Introduction to Data Integration Tool
The following article provides an outline for Data Integration Tool. Data Integration can be defined as the process of bringing in the data from various unidentical data sources in order to set it up to a single combined arrangement of data in a common format. It is carried out using specific tools, which can accomplish the complete set of Integration activities. Some of the commonly used tools available in the market for Data Integration are CloverDX, Linx, Informatica, Panoply, Microsoft SSIS, Snaplogic, Liaison, Infosphere, etc.
Top Tools for Data Integration
With many Data Integration tools available in the market, it is quite a tedious task to select the best tool for your project.
Hence here is a list of data integration tools you can select the best tool to meet your needs:
It is a cloud platform data integration tool mainly used for backup, integrating data from different sources, data warehouses, databases, managing and accessing cloud applications.
- Uses online query tool for managing cloud applications and databases.
- Provides automatic backup.
- Supports data integration scenarios like one-time migration, exporting and importing CSV, trigger actions, loading and updating new data.
- Stores data relations.
- Support transformation like lookup, variance, constant, etc
It is a data warehouse that automates the following keys aspects data collection and transformation i. ETL, database storage management, query performance optimization.
- Connect to any business intelligence tools.
- With panoply, Query performance optimization becomes automated.
- It contains 100+ built-in automated sources of data integration.
Another data integration tool is QlikView. It is used to create dashboards and applications automatically.
- As it supports GUI interfaces, interacting with data becomes easy by simply dragging and dropping.
- Provides security for data among all connected devices.
- Solves complex problems with simple solutions.
- Gives a quick response to any query or changes.
Syncsort contains a library of used cases like joins, weblogs, hash aggregation, etc. Syncsort is a popular data integration tool that has been used nowadays.
- Provides reliability.
- With Syncsort, scaling is possible.
- Increase the speed of response to the query.
- Reduces the cost structure.
- Without constraints, development can be done.
It is a data integration platform that is used for business intelligence, data analysis, processing real-time data. It connects data to the cloud by performing extraction, loading, and transformation operations.
- With Alooma, it is possible to identify the interaction.
- Integrate data with zero latency, custom, and native integration and scalability.
- To analyze data from any database, it creates mashups.
Another data integration tool is Informatica which connects to all data sources and retrieves data from those sources.
- Improves performance.
- It can combine with other software.
- It offers the best design for developing code.
- It has an error logging system that automatically identifies logging errors and stops them to prevent the data.
It supports all types of integration methods. It supports data integration operations efficiently.
- Integrated with other third-party tools.
- Many organization uses Liaison To monitor data activities, loading status, etc.
- It helps to increase efficiency.
- Perform ETL, i.e. extraction; transformation loading can be done between any two applications.
- For cleaning data, it allows the user to use complex pre-post-processing rules.
This is a Data integration tool because of its distributed architecture; HVR is capable of moving data within an organization and cloud-based systems. It processes high data volumes with minimum impact on the performance of the database. It supports replication of data within RDBMS, data warehouses, data lake or cloud, etc. It enables real-time analytics and fast deployment of use cases by providing a log-based CDC.
- It supports all real-time cloud data integration scenarios with a single configuration.
- In real-time, ensure data is updated.
- It is a Data movement accelerator.
Attunity Connect is a data integration solution that is easy to use. It provides quick, easy, affordable access and availability of data. It provides replication, synchronization, distribution, consolidation, and ingests data across warehouses, big data platforms, different data databases.
- Enterprise data source has a wide range of access.
- Simplifying and expediting integration with the full VSAM, IMS / DB, and DB2 data software suite.
- Attunity has the mainframe integration industry.
This is a useful integration tool as it helps IT departments, corporations, and other business lines to connect more quickly. It provides faster execution speed when using cloud apps such as Workday, Salesforce, and ServiceNow.
- Data can be shared easily and securely from one location to another location.
- Integration has been provided to big data sources like Hadoop and NoSQL Sources.
- Supports a wide range of SaaS, Enterprise, Big Data, Mainframe, Files connectors.
The Boomi AtomSphere is a service platform for data integration (iPaaS). It offers a lot of powerful data management and integration capabilities.
- It provides integration to B2B, data, application.
- It is lightweight.
- Dynamic run-time engine.
- It provides automatic Integration updates.
- Complex integration automation.
This is an open-source data integration tool. Talend provides robust data integration software for companies.
- It provides a pipeline design for faster and smarter development of data integration work.
- Talend is considered the next generation leader in the integration software for cloud and big data.
- Talend offers the ability to easily adapt the latest news from big data and the cloud.
Data integration is a method of combining distinct information types from distinct sources. You can choose the desired data integration tool based on your requirements and by comparing various features mentioned in this article.
This has been a guide to Data Integration Tool. Here we discussed the basic concepts and the top 12 data integration tools. You can also go through our other suggested articles to learn more –