Introduction to Data Warehouse tools
The following article provides you an outline of Data Warehouse Tools. Data Warehouse is defined as a technique for the collection and administration of data from different sources to provide meaningful business insights. The data warehouse is also called DWH, is a data analysis and reporting system. It is known the core of business intelligence because the information store revolves around all analytical sources. A data warehouse is a central repository and because of that, it stores both Historical and Existing information in one location. It contains built-in information from different sources and is used in the preparation and distribution of analytical reports to the knowledge workers in the company. This will help in the growth of business and make better in understanding and predict their sales patterns and also help in making marketing strategies accordingly.
List of Data Warehouse Tools-
- Solver BI360.
Let’s take a closer look at the Data Warehouse Tools with their features in detail.
QuerySurge is an RTTS-developed solution for ETL testing. It is specially designed for the automation of data storage and big data testing. It guarantees that in the target schemes too, information obtained from sources remain intact.
Features OF QuerySurge-
- These will improve data governance and data quality.
- Data delivery cycles will be accelerated by the QuerySurge.
- Improve the quality of data and data governance.
- With this automation of manual testing becomes easy.
- It provides Testing on various platforms, such as Oracle, Amazon, IBM, Teradata, and Cloudera.
- It increases the speed of testing and provides information coverage upto 100 percent.
- It includes a DevOps solution off – the-box for most construction, ETL and QA software management.
- Provide shared, automated email reports and dashboards for information safety.
CloverDX is a data integration platform that was designed for the people who need complete and thorough control over what they are doing, trying to fix complicated problems in intensive environments and rather than developing their own they will prefer to buy good-from-breed tools. It provides an interface with other external systems.
Features of CloverDX-
- Enjoy private assistance from CloverDX for company-grade.
- Host in the cloud or on-site, nodes or cluster nodes.
- Create extensible frames to save and share the cash with associates.
- Automating and orchestration of processes and transformations.
Another Data warehouse tool is Teradata which is used for displaying and handling large quantities of information in the data warehouse. The organization boasts that the solution from Vantage is “the platform for Pervasive Data Intelligence” and “the software of its kind that manages all information on a constant basis.” Vantage provides complete integration with many instruments and languages as well as leading analytical engines.
Features of Teradata-
- Teradata supports the SQL industry standard in order to interact with tables to store the data.
- The database system of Teradata is built on a solid parallel (MPP) architecture.
- In order to ensure that the task is finished promptly, Teradata System spreads the assignment between its procedures.
- Teradata can connect to systems that are connected to a channel like a mainframe or network-attached systems.
- Highly scalable are Teradata systems.
It is a dashboard, analytics, reporting tool. With Dundas, unlimited data transformation is possible. It provides features to create attractive data like charts, tables styles, graph, text formatting, etc.
Features of Dundas-
- Easy web browser access.
- Server application with complete product functions.
- Integrate and access to every kind of data source.
- Intelligent tools for drag and drop.
- Can analyze Advanced and predictive data.
SAS is one of the large data warehouse tools that help users to access information from Different data sources. Analyzing big information with SAS makes it simple. SAS also provides data across organizations. Raw data files can be viewed in external databases and information can be managed using different information tools and scientific graphs and reports.
4.7 (3,220 ratings)
Features of SAS-
- In SAS, you can easily understand GUI.
- Easy and Ability to generate complicated models.
- Built-in knowledge base and the capacity to generate custom QKBs.
Sisense is a business intelligence tool that analyzes and visualizes in real-time both large and disparate datasets. It is an ideal method for preparing complex information for dashboards with a wide range of displays.
Features of Sisense-
- Create a single truth version using smooth data.
- It allows you to create interactive dashboards without technology.
- Search for large data at high speed.
- Export data to Excel, CSV, PDF and other formats Images.
- Handles information on a single commodity server on a scale.
- Critical metrics are identified by filtering and calculating.
Many Business Intelligence industry using this tool for visualizing data. It helps to analyze complex data in a simple format. Data visualizations created with this tableau tool are in the form of dashboards and worksheets. Data that is created by the tableau tool is easily understood by anyone in the industry at any level. Even nontechnical that is non IT person who does not have any knowledge about technology can understand this data.
Features of Tableau-
- Import all sizes and ranges information.
- It manages the metadata.
- Tableau Create a “no-code” data query.
BigQuery is a business-level, cloud-based data warehouse tool offered by Google. The platform is built to save time by storing and querying big datasets by providing super-fast SQL queries in seconds against multi-terabyte datasets, giving users with real-time insights into data. Google BigQuery offers automatic information transfer and complete data access control.
Features Of BigQuery-
- A large number of data can be analyzed very quickly.
- Coding Skill is required in the BigQuery API.
- For Non-IT User, it provides the Learning Curve.
- Pay as you go. Low cost.
PostgreSQL is an open-source powerful object-related database system with more than 30 years of active growth that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, robustness, and efficiency.
Features of PostgreSQL-
- PostgreSQL Supports the Backend.
- PostgreSQL not Provided by the Vendor.
- PostgreSQL is extremely extensible in relation to being free and open source.
- It helps developers to build applications, managers to protect data integrity and create fault-tolerant environments, and helps you manage your data no matter how large or small the dataset is.
Pentaho is open-source. This tool not only used for data warehouse but also used in the business analysis process. It is designed with its integrated, modern, embeddable and future-organized analytics platform, including diverse and big data demands, for continuous innovation. The tool allows big data integration without coding, data visualization with personal dashboards and a platform for the data pipeline acceleration.
Features of Pentaho-
- Pentaho has an easy interface.
- Pentaho also has multiple tools.
- Quickly and easily analyze information from various sources by the Pentaho.
Solver BI360 gives 360 data, reporting, data storage, and interactive Dashboards as part of the complete business intelligence platform. In the Data Explorer, users can view data and add sizes and modules readily.
Features of Solver BI360-
- Solver BI360 is very Flexible.
- They have great customer Support.
Conclusion – Data Warehouse Tools-
In this article, we have seen what is data warehouse and software for data warehousing. By comparing all the tools and software user can choose the best alternative tool based on the requirements, accuracy, and efficiency.
This has been a guide to Data Warehouse Tools. Here we discuss the introduction and List of warehouse tools with their respective features. You can also go through our other suggested articles to learn more –