high inclination towards improvements makes it the topmost RPA tool in the market.
On a brief note, UiPath jobs include the following:
- A business analyst who can analyze and define the process requirements under study.
- Solution architect who is responsible for defining the solution and documenting it.
- UiPath lead, who is responsible for analyzing and breaking the work for developers easily.
- UiPath Developer who can design the workflow according to the technical documentation provided – responsible for automating the tasks or processes through UiPath studio, specifying the UiPath robots, defining the steps the robot is to follow, and so on.
- The infrastructure engineer- the administrator for the process implementation – sets up the robots as per requirements, creates environments, deploys and manages the packages in the Orchestrator, and much more.
- The UiPath Support teams actively manage and oversee the execution of automated processes within businesses while efficiently resolving any technical issues that may arise.
UiPath career options are plenty in number. There are multiple roles played on the UiPath platform.
Let’s have a look at a few of them:
- UiPath Business Analyst: A UiPath business analyst defines the client’s requirements. This requirement document serves as the fundamental piece of the entire automation process. Any changes to the requirement are updated in the document and approved by the BA for the other teams to take it forward.
- UiPath Developer: UiPah developer creates the automation steps in the UiPath studio and makes the solution in the real model. The developers will fix any bugs identified during testing. The UiPath developer also keeps track of all deployed packages.
- UiPath Sr. developer: Guide the developer in defining the solution provided by the solution architect.
- UiPath Solution Architect: Define the process under study and document the technicalities of the solution.
- UiPath Technical Architect: Need to do COE for RPA, deploy Orchestrator, conduct pre-deployment assessments, and document the same, are a few key responsibilities of a technical architect.
- Uipath Lead: Responsible for guiding the developer in action.
- UiPath Engineer: The infrastructure requirements of a UiPath solution are handled by the UiPath engineer.
- UiPath Tutor: A UiPath tutor teaches the UiPath tool. From the basic concepts of RPA, the tutor will teach everything a person needs to know about the UiPath.
Market studies say RPA UiPath careers are well-paid. As MNCs and startups also concentrate on automating the workforce, RPA careers are in high demand today.
Let’s have a look at an approximate salary scale for UiPath job profiles:
- An UiPath developer must get a salary package of 10 to 15 lakhs annually.
- A business analyst is to get paid 18 to 20 lakhs per annum.
- An RPA engineer will get an approximate salary of 14 lakhs to 15 lakhs per annum.
As discussed above, UiPath careers are gaining much demand today. The UiPath Academy offers an easily accessible platform for mastering the required skill set, making it possible to explore numerous job profiles within the market-leading UiPath ecosystem.UiPath itself offers a lot of job opportunities at their workplace. Excel in the skills required for acquiring a UiPath job and securing a well-paid position.
This is a guide to UiPath Careers. Here we discuss the introduction, required education, careers for UiPath, job positions, and salary. You can also go through our other related articles to learn more –