Famous Restaurants in Bangkok
Bangkok, the city of Angels, is known for its street life, Buddhist temple, and incredible food that can make anybody’s mouth water. The food of Bangkok is known for its flavourful dishes like pad thai. So if you are someone visiting Bangkok soon or are already in Bangkok looking for some yummy foods to try, you’ve come to the right place! From street food and local dishes to 5-star cuisines, this article will examine Bangkok’s four most famous restaurants and their cuisine.
Top 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
Discovering Bangkok’s diverse cuisine is a must for anyone visiting there. These are the top 4 Restaurants in Bangkok that are guaranteed not to disappoint you.
#1 Glück – Artisan Food And Coffee
If you’re on a budget and looking for vegan-friendly options, glück is your go-to restaurant. It has a beautiful German ambiance with many healthy options to choose from. It is also a great place to meet your friends, catch up on office gossip, chill alone, and read a novel.
(Image Credit: Glück)
- Address: Behind Panjit Tower, 117 Thong Lo Rd, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Price: Ranging from $3 to $10 (Approx).
- Timings: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Cuisines: German, Cafe, Fusion, Healthy, Contemporary
- What to eat: laugenbrezeln with obazda, salami bezels, cake platter, brotchen,
- Signature dish (must haves): apfelschorle (sugar-free German apple juice), Grandma’s Apple Crumble cake, vegan chocolate brownies, goulash.
Mezzaluna is one of the top restaurants in Bangkok, and it has been a 2 Michelin-star restaurant for about six years. Their specialty combines Japanese ingredients with French cooking to make phenomenal dishes that are indeed a work of art and provide a great fine dining experience.
(Image Credit: Mezzaluna)
- Address: 65th Floor, State Tower Bangkok 1055 Si Lom, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Price: Starting from $200 (Approx).
- Timings: 6 PM -12 AM
- Cuisine: European, Contemporary
- What to eat: oysters, truffles, Yellow Chicken Ballotine, Niigata Murakami Wagyu Beef
- Signature dish (must have): Exceptional Murakami, Kue Poached in Kombu Broth, Foie Gras, Single Origin Chocolate
#3 Praya Kitchen
Praya Kitchen is the place for you if you’re looking for authentic Thai dishes. With excellent breakfast options and various international favorites, it is one of the most loved restaurants by tourists and locals.
(Image Credit: Praya Kitchen)
- Address: 262 Thanon Surawong, Si Phraya, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Price: Ranging from $50 – $100(Approx).
- Timings: 6:00 AM – 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Cuisine: Seafood, International, Sushi, Thai, Asian
- What to eat: Classic Omelet, Cheddar Cheese and Hash Brown, Boiled Rice with Sea Bass, Som Tum Thai, Truffle Mushroom Cream Soup
- Signature dish (must have): Tom Yum Goong, Classic Beef Burger, Cajun Salmon | Royal Project Tomato Salsa, Pad Ka-Prao Rad Khao
#4 Nami Teppanyaki Steakhouse
Nami Teppanyaki Steakhouse serves authentic Japanese food in a calm environment. The restaurant is where you can see your food cooked right before you. One of the talented chefs comes over to your table and prepares the dish that you requested right on your table. It is an excellent experience for someone looking for new dishes to try.
(Image Credit: Nami Teppanyaki Steakhouse)
- Address: JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, 4 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Price: Ranging from $10 – $160 (Approx).
- Timings: 11:30 AM–2:30 PM, 5:30 PM–10 PM
- Cuisine: Japanese, Steakhouse, Seafood, Asian, Healthy, Grill
- What to eat: Vagi beef, seaweed salad, Spicy butter garlic edamame, Rocky Shrimp, Baked Mussels, Miso Soup, Tonkotsu Ramen
- Signature dish (must have): Golden Calamari, Nami Style Chicken Wings, Seared Tuna Tataki, Hamachi Kama, Bento Box
The above top 4 Restaurants in Bangkok will satisfy all your cravings and make your trip to Bangkok worth it. These restaurants have delicious food and a great ambiance and are very welcoming. And the great thing is these restaurants also offer plant-based dishes for all vegans.
Food in Bangkok has no limits, and anyone from any country can eat anything in this fantastic city. Thanks to their hospitality, you can find comfort in any of the Bangkok restaurants. Whether for a family dinner or just some alone time, these restaurants will send you back happily.