Managing Customer Feedback Training
Today social Media provides businesses ample opportunities to get connected with the customers and getting the flow of feedbacks. However, for the businesses it all means managing these feedbacks and replying to each of them which sometimes can become a daunting task for them.
Customer Feedback management (CFM) is a complete process by which any feedback from a customer/s is integrated into the business operations. Feedbacks are incorporated in the operational processes like in account management, product management, sales and customer support. These processes can be made more effective and customer centric. The tools also make it easy for CFM processes to make feedback action oriented. Companies that formulate and implement the process direct the same to the administrators or production managers who can use the same to fulfill business objectives.
What are types of customer feedbacks?
Feedbacks are the opinions and responses of the customers about the products and services being offered by the company. These help the companies in analyzing and understanding the trend of the customers and their likeness or dislikeness for their product. There are different types of customer’s feedback that companies are desirous of getting from the customers and know the customers tastes. Some of them are follows:
Praise: It feels great when customers give the positive feedback and says something good about the company’s products and services. This kind of feedback does not always need a response but the words of thanks and acknowledgment can make the customer satisfied.
- Problem: The most important kind of feedback is a support request. This means the customer is facing a certain problem and it then becomes a duty of a customer care executive to give this customer higher priority and deal with the same.
- Queries: It means customers want to seek information about the products or services or business practices, or people seeking advice from you.
- Requests: If a customer is making a request for something. In this case, their requests have to be tackled very carefully. It is very important to remember not to promise a customer which a company cannot fulfill right now, but respond should be made very graciously.
- Trolling: These are kind of people who often talk something negative or senseless about the company or products. It is always best to ignore these people. Though always remember that all negative comments are not trolling, but all trolling are negative thoughts or comments.
Ways to keep a track of Feedbacks
There are two schools of thoughts for keeping track of feedback. The first school considers keeping track of everything your customers has said and systematically organizing all types of feedback. A spreadsheet can be maintained to organize the different types of feedbacks received. This way it gets easy to notice the emerging trends. While the second school of thought thinks that it is not necessary to maintain the record of the feedbacks as the trends reveal themselves over time. The trend of the people can be noticed immediately even without noting down. This may be the best option if the companies are receiving a huge volume of feedback.
How to reply to a Feedback?
The first thing to remember is that even a negative feedback is a certain response from the customer which should not be taken lightly. At least someone has taken out time to write something about your company or a product and it becomes a duty to acknowledge the person. Even though he has given a negative comment about your company or product, a good customer care executive should retain a positive tone in communication. Secondly, there should a personal touch in responses and address directly to the person who has given the feedback. Personal response means more to the customers than the generic ones. Before giving any reply make sure to think from customer’s viewpoint and why he has given such feedback. Always keep your voice calm and try to be honest in your response.
Why Managing Client Feedback is Important?
Getting feedback from the clients helps to make sure that they are highly valued and respected and by the end of the day, they wanted to know that their opinion really matters, which needs a great deal of patience and listening. Giving priority to listening makes the clients feel confident and important. Besides, it is very easy to carry on a project when you have ready answers with you. The mutual understanding will keep you on a right track when the time arrives for the final delivery of a product.
What drives Customer Feedback Management?
Business objectives drive CFM implementation as with any business process, objectives of the business determines what customer feedback to collect, how the way to analyze it, how to disseminate it and what actions should be taken? In case your business objective is to retain a repeat customer base, collection of data should focus on finding dissatisfied customers and knowing the reasons for it. In short the value of CFM is in direct proportion to the business objective achieved. The effective use of the customer feedback helps business to retain the one additional key account per sales territory and the value that brings to the business.
Why customer feedback management training is important?
Feedback management is a set of techniques, processes, and tools that are utilized to offer great benefits when consistently deployed over time. Customer feedback training allows the participants to increase their awareness and knowledge of the latest development in Customer service. With the knowledge of it managers are able to analyze the trend of the customers and guide the operational team as per the data specifications which can add value to the existing operational activities. Companies that integrate customer feedback often are able to achieve the higher level of loyalty, higher revenue per customer and higher profits.
The course by Educba is designed in a way that every individual is benefited from it. The program covers its evolution, why should the feedback be taken seriously and what are the advantages of implementing the feedback and how it has helped in the growth of the business.
What are the objectives of the course?
- Help companies grow the satisfied customer base.
- Improve customer service and business gain.
Who are the targeted customers?
- Marketing professionals and entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to learn how to get satisfied customer base.
What are its pre-requisite?
- Eager to have an understanding of the current trends.
- And a drive to learn.
The course makes students flow through six steps
- In the first section, students are introduced to the Customer Feedback management, focusing on the reasons behind the evolution of this concept and its meaning. Since 1980’s Customer satisfaction has been a very pertinent tool for improving the retention level of the customers and now it has become critical to the decision-making process.
- The second section describes the importance of the customer’s feedback in the overall operational activities of the business. It explains why businesses are now putting emphasis on generating the feedback of the customers, how through the feedback they decide the course of action to be taken in the future and what they should do to retain the satisfaction of the customers.
- The third section gives students the tips on the effective ways to get the customers feedback, conduct polls and how to analyze the feedback whether online or offline.
- The fourth section is the processes and tools to be used to get the feedback. Students will learn the different methods to be adopted to get the feedback like feedback form, feedback sample, barter system, agencies, lucky draw etc. and the importance of each process.
- In the fifth section, students will learn about the different types of feedback including how to respond to each feedback which is very crucial for the success of the customer feedback management. The way you respond to the feedback whether positive or negative shows y our credibility in the market and how much you care for your customers.
- The last section is a conclusion of a revision of all the important points learned above.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How the course on Customer Feedback Management helps us?
As explained above the course helps the marketing manager to form the appropriate strategies to collect the feedback and help the operation team to make the appropriate decision. It helps the companies to improve the retention of the loyal customers and work to their satisfaction.
- What is a success rate of the customer feedback management program?
The success rate of the customer feedback management program depends on how much efforts are being put into getting the feedback of the customers and retaining their loyalty. After all the ultimate aim of the program is getting business and if the customers are satisfied profits are ensured. The overall success rate is directly proportional to the customer’s satisfaction and profitability of the company. The key performance indicators and customer loyalty metrics are ensured to measure the progress and set up the performance goals.
- On what areas customer feedback programs creates impact?
Customer feedback program generates an impact on the different areas of the company. Marketing department, sales department, service, and support departments. It can be integrated into the different levels of the organization like top management, front line employee, production department, account managers and call center executives.
- Is there software for the customer feedback programs?
The technological advancements have also contributions to make for upgrading the CRM system. They have greatly impacted the way customer feedback programs are incorporated into the business operations. Loyalty leading companies use both the customer feedback program into their CRM system and are able to utilize the objective as well as attitudinal data to get a perfect picture of the quality of the customer relationships. Web tools are used to facilitate the collection of data making a cost effective way for quick integration with the other sources of data and speed up the whole reporting process.
- Should there be a linkage between customer feedback metrics and business metrics?
Yes, the financial metrics like profit, sales, and revenue are connected to the customer feedback metrics. Quite often, this kind of study can be used in any business situation to display the value of the customer feedback program.
This customer feedback management course has been very helpful for me. Each and every step has been explained very minutely and thoroughly. Especially the last part has helped me understand the different types of feedbacks and how to apply particular feedback for the particular situation or a case. Thanks to Educba.
Earlier the complete concept of customer feedback program was out of my mind but when I joined the course, I understood how much it is important for me. Now whatever lessons I have learned I am applying for my business growth and that too with success.
The program is very useful and the way it is structured makes it very interesting. The material is written in very simple language so that we can understand each and everything very clearly. I was able to grasp how the customer feedback program is important for us and what should we do to retain customers loyalty? Thanks to Educba for preparing such a useful program for us.
It is an excellent program as in each section we get to learn the concept of customer feedback program extremely well and how to use it. It is a complete practical oriented program which we can apply in our case or a situation too.
It is really a lovely program, beyond my expectations as each section is very useful and equally interesting. I sure would like to recommend this program to my friends and others in my business circle.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Managing Customer Feedback courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|