Storing New Information
let Firstname = prompt('First Name');
Security, Games, and Special Effects
- On the web browser, click on Tools or the “Tools” icon which looks like a gear (generally present on the right side) and select Internet Options.
- Then the “Internet Options” window opens, there we need to select the Security tab.
- On selecting the “Security” tab, we need to select Internet zone and then click on the “Custom level…” button.
- After clicking on the custom level… a pop-up box Security Settings-Internet Zone will appear, there we need to go to scripting section and change it to enable.
- Now we will get a “Warning!” window popped up asking, “Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?” select “yes”.
- Click “ok” at the bottom of the Internet Options and all other windows open to close them.
PyCharm Supports Which languages?
4.5 (2,713 ratings)
- We need to download PyCharm from the below link for the Community.
- Once the exe file is downloaded, run the exe to install PyCharm.
- Once we run the exe, setup wizard starts. Click “Next”.
- Now on the next screen, we need to verify the installation path or change if required. Now we need to Click “Next”.
- Next screen gives you an option to create a desktop shortcut if you want. Again we need to Click “Next”.
- In this step, we need to give a folder where we need to save our programs. And then Click “Install”.
- Now the installation should be in progress.
- Once the installation is finished, we will get a pop-up box where it will show a message that PyCharm is installed. If we want to launch it we need to check the box “Run PyCharm Community Edition” box first and then click “Finish”.
- Once we check the box and click the finish we will get the following window.
This means the installation is successfully completed. Now we can use this editor for our program development.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose View | Open in Browser on the main menu or press Alt+F2. Then select the desired browser from the pop-up menu.
- We need to move our mouse pointer over the code to show the browser icons bar:
Click the icon that indicates the desired browser.
- PyCharm is the editor used for writing scripts. Here we have shown the steps to install it and how it works.