Pursuing a jQuery Course: Benefits Unlimited
jQuery Course: Weaving Magic with Web Development
- jQuery makes it easier to work with web applications again.
- Whether you need little dynamic behavior in a website or a lot in an advanced web app, jQuery will ask the right questions and find the best answers,
What jQuery Can Accomplish?
- jQuery course is perfect for selecting HTML elements in numerous ways and easing access to elements to be enhanced
- It is also suitable for styling the HTML elements dynamically through manipulation of CSS properties or classes
- The Document Object Model or DOM of the page can easily be modified through copy, move and modify commands
- The DOM elements will be animated quite easily using jQuery. This includes fading in/out, sliding, change color, changing size etc.
- One can also respond fast to events like mouse out, change, mouse over and so on
- jQuery’s smart AJAX can be used to enable web pages
- jQuery’s varied plugins can be used to come up with all kinds of smart widgets
- Advanced web application user interface will resemble desktop user interfaces if jQuery is used. If the next web application is in HTML 5, jQuery can make the task a lot easier. If there are HTML elements from different versions, this is still not a problem for jQuery. Completing a jQuery course will work wonders for you because as long as your browser supports the elements, jQuery does so too.
DOM: Hierarchical tree representation of the page
- jQuery involves traversal as well as the manipulation of DOM or the Document Object Model.
- DOM is like a hierarchy of the page created by browsers which understand it in HTML code.
jQuery Course…doing more with less code
- Based on the principle of writing less to do more, the easy to use APIs make HTML document traversal and manipulation, adding animation and event handling simpler to work across all major browsers.
- If you want to create a Ajax based application in a rapid and simple manner, jQuery is just the right code for the job. Google, Microsoft and IBM are only some of the world famous companies using jQuery for global applications.
How Does jQuery Work?
Effects and Animations: jQuery Answers All Needs
jQuery provides effects and animations whereby the user interacts with an HTML element through mouse clicking on the element, hovering over it and many other actions. Here’s a brief roundup of some of the effects and animations someone conversant with a jQuery course can conjure:
- Fading in
- Fading out
- Fading to
- Showing/Hiding Toggle
- Sliding up and down, Slide Toggle
- Stopping, queuing
jQuery Course Usage
Web developers can use a jQuery course to make web pages cleaner, quicker, more interactive and with an easier user interface. Some of the basic jQuery featured plug-ins include the following:
|Photo slideshows||Photo galleries||Cropped and resized manipulated images||Tabbed content|
|Form validation||Scrolling, sliding text||Accordion effects||Tool Tips|
|Roll over effects and animations||Interactive maps||Fancy Menus and Navigations||Advanced Animation|
|Charts||Small WYSIWYG editors||Music and video players||Background image animations|
jQuery course has made web pages exciting and interactive for user experience. How does pursuing a jQuery course score over others? Well, everything from SEO to faster loading of web pages as well as cross browser compatibility and superior user experience make it easier for web developers to implement. So, jQuery course is the best option if you want to learn and acquire knowledge about the ins and outs of web development.
Cross Browser Library that Has All The Best Codes
jQuery: Historical Antecedents
jQuery was first released in January 2006 by John Resig at BarCamp NYC. Ajax support was available in February 2006. In May 2006, jQuery moved to open source MIT license later. September 2006 saw the launch of the XML avatar of the API and Visual jQuery Magazines. In the month of September in 2007, jQuery had a new user interface library. A year later, support for jQuery was announced by Microsoft and Nokia, corporate heavyweights in the IT world. Microsoft adopted jQuery for use within the Visual Studio while Nokia incorporated the jQuery in a web run-time widget developing platform. 2009 was the year that marked the creation of an outreach platform for jQuery. November 2009 saw the launch of the first jQuery podcast and December was the month this code library won an award for best open source app. In time, a mobile project was launched for jQuery and new event APIs and rewriting of selector engines followed.
Use jQuery, Save Time!
Foremost advantage of pursuing a jQuery course is that it is not exactly molecular biology! (considering the alternatives). If you want to save time, effort and money, jQuery is the way to go. Being flexible and nimble, it saves time…something which the creators of jQuery intended. jQuery also has a MIT license ensuring the project expands quickly without legal issues or licensing problems. A loyal jQuery community is there for bug fixes, updates, patches and supports. jQuery is speedy for development and open source. It’s a project that is supported by an awesome community.
Why Learn jQuery Course?
So, why join the jQuery Course bandwagon? In association with the HTML DOM, the client side scripting of HTML can be simplified. HTML and CSS are part of jQuery too.
jQuery is simple to use
Developers prefer jQuery course because it is intuitive and easy to understand. Briefer, less complex code, simple syntax and open standards for coding ensures developers can shorten time taken to deploy an app or site. You don’t have to possess in depth expertise in programming or web design to create wonderful styles for sites. Moreover, there are strong jQuery user interface components developers can plug onto their websites.
jQuery integrates easily
jQuery is perfect for adding, updating and removing libraries and tools in Visual studio projects using .Net Framework. jQuery is also used for developers to come up with packages for Microsoft Visual Studio. jQuery continues to become more popular with .Net developers and with the addition of the mobile theme for Windows, development benefits of the jQuery library are available for Windows Phone platforms.
jQuery course makes animated applications a reality in the virtual world
jQuery course makes page loading faster
Google as well as other search engines like Bing use page load as a factor in Search Engine Optimization. For this reason, each developer should make the code lightweight. Reducing the size of your code can lower the burden considerably. jQuery files are stored separately from the web page and provides the choice of loading div tags only when they are required.
Use jQuery course to Make Content SEO Friendly
Don’t lose style for SEO because each search engine looks at coding to rank pass. jQuery course is optimized for search engines. Plug-ins are also available for helping developers in tasks. Using unordered lists to embed jQuery elements will work wonders for SEO.
Utilize jQuery, Work Anywhere!
jQuery library is free so the price is right. Moreover, its lightweight and works anywhere. Smoother playbacks, lower learning curves and lesser errors make jQuery a good choice. Deliver content anywhere across different platforms like tablets, smartphones, desktops, smart TVs and connected devices.
Advantages/Uses of jQuery Course:
- jQuery course allows selectors to traverse the DOM tree of HTML document structures in a precise manner.
- Using jQuery course inbuilt methods can create animations and effects including showing hiding, sliding or transitioning an element with a single line of code.
- jQuery also saves time and effort on development work because it has inbuilt effects and selectors.
- jQuery has been put together jeeping modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and IE in mind
- jQuery course is ideal for those looking for the best open source application which is free to download and use.
- jQuery course makes everything from executing Ajax to adding page effects a cakewalk. jQuery can easily be comprised and minimize size of version 1.5 of this library is just 83 KB. If content delivery network is used, user’s browser can cache it across numerous websites rather than undertaking downloads for each. jQuery packs a powerful punch despite being small in size.
- jQuery is also highly extensible because it does away with non-essential features. Plug-ins are there so tole every problem.
- jQuery course makes it easy to trim strings, parse data, check if DOM elements are located within one another and search array elements through filters.
- So, who uses jQuery? Many open source projects such as Mozilla and WordPress, for starters! And the icing on the cake is that websites of established companies like Bank of American, Twitter, Dell, IBM and CBS News use jQuery.
Industry Applications of jQuery Course:
- jQuery is very well composed and used in many a company.
- This is why jQuery is used across companies and organizations from Microsoft to Bank of America.
jQuery Course Goal and Objective:
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use
- Add a dash of Ajax. Helps to your web pages to interact with a web server.
- Collect data with web forms.
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to build complete interactive web applications using the jQuery.
- Become awesome in jQuery.
Pre-requisites for jQuery Training:
- This jQuery Course is intended for web designers and developers who are familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of editor like notepad, edit plus, notepad++.
- Basic knowledge of web browser like Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer.
- Computer with internet connectivity to view the training material of jQuery Course.
Target Audience for Jquery Course:
- This training course is designed for programmers who want to move into the jquery.
- New Developers who are interested to learn jquery.
- Web developers wanting to advance their skills
- Students in computer science courses and it related course
- Computer System Analyst those who works on wed systems will need to communicate effectively with designer and developer.
Jquery Training Advantages:
Upon completing this jQuery training, you will be able to:
- First time installment of jquery.
- Utilize your current skill of CSS selectors to select page elements with jQuery.
- Utilize jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
- Read and change HTML elements’ attributes programmatically.
- Change elements’ content, styles, height and width based on the user’s demand.
- Create new HTML elements and add them to your web page.
- Learning of reaction to keystrokes and clicks from the user.
- create your own visual effects to make your website unique
- Write less code by familiarizing yourself with jQuery’s utility functions.
- Introduction to Ajax, and jQuery that simplifies client-server communication.
- Add a date picker and build dialog boxes with jQuery’s widgets.
jQuery Course Conclusion:
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s jQuery Compehensive Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|