Top Restaurants in Serbia
Without a doubt, Serbia’s culinary scene is growing. Despite an influx of young Serbians thriving in the computer world, those who enter the culinary business genuinely want to be there so that Serbia’s traditions are fed with new ideas and carefully cultivated modernization. Local vineyards may not be well-known abroad due to a lack of exports, but their collections are astonishingly well-balanced and robust. Let us know the top restaurants in Serbia below.
Must Visit Restaurants in Serbia
Regarding culinary delights, Serbia is proud to be a regional powerhouse. The Serbian capital offers everything from premium fine dining to contemporary street food. It’s impossible to choose only the top 4 Restaurants in Serbia, but let’s try.
Regarding food, Serbia has the ultimate eight sorts of restaurants. Traditional seafood, Steak, Mediterranean, Italian, Arabic, Sushi, and Indian cuisines are available. Serbia boasts an abundance of delectable cuisine. You can find a spot to dine almost anywhere in the city. Here, a list has been made of the top restaurants in Serbia, which are the city’s most delicious, fascinating, and conveniently located spots to save you time.
#1 Rtoran Durmitores
Durmitor is a traditional restaurant that celebrates all things Montenegrin and is named after Montenegro’s outstanding national park. If you didn’t already know, that means a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of delicious food, including some of the most tender meat you will ever encounter.
Although there isn’t much English on the menu, you can be confident that everything is delicious. Regardless of location, this is one of the best restaurants in town.
- Address: Omladinskih Brigada 16a, Beograd, Serbia
- Price: Meal Per person will cost around RSD 1055.75 – RSD 2698.02
- Timings: Monday through Saturday, the restaurant is open from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. The restaurant is closed on Sundays.
- Cuisine: European, Eastern European, Barbecue, and Central European.
- What to eat: Pastries, cornbread, pies, raspberry cake, nougat cake, creampie, tiramisu, walnuts, and varied seasonal salads.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Beef Steak in Olive Oil
#2 Little Bay
Dorol’s Little Bay has, without a doubt, the most spectacular ambiance in Belgrade, and the food served there more than enhances this grandeur. Little Bay is the place to go if you’ve ever wanted to have a romantic lunch near a theater. Even though the visuals are already lovely, the live piano music adds an opulent touch to the setting.
(Image Credit: Little Bay)
- Address: Dositejeva 9a, Beograd 11000, Serbia
- Price: From RSD 591.67 to RSD 2368.01
- Timings: Every day, 9 A.M. to 11 P.M.
- Cuisine: European
- What to eat: Fish crepes that are chewy and tender, fried fish pairs perfectly with spinach and gravy mashed potatoes and is filled with gummy, incredibly tender beef cheeks, dried tangerine peel, and pickled vegetables without the rich perfume of specific ingredients.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Crab Meat Puffs
#3 Radost Fina Kuhinjica
It is one of the best restaurants in the Balkans, regardless of cuisine, and it plays an essential role in Belgrade’s vegetarian food promotion. Despite its location in an apartment complex near Kalemegdan, it is well worth locating. The garden is excellent for both community and romantic meals. The name, which loosely translates as “the delight of a magnificent small kitchen,” pretty much sums it up.
(Image Credit: Radost Fina Kuhinjica)
- Address: Pariska 3, Beograd, Serbia
- Price: Meal per person will cost around RSD 1,100 to RSD 2,700.
- Timings: From Tuesday to Saturday the time is from 2 P.M. to 12 A.M. On Sundays, from 1 P.M. to 9 P.M., This restaurant remains closed every Monday.
- Cuisine: Healthy and European
- What to eat: Serves a range of food, such as soups, ramen, tofu dishes, and hummus and dips. There are many different drinks, smoothies, and vegan ice cream options.
- Signature Dish (Must have): Mezze
#4 To Je To
In the Balkans, there are ten best restaurants for every person, and 90% are good. However, some are better than others, and To Je, To is at the top of Belgrade’s Old Town list. The restaurant is managed by a Sarajevo family. There are wooden benches and a relatively limited menu to choose from.
- Address: Despota Stefana 21, Belgrade Serbia
- Price: The price ranges between RSD 216.11 to RSD 863.13
- Timings: 10 A.M. to 9 P.M. every day
- Cuisine: European, Barbecue, and Eastern European
- What to eat: Thin veal steaks, turkey meat bits, chicken filets, sausage created from a combination of veal
- Signature Dish (Must have): Veal steak and Sarma
There is a spectacular view that will excite all of your senses, a diverse cuisine where everyone will find something to their liking, and excellent service that will satisfy even the most discerning clients. These are the restaurants in Serbia to visit if you wish to sample some of Serbia’s well-known eateries, which are cozy and provide excellent meals.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Restaurants in Serbia” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information,