Introduction to React Native Framework
Explanation to React Native Framework
Libraries Used to Create Application Faster
Let us go through some of the libraries which can be used to create the application faster.
- NativeBase: With 12,000 stars on Github, NativeBase is one of the most famous React Native Libraries. Multiple cross-platform components are available in this library which can be used or reused the React Native Projects. MVPs can be created by any level of a Developer. NativeBase also supports operating third party libraries along with it which suggests that we can create huge projects using the native base and other
- React Native Elements: With 16,000 stars on Github, React native elements is also on the most used libraries. This library provides a suitable element structure toll instead of making User Interface design easier for the developers. The number of templates in React Native Elements is lesser than NativeBase but it allows full control on the displayed data. For beginners, React Native Elements can work as a great
- React Native Maps: For integrating maps in our iOS or Android apps, React native Toolkit can be used. Different customizable cross-platform components are provided to the developers with different map elements for both the
- UI Kitten: With 3800 stars on Github, UI Kitten is a library that has a set of different user interface components. This library helps in combining the design of the elements and to use it. Different stores styles of all the elements are available in UI kitten. It is very much similar to CSS where the style classes are kept separate from the
- React native Fabric: Every application needs analytics, React Native Fabric helps us in combining Fabric Analytics with our cross-platform app. Currently, React native Fabric has 1200 stars on
- Lottie Web: Lottie web is used to add animations to React Native. Currently, it has over 16,500 stars on GitHub. After effects animations can also be rendered on React Native using Lottie Web.
- React Native UI Library: React Native UI library has a toolset of different User interface elements and it helps developers with components that can support react-native Animatable and React Native blur. It includes shades, fonts, frame borders and colors which can transform into
- React native Paper: React Native Paper is a cross-platform library used for user interface components. It has an additional plugin known as Babel which helps in size reduction of the app. With over 3,400 stars on Github, it is one of the most famous Library of react
- React Native Vector icons: React Native Vector Icons is one of the most useful libraries used for simple and customizable icons. Currently, it has over 11,000 stars on
For the mobile developers who are used to working on React which means that they are very much specialized in writing apps with the native application feel. React native adds on with some improvements which are the cross-platform development and the developer experience. React Native has all of the React.JS’s DOM abstraction, better app performance, easy to understand programming methods for hybrid mobile development.
In this article we understood, why people are attracted to React native and how do the React Native Framework works and its benefits. We also went through some of the Libraries which can be used in React native for a better application. We understood how a React Developer can easily work on React Native with slight advancements. React native Framework is one of the most used Frameworks right now with the above-discussed benefits. I hope this article would have been informative about React Native Framework.
This is a guide to React Native Framework. Here we discuss an introduction to React Native Framework, libraries which can be used to create the application faster. You can also go through our other related articles to learn more –